THE GUILLOTINE: DETH TO SCROGGINS

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Sep 3, 2014.

1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

your first bar..."raps leave the best shook a couple left hooks"...compared to:
    scroggins beat Deth? How youngster? My opening bars gotcha plowed under put fists tuh ya beef like cow punchers!
    Go HAM ASS like SOW BUMPERS

Is a overkill victory for me.

"raps leave the best shook..." indicates that YOU ARE NOT THE BEST AND YOU KNOW IT. You go against the best and then you shake them...which doesn't mean you're the best. You just shook them. They can shake you back. Harder. Better.

However.

My bars hit with multis, rhyme scheme, sound manipulations visuals creativity metaphors simile and a single double rhyme scheme with punches every 1/4 bar. I threw 4 punches in the space you threw one. On beat for most mid tempo beats, btw. Furthermore, my punches were fresher and used sharper, more unusual visuals with superior vocabulary and superior humor PLUS superior viciousness

sports punches, three pointer bars and schemes are very common.

Find one person who spit a bar about fists to beef/cow punchers.

Find one person who spit HAM ASS/SOW BUMPERS

Find one person who throws punches on the 1/4 bar except for me and a select few others

And I didn't even address the other bars, which completely wreck your opener with overkill elevated material. The punches, the knowledge, the visuals, the creativity, the freshness, the word selection, the sound manipulation, the rhyme scheme, all AMPLIFY from that point.

Without ego, you're like a White Belt sparring a Grandmaster. You literally lack the knowledge to see know and rdly you'd been killed and how much I held back on you.
    test
  2. scroggins

scroggins Member

firstly it should have been obvious that i can't listen to every rap album in history since late 80's obviously that was an exaggeration, secondly i used tupac because i was talking about the ability to send a huge message in a small sentence which is what he shined at, so idk why you're acting like all i know is tupac lol... and beleive me i've listened to every single rapper you just named besides prime minsisters of rap.... and it's king tee not king t. shaq wasnt dope come on man lets be real lol. and e 40 has been someone ive listened to since i came out the womb becuase of my father. I can probably recite the words to every one of his songs. krs 1 has been my favorite rapper for a while and is the grnadfather of flow and delivery, not to mention the best freestylist to ever do it. special ed is an absolute under rated lyricist that could have been somethin special, kool g rap is 1 of the best multi-syllabic rhymers there ever was, kool moe dee was cool but he wasn't much. ll cool j was the shit nuff said. and rakim is someone that i've analyzed and studied and broke down more than any other rapper. so yeah i know rap. im also surprised you left out big l and big pun, or even nas. everyone already knows knowledge is the key to anything really you arent sayin new shit. you are right about what is significant is an absolute opinion, which kind of makes the rwz rules collapse on it's self doesn't it? i wasn't saying the fact that your lyrics require an educated adult to really understand them was why i consider your bars corny, its corny because you talk about guns and bein a gangsta then match it with an acuvision metaphor... its just... weird.
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    test
  3. scroggins

scroggins Member

shook as in they are shook like scared or shocked........ and you know there is a reason people dont rap about cow punchers and sow bumpers...... right?? its not hard to take a thing like cow puncher and create a random ass metaphor out of it then add some redundant not needed words so that it all rhymes, that's literally what youre doing
    just because it is a metaphor with rhyme schemes doesnt make it nice
    test
  4. scroggins

scroggins Member

3 pointer bars are common? what? who has used 3 pointer bars? that 1 came straight from your ass
    test
  5. scroggins

scroggins Member

what do you mean by sound maipulation are you saying you pronounce some words wrong to make them rhyme?
    test
  6. scroggins

scroggins Member

and how did you double post like 50 times lol
    test
  7. DethStryque

3 pointer bars ARE common. Very common. Look up and watch online any written rap battle league. You'll see DOZENS of them. Seriously. No lie. Check for youself. URL. King of the dot. Grime Time. JumpOff. Ultimate Warrior. Etc etc
    test
  8. DethStryque

No. Sound Manipulation is the deliberate selection of vocabulary words to utilize and manipulate sounds imagery flow wordplay creativity and punches by repeating the same or similar sounds that yield different meanings in multiple different ways.

Lemme give you an example of how you missed this critical refined aspect of quality lyricism...

I said this in round one:

"...Grip the Magnums clikkin clack em! Macs? I lift em. Clack n klikk em
    Ya brat? I kick n braaaats uh kick n clap ya hat back n twist em when I bust like gasm jizm!..."

In your own bars, this is what you thought I was doing as you said to me in your response in round two:

"... i stacks tuh bread! bread? i stack it. stash and spend it. muh raps uh endless like yuh lack for penship theres more to rap than a massive sentence on how you clap the wrenches..."

Grip the Magnums clikkin clack em! Macs I lift em. Clack n klikk em.

I stacks tuh bread! bread? I stack it. stash and spend it...

My bar above showed not only two different things in the same blitz of sound manipulation, they also literally deal with how you actually load and safety and shoot the weapons. With Magnums you LITERALLY clikk clack the load and safety or prime it for firing by a "clikkin clack em" sound. With Macs you LITERALLY do the same with a CLACK N KLIKK EM sound.
    Furthermore "Grip the Magnums clikin clack em" rhymes with the preceding end bar of "somersault n blame broil you like flippin Dragons". You see? Mags are NOT Macs. So your "stacks tuh bread! Bread? I stack it..." DOES NOT apply. You thought you were dissin me when you actually dissed yourself pretty hard because you didn't know how ignorant that punch is. It's a noob mistake to do what you did. It's the mistake of a NON street head.

Furthermore, I spoke of the same action or two different actions...loading and safetying a gun while loading and priming to fire a different gun... by referring to the sounds they make. This same sound effect can be used to load and lock BOTH the MAG aaand the MAC. But only people who have done this will know that. I also used this whole action to up my genuine street credibility among heads who know real guns and real shooters when they see and hear it.

This is how real shooters like me can tell text and fake rappers who just TALK guns. They've never shot or used them. They don't know the intimate ins and outs like I do.

That's how you outed yourself in another way. You don't shoot guns. Otherwise you'd know this stuff and not make the mistakes you do in your bars. You're also new to battle, otherwise you wouldn't make THESE mistakes when facing veteran champs like me.
    test
  9. DethStryque

I know that 'SHOOK' is meant as 'scared or shocked' in this case. The problem is? You left yourself open for rebuttals. If I chose to rebut you I would have really finished this whole battle even worse immediately on my first rebuttal.

See, shaking and shocking people...while useful...doesn't finish them. Especially if you started by acknowledging that they...not you...are the best. If they're the best? They may decide to SHAKE YOU WORSE on their response to you.

In battles? You have to FINISH opponents, not just shock and awe them. All my punches ARE FINISHERS.

And yes...there ARE reasons people don't use cow punchers and sow bumpers...and those reasons lay squarely in the realm of lack of knowledge lack of vocab lack of quality lyrical skill and lack of creativity. And contrary to the popular saying? What you know CAN hurt you, and it CAN KILL YOU.

It will certainly hurt AND kill you when you face DethStryque.

None of the metaphors I used are random. They're all deliberate. You are simply missing what is right in front of you. Because you're new. None of the words I used are redundant. Spot one redundant word in a bar.
    test
  10. DethStryque

the site froze my post then stutter posted
    test
  11. DethStryque

The TEE in King T was added by the record company. Having known T for years now, I know stuff that you don't.

I didn't meantion BIG L or NAS or BIG PUN or NOREAGA or SMIFF N WESSON or EPMD or MC LYTE or QUEEN LATIFAH or DA BOSS or ANTOINETTE THE GANGSTRES or JEAN GRAY or MEDUSA or 3d Bass or CHINO XL....super duper underrated...or others because like I said in my post: there are too many dope heads to name.

Kool Moe Dee is not only a dope lyricist he is a fearsome battler who actually brought battling to the national stage for the first time in hiphop history by destroying Bizzy B. His diss to COOL J..."LET'S GO"...is still the coldest diss to ever drop in a face off of nationally known battlers. Colder than ETHER. By a long shot. LL COOL J is vastly underrated. And Shaq WAS dope, for a minute there. He WAS. His freestyle with Fu Schnickens was CRAZY. Especially for those times.

The Prime Ministers of Rap is one of the praise names for RUN DMC.

The RWZ Rules ARE the result of my opinion. But my opinion draws directly from the standards of poetry music content critique etc that are established in classic literature and crossed with hiphop. Not just rap. Hiphop. As defined by the leading lights in each category. So my opinion simply collects across the relevant disciplines in a very factual way. In my OPINION, using ALL the categories such cross disciplinary knowledge offers will make judging too complicated, so I focused on quick but comprehensive objective factual content critique. No limits. No cheating. And I found a way to do exactly that.

One doesn't have to be an educated adult to know what Acuvision is. And if you think it's corny to juxtapose it with bein gangsta? Well. Remember that ICE-T...the true and original OG of 'reality rap' which became later known as ' ganxta rap'...has done similar things with "DOGGIN THE WAX" and so has literally every other "ganxta rapper" who is ALSO a battler. What I did isn't corny. Your reach is just limited by inexperience. You'll grow and change as you get better.
    test
  12. scroggins

scroggins Member

you're WAAAY over spectating bars and adding meaning to them and trying to flip shit around to help yourself and even make it seem like my own bar dissed my self which is pretty amazing you can do that so i'm done with that lol...
    i couldnt tell if you were being serious or just jokingly trying to make my bars seem weak lol
    and the fact that you are trying to defer the sound effect of clicking and clacking or whatever just go's to show you're really trying to add meaning and turn it into something it actually isnt.
    I've shot a mac 11. assault rifles, shotguns all that good stuff. anyway lets drop these arguments and just finish the battle... this is getting ridiculous on a level i can't really describe in words
    test
  13. scroggins

scroggins Member

and the kool moe dee and ll battle was definitely nothin too look past. when he said something like "took those l's hung em on yo head and rocked yo bells" it had to have changed how emcees battled eachother. no one ever said anything like that. i used "nothin special" a bit too throw around-ish i guess. but i don't see how you could consider lets go in any form better than ether besides the fact it was the first real rap battle. kool moe dee is a little too outdated to compare it with the works of someone like nas you don't think?
    test
  14. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Okay i skipped past a lot of this, scroggins u kno all the relevant artistis? I got one question for u. Whos kool herc? Dont bother googlin it cuz firstly u haveno clue secondly hes like the george washington of rap, lastly u havenoplace in rap. U take ur corny picture, uve got ur corny raps an ur corny black friend. U dont belong here, ur not a g, ur not an artist. Ur a young dumb kid who thinks too highly of himself, ur a fukin cliche. All the relevant artists lol whos grand master flash, the kold krush brothers, rakim themaster. I almost cant evenget my mind around this young g u try to act like.

Drop ur last fuckin verse
    test
  15. scroggins

scroggins Member

is l kross a nancy or what
    test
  16. DethStryque

I'm not over spectating bars...what is "over spectating"? You might mean over STATING, and combining STATING with SPECULATING to get over SPECTATING. I'm not sure. Because the word "spectate" doesn't fit here. "Spectate" means essentially "to watch".

Regardless, the meaning of my bars are literally right there exactly in front of you and they are exactly what I said they are. The following bar after the Mac and Mag sound effects drives that truth home:

"...Grip the Magnums clikkin clack em! Macs? I lift em. Clack n klikk em
    Ya brat? I kick n braaaats uh kick n clap ya hat back n twist em when I bust like gasm jizm!..."

The second bar. Sound manipulation including onomotopoeia [ the formation of a word from a sound associated with what is named (e.g., cuckoo,sizzle ). ] wordplay visuals punches humor creativity yet again. Creativity humor vocab skill wordplay and sound manipulation with "brat" [ spoiled or difficult child ] and "braaaat" [ sound of a firing Mac ]. That went right by you. That is truly a noob mistake.

"Ya brat I kick n" means I kick your kid. That's messed up, mean and funny. "braaats uh kick n" is the onomotopeiatic sound of the Mac shooting after I clack n klikk em [ load and fire them ] "clap ya hat back n twist em..." is the visual of me shooting you while keepin the relentless rhyme scheme assault of single-single-single syllable rhymes up. "... when I bust like gasm jizm!" Simile, wordplay, visual, double double rhyme scheme ending. Almost of which you missed and/or failed to properly appreciate. which is again a noob move.

That's to be expected. Your battle with kross was your first legit battle and your team battle with kross--which you and your team need to finish, tbh--would be your what...2nd or 3rd battle?

Anyway, the bars above showed multiple quality rap categories....flow, wordplay, visuals, aggression, focus, vocab, sound manipulation, punchlines, simile, creativity, knowledge, rhyme scheme, and told a story.

The bars say that I busted in your house, disrespectfully kicked your kid knockin the kid flying, then shot you with the Mac.

That really doesn't apply to your misunderstanding of what I said....which is your "stack tuh bread. bread I stack it..."

You were very far off in your misunderstanding owhat was really happening in my bars. You thought I merely reversed the order of my words in my bar and by dooing so you displayed your noobness to battle rap by comprehensively missing all the things that was really happening.

That's okay. We all have to start somewhere.

And the use of "tuh" in your bars was off putting. I know what you mean by it, but the repeated use of it stood out. Speaking it aloud? The bar flows. Reading it? The "tuh" chops the flow up.
    test
  17. scroggins

scroggins Member

lol
    test
  18. scroggins

scroggins Member

idk why i said spectating i meant speculating lol was dabbed out
    test
  19. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

A nancy? The hell? Id probably slap u. Does that make me a 'nancy'? Ud probly call the cops. Makes u a faggot. Drop ur third verse. Then go drop ur third in our first battle an ur first in thebattle where itore u, ur family anur friendinto tiny little i cant rap scraps of shit. We got u chokin an not finishin battles, chokin not showin up to em, comin up shorter thenfivedanny devitos in this battle....

....wait, show me where ur outshinin somebody? Ill ge my uncle to rip u. XD
    test
  20. scroggins

scroggins Member

yeah cos your lyrics threaten me lol why would i battle u again
    test