Who Wanna Battle a true RM O.G...back after over 10 years!

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by K-Dash, Aug 25, 2016.

1. K-Dash

K-Dash "I have a scheme"

Yeeeah, let's go you little fuckin shit bags. Someone, ANYone please battle me!

16 lines

First to 3 votes wins

Y'all are hurt now....
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. got_elbowz

got_elbowz New Member

K dash you aint nothing more than a lame rash I'm itchin to get rid of you
    These people sick of you, always sittin on the web talkin shit cause you got a small dick
    wont matter though when them goons with the guns come tickle you
    and stick you with a knife and take your life never come under investigation my crew always lacin
    and believe me they aint got no patience, line your ass up with bullets
    like tiny tim have your ass tip toeing through the tulips
    It's too late you cemented your fate into reality, trust me you dont want to battle me
    im your worst nightmare trust me nigga i aint scared
    havin your whole family sheddin tears when it comes time unload the whole hood hear
    me spray into you thats what you get for actin a fool and not packing a tool
    move the work so good you think i went to traffic school
    you no one you have no one workin under you, send my goons to come plunder you
    just like fuckin a bitch with no safe sex, there aint no empty fake threats
    so when you step to me come to your best otherwise you'll be laying in eternal rest with two bullets lodged in your chest
    Satan's child Im fucking wild, snag you up bring you to the jungle, carrying you through the woods hopin i dont fumble
    because i might slip and this knife might rip through your body and i really wanna end it with this sawed off shotty
    so no one can identify to the body, cover it up go home and fuck a hotty because i lack remose and empathy
    evil thoughts i have and never had a family grew up in the darkness my rhymes they are the sharpest they'll cut you
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I will battle BOTH of you. K-dash and got_elbowz. 2 rounds 32 bars. I actually prefer 3 rounds UNLIMITED bars, but...I will make it easier for you guys to come get slain by Deth.
    test