THE GUILLOTINE: DETH TO SCROGGINS

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Sep 3, 2014.

1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

yo scroggins drop when you ready
    test
  2. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lmao hahahahahahahaha my bars dont threaten u, thats like lookinin the mouthof a lion talkin bout, im not scared. My freestyles ate u, my writttens destroyed u ur friends an family, now ur here actin like deths wack. Listen to urself u idiot, this wack whiteboy from suburbanamerica just happens to be nier then these old school been doin it in the hood cats. U sound retarded, ur raps are decent at best an ur not hard in real life. Everythin aboutu screams iwouldnt make it injail. Drop ur third verse if ur beatin dethsobadhurry anget itover with u non rhymin useless to rap faggot ass lilly white punk bitch, im sick of hearin u rap about guns an never even shot in someone direction
    test
  3. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Take a hint from uruncle himalaya an ur friend rap genius. They got slapped in battle byme too, difference is they were smart enough to just shut up an leave, thentheres u, just as wack as theyare butstandinhere actin like ur outshinin somethin. Why dont u folllow their lead off this site wit ur tails tucked. Or drop the rest of ur verses
    test
  4. DethStryque

I usually don't jump in rap beef or "text beef"...if there is a such thing...but honestly? scroggins, if you agree to battle a dude, you're honor bound to do so. Most especially when that dude annoys you or tries to do so. L. Kross talk a lot but he got bars. Credit where credit is due.

On the strength of Kross' bars--whether or not yall beefin--you should battle him.

Even more? Way more. Like I said two paragraphs ago. On the strength of your word as a man...which you gave when you accepted the battle...you should battle Kross.

It's a tall order to drop a third against me and Kross, and I won't and don't mind you getting help from your family to battle me.
    test
  5. scroggins

scroggins Member

i don't get help with my bars no one in my family got bars like i do lol they are just heavy hip hop heads none of em rap... when i finish my verse with you I'll finish my battle with kross
    test
  6. scroggins

scroggins Member

idk when i'll be doing my verse i honestly don't really like battle rap... idk why i just think it's a little unnatural i guess the word would be. theres not much motivation but i will finish both my battles, you did make a good point i can't deny that
    test
  7. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Battlin aint unnatural, ur unused to it. The more u practice the more natural it becomes, look up murda mooks battles, dna battles or conceiteds battles. Nothin unatural about those cats. Krs ones real nice, i freestyle battle cats on the street, not that youtube prewritten battle, i battle right off the top. Been known to say some slick shit on the spot too
    Basically u might as well get it in wit the battles just for practice
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. DethStryque

Pretty much says it all right there.
    test