The Law was not abolished - Understanding Romans 10:4

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Sep 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

In this lesson we will cover Romans 10:4 and bring understanding on the phrase "For Christ is the end of the Law...". This lesson is for the education & edification of all those who believe and teach that the Laws of YHWH given thru Moses were done away with when the Messiah gave himself as a sacrifice.

Be sure to watch all parts.

test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Thats that guy profittt I had words with.
    test
  3. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

I've found that the New Testament is STRAIGHT UP DECEPTION ahk. Fabricated scriptures, a lot taken from the Old Testament. Done by Edomites, Constantine & Paul too. None of the so-called "apostles" wrote the N.T.

The 'Tenakh' still stands, but the New Testament was made to deceive us into believing in a "new" god, basically a strategy to cause confusion and division.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

test
  5. SKY

WHO IS THE SON FIRST AND ONLY SON OF "GOD" ?

EXODUS.4.22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: ex.4.23 And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.

HOSEA.11.1 When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

WHO IS THE ONLY "LORD" AND "SAVIOUR" OF THE ISRAELITE NATION?

ISAIAH.43.10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.† is.43.11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

HOSEA.13.4 Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

WHO WILL WASH AWAY THE SINS OF THE ISRAELITES? AND WHEN WILL THEY DO IT?

JEREMIAH.33.6 Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth. je.33.7 And I will cause the captivity of Judah and the captivity of Israel to return, and will build them, as at the first. je.33.8 And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me.

F.Y.I

Deuteronomy.8:3 ...that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.

HalaluYAH, Shalom.
    test
  6. SKY

WHAT IS THE NEW COVENANT? WHEN WILL IT BE ESTABLISHED?

JEREMIAH.31.31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: je.31.32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:† je.31.33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. je.31.34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. (When will he do that again? Jeremiah 33:6)

JEREMIAH.31.35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: je.31.36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

WHAT DOES THE NEW COVENANT MEAN ?

PROVERBS.7.1 My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee. pr.7.2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye. pr.7.3 Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Just say u dont believe or follow the gospel. and start callibg yourself jewish.

I see no point of yall believing in christ if u believe not his gospel
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

Wait maybe im misunderstanding u

ur saying jesus=God?

If u are than ur right and i agree.
    test
  9. SKY

No such thing as a "Jesus". The letter "J" was invented in the late 1600's. The word Y'shu (Yeshu) is simply an acronym for Yemach Shemow W-zikhrow which means "May his name & memory be erased".

The apostles were never prophesied by the prophets. The story of Emannuel was taken from the story of Immanuel in Isaiah. None of the 'disciples' really wrote any of the N.T. It is straight up bogus.

Also, I don't want to be a "Jew"... I am not a "Jew". I am a Israelite. Proven beyond reasonable doubt. However the truth is all I know, and my Father is YAH.

PSALMS.68.4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name YAH, and rejoice before him.

Numbers.6.27 And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.

Abd’yah – “servant of YAH” – later replaced with Abdi
    Abi’yah – “YAH is a father” – replaced with Abijah
    Ada’yah – “YAH has adorned” – replaced with Adaiah
    Adoni’yah – “YAH is Master” – replaced with Adonijah
    Ahaz’yah – “YAH has seized” – replaced with Ahaziah
    Ahi’yah – “YAH is a brother” – replaced with Ahijah
    Amar’yah – “YAH has said” – replaced with Amariah
    Amas’yah – “YAH has borne” – replaced with Amasiah
    Amaz’yah – “YAH is strong” – replaced with Amaziah
    Asa’yah – “YAH has made” – replaced with Asaiah
    Athal’yah – “YAH is exalted” – replaced with Athaliah
    Azal’yah – “YAH has shown himself distinguished” – replaced with Azaliah
    Azan’yah – “YAH has given ear” – replaced with Azaniah
    Azar’yah – “YAH has helped” – replaced with Azariah
    Beal’yah – “YAH is Baal (Lord)” – replaced with Bealiah
    Bede’yah – “branch of YAH” – replaced with Bedeiah
    Bena’yah – “YAH has built” – replaced with Benaiah
    Benyamin – “Son of the right hand” – later replaced with Benjamin
    Bera’yah – “YAH has created” – replaced with Beraiah
    Berek’yah – “YAH has blessed” – replaced with Berechiah
    Besod’yah – “secret counsel YAH” – replaced with Besodeiah
    Bunn’yah – “built by YAH” – replaced with Bunni
    Conan’yah – “YAH has established” – replaced with Conaniah

many many more...

NAMES OF SLAVES FROM TRANSATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE

420# = "N'Yah'moley";
    432# = "En'Yah'";
    721# = "Ahke'Yah'";
    767# = "Deah'Yah'";
    898# = "Hen'Yah'";
    951# = "Bene'Yah'";
    1009# = "Ado'Yah'";
    2192# = "Coo'Yah'";
    3236# = "Hoo'Yah'";
    3849# = "Ar'Yah'";
    4052# = "De'Yah'";
    4494# = "Bun'Yah'";
    4541# = "Ahbah'Yah'";
    4861# = "'Yah'sinee";
    4922# = "Banda'Yah'";
    5053# = "Daye'Yah'";
    5393# = "Ahkidde'Yah'";

and many many more...
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Thats not true the new testiment mainly are letter from apostles paul/john etc
    john didnt die until post 70ad.

so u cant say that as the new testiment writings that werent written by them are mentioned
    By the ones that did.

had they truely have been ficticious. wed know, through the mentions.
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

Not to mention we have over 5000 original copies of the new testiment.
    so wed also know if and where changes had been made, had it actually happened.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Now in regaurds to @coup d tat law vs grace.

if you are born again the law is written on your heart.
    the physical law helped nothing as we had not the ability on our own to even keep the law
    through our ability. it is only thru christ are we given the ability to keep it.

Galatians 5:18 ESV

But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

(Why cus keeping the law is the fruit of being spirit led)

Galatians 5:4 ESV

You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace.

Romans 8:4 ESV

In order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

(So as u can see the law is fullfilled in us by being in the spirit, not the other way around)

Get u some holy spirit and fullfill u some law. u dont get the holy spirit by ur attempt and failing to keep the law by ur own works and ability. cus u cant.

Ephesians 2:8-9 ESV

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Galatians 3:10 ESV

For all who rely on works of the law are under a curse; for it is written, “Cursed be everyone who does not abide by all things written in the Book of the Law, and do them.”

Romans 7:6 ESV

But now we are released from the law, having died to that which held us captive, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit and not in the old way of the written code.

ouch

Romans 3:28 ESV

For we hold that one is justified by faith apart from works of the law.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

Profittt agrees with this as well btw
    test
  15. SKY

What are you talking about? Do you people even read? Did you not read the scriptures I just posted above?

I just showed you the truth from the Tenakh and you still upholding the N.T. ?

Yes, it is fiction and most of it is fabricated stories from the Tenakh. As I could've sworn I just explained. No, the world wont know if the Dogma is applied and everyone accepts what their governments and establishments push forward. Rather than reading the scriptures. All religion and traditions contradict the laws and commandments.

So yes, the N.T. is false if you actually take the time to read, you'll come to find that out for yourself. No, the so-called "disciples" did not write those books, and yes most of it is "LETTERS" written from this Paul character who has several names. It is straight deception, mixed with a few parables and quotes from missing books. Also mixed with Egyptian and Greek mythology as well.

CHRIST [krahyst]

1. From Greek; "khristos" (translated from hebrew 'mashiah') meaning "anointed".

(1 corinthians 6:15) Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? Never!

ANOINTED [uh-noint-ehd]
    verb (used with object)

1. to consecrate or make sacred in a ceremony that includes the token applying of oil
    2. to dedicate to the service of God. (exodus 4:23)
    3. Meaning "consecrated" is recorded from 1520s.

Exodus.4.22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith YAH, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: Exodus.4.23 And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.

CONSECRATE [kon-si-kreyted] con·se·crat·ed, con·se·crat·ing, adjective
    verb (used with object)

1. to make or declare sacred; set apart or dedicate to the service of a deity

(Deuteronomy. 7:6) says For thou art an qodesh people unto YAH: YAH hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

2. to make (something) an object of honor or veneration (exodus 19:5)

EXODUS 19:5 "NOW THEREFORE, IF YOU WILL OBEY MY VOICE INDEED AND KEEP MY
    COVENANT, THEN YOU SHALL BE A PECULIAR TREASURE UNTO ME ABOVE ALL PEOPLE FOR ALL THE EARTH IS MINE."

3. to devote or dedicate to some purpose (psalms 33:12)

Psalms.33.12 Blessed is the nation whose Adonai is YAH; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

"When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the (Father's) domain]."

"I shall choose you, one from a thousand and two from ten thousand, and they will stand as a single one."
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

Can u give like a paraphrase of what ur attempting to show with these scriptures

i assume u mean the son of God =israel
    test
  17. SKY

Exactly, and it's not MY saying... but straight from scripture. I didn't write any of it, the prophets did. So I cannot take credit.

Simply showing you the facts ahk, no beef... just showing you.
    test
  18. TheBigPayback

I dont have a issue with that. i believe the bible is quite clear who christ, was is and will be.

my sentiments on the matter is in my sig.
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.