THE GUILLOTINE: DETH TO SCROGGINS

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Sep 3, 2014.

1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I only just saw this.

I have never. Ever. Used anything from a PM that anyone has sent me against them.

Show me ONE. Quote from your PM to me that I used against you.

Unfortunately for you, you have caught my attention when I'm not in a particularly forgiving mood.

I'm going to read your drop, and respond either tonight when I get home or Sunday because I'm busy all day Saturday.
    test
  2. DethStryque

I just read your drop. No lie, it was a solid drop.

Imo You wrote the best verse I ever saw from you, probably the best verse of your life...

...and you are not even close to what I dropped. Mine outstrips yours bar for bar by quite a bit.

And that "initials" joint? I.B.D.M.C.U.N.V.? Not only did I do a better version of that on illbattle about ten years before you did, I also showed twice on this very site how bad an idea it is to use initials or anything like what you just did against Deth.

You will pay. Very severely.
    test
  3. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Oh man... i just read that verse, before u get geeked, deth is givin u waaay too mch credit ur wack. Brains BLUE whahaha like ur heads discolored??? U serious? Ur gonna go back to freestyle rap lol good, they wont appreciate u anymore then we do but whatever gets u the fuck outta here right, ur wackness isnt even funny anymore
    test
  4. scroggins

scroggins Member

I almost used that as a punch against you, but I liked the general gist of your action enough to let it pass

your exact words. the whole nature of that reply was so jackass-ish. Definitely lost a lot of respect for you, why dont you 2 try the humble shoes on for a change like jesus christ... "let it pass" you fuckin kidding me? I wish there were viable judges for this battle because i really don't think you're winning this 1. The only reason you went unlimited is because you knew damn well if you matched the number of my bars it would not have looked good... you got quantity but no quality. Like my last bar? yeah it wasn't good the whole point was to show that the little style you use is just too simple and plain. flow? no competition. wordplay? I'll give you that one. metaphors? my specialty. rhymes schemes? nuff said. so tell me deth where are you outshining me?? I can do everything you can do and better. Your best punchline was that acuvsion one and still wasn't all that. These are just my opinions, of course but i think it's a little hard to argue with it...
    test
  5. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Ur fuckin retarded, whos a good judge ur uncle? Ur friend? U think he has a lot of bars that suck? His shit was filled with omplicated concepts an smooth intricate rhyme schemes, u think he doesntlook good matchinu? Show me where u didnt get outshined. Take these verses on any site if u think im hatin onu. Go to urban prowlers an see if those judges tell u whatu wannahear. Or sack up an drop ur verses. For deth an me. Boohoo, write better bars. Or quit.
    test
  6. DethStryque

Everything you just said simply showed that your inexperience allowed you to miss 95% of what was said to you. In each of my bars, AND in the PM I sent to you.

I DID say that "I almost used that as a punch against you, but I liked the general gist of your action enough to let it pass..."

...but not only did you misunderstand what I said to you in the PM, you also misunderstood and still misunderstand the multiple levels to EACH BAR that I dropped on you. You have been getting one sidedly slaughtered. This isn't even close. You literally have been out punched by multitiered bars of mine on the 1/4 bar throughout two rounds. Nothing you have dropped so far has touched even my opener from round 2.

Compare any section of your bars to any section of mine. You are being completely slaughtered. Not close. YouHAVE gotten better with your second verse, you DESERVE those props. But that's telling because your second verse...while showing DEFINITE improvement, congrats...shines so brightly because your previous verses show how NEW you are to rap and your first verse, frankly, was trash. I knew you could do better than your round 1. I am glad about that. No bias.

The RWZ rules prevents cheating. One HAS TO judge ON THE CONTENT. That's why I prefer those rules. Nobody...NO...BODY...can CHEAT the RWZ rules. So ANY body can judge and IF they use the RWZ rules? YOU WILL GET A FAIR SHAKE.
    test
  7. DethStryque

This is your warning dawg my warring talk is sicc with tumorous
    nouns [ 1 ]
    That smoke you on the streets like morning fog, then sky you
    like cumulus clouds!! [ 2 ]
    My handshake uh rip your shoulder joint n humerus out
    Luminous sounds shatter ya atoms, knock ya nucleus out n plant
    you herbs in the dirt like tuberous sprouts
    You'll git knocked out in every one of our numerous bouts!!
    Cuz whatchoo say is wussy!! You got a uterus snout!! [ 3 ]
    My rappin knocks like clappin Glocks! My rap book gotz
    pages bangin like Playboy action shots!
    I'll go ham cook n shock you like wire exposed kitchens n
    wet this wussy like fire hosed kittens!
    Boy, I spit writtens made tuh spray uh precision laser [ lase-uh ] that'll
    check how ya organs workin like physician's data [ sounds like: "day-tuh" ] [ 4 ]
    Listen hata...You're Fate's slave, but I control my future. I MAKE KARMA
    Throw ya best punches! I'll meditate like the great Dharma [ Buddha ]
    n they'll bounce off my plate armor
    This snake in the grass uh catch uh 8 in the ass!...
    ...Plus the sound of my rod'll make this serpent move. SNAKE CHARMER
    My Deth Stryques plant this herb n his seeds like great farmers
    Plus I blam three Lugers that'll bang you youngstas like randy cougars [ 5 ]
    Try tuh git with me yo? I'll play the knockout game with ya momz on video...
    ...you'll see ya Momz messed up on cam like fam'lee [ family ] bloopers!!
    Stop talkin like you got gunz! If this wussy draws, he'll get
    spattered like panty batter conniptions
    My every line is blazin so my rhyme occassions annihilation like matter n antimatter
    collisions
    My daggered palaver can't be hammered n whipped when Deth
    Stryques? It's apparent ya life's lost, too!
    You're White cuz I beat the Black off you! You'll be TRASPARENT when I beat
    the White off too!!

Guns cock tuh...give ya violins//violence from the Mac weapons
    brass section like I brung operas
    Boy, I'll design uh bar so hot...ya hide uh char, [ * ] n drag
    a saw across ya throat like a slide guitar! [ 6 ]
    You done man, so run...Scram! I'm blessed with Black skin,
    so I got scroggins beat!...
    ...I was born with son tanned//sun tanned!!
    Look at his bars...He got no fire like his gun jammed!
    But when Deth spits? I wreck cliques!
    I'm breathing nouns defeating clowns! My Mag clips make
    wakk kids into evening gowns...
    You leaving town backless n neck-less!
    I get more hot bread with the toaster than eating breakfast!
    When I lift Teks? NIKE SWOOSH...the KICKS CHECKS this kid's breath
    Bars gitcha wig wrecked like I tire ironed ya dome piece
    Ya girl's on her knees head bobbin in front of me...I EARNED YA DOME PIECE
    I'm uh known beast! Ya raps r dull, but I spit fire that ashed yer skull...
    ...I URNED YA DOME PIECE!!

Scroggins...Crossin Deth is like PRUDENTIAL FOR YA PIG...you're INSURIN HAM//ENSURIN HAM
    My punches stop ya flow like The Buren Dam; and every phrase? Savage! Endin ya!
    Blades ravage blendin ya with flames that clean ya crap out like Satanic enemas!!
    So you don't wanna battle I! Deth cooks anything you speak...
    ...n turns ya Adam's apple tuh apple pie!
    Cuz Deth The Grim Speaker,Limb eater, gitcha men ether'd
    I use metal tuh harry grills//hairy grills like chin tweezers! **
    I'm the best there ever will be! No hubris...that sin's Ceasar's
    My cool breeze sends seizures scalps trycks, skins skeezers
    N hitcha kufi like ten heaters!!
    Scroggins...nothing you quotin's hurtin! Everything I've spoken's merkin!
    My spits it's clear make ya flinch in fear! My flow pops
    wussies like the ocean's twerkin!!
    Scroggins? This rap's yer funeral! Punches shake you pricks like you're at the urinal
    N bombs ya hull. My prose limpet mines thee, gents!*** When I'm liftin nines these wimps...
    ...Hop spin n jump when the shot's put like thee Olympic timed events
    So take my advice...you don't wanna battle hustlers!
    We'll snatch ya beef n put hot irons to it like cattle rustlers
    Run up? I'm uh teach this scrogg a lesson! Spin kicks put his
    nog in Heaven
    I guarantee you'll witness his squad's defection when I exhale,
    snipe...while scopin his pad
    N leave his tail pipe smokin so bad he fails smog inspection
    Bars hit like body slams from Wookies n shotty blams you shoddy scamps
    n rookies!
    Plus my rhyme scheme's nifty yo
    Deth Stryques you wussies til ya BEAVER's CLEAVER'd like that 1950's show
    Rhyme themes simply flow! This simp he know my sicc freeflow make
    him cuss his luck n Curse Thee Fates
    Punches lump up his grill. Herpes face. I'll burst these eights n
    he'll eat steel that swells his head. Kirby face.
    Scroggins? I'll murks these fake thirsty snakes!! Eat em up like
    Chirpy Cakes!
    Lock divine bars in his grill well n drop him tuh feel Hell like St. Peter
    showin Thumbs Down at The Pearly Gates! [ 7 ]
    Punches twitch yer whiskers faster than a Tweaker's Squirrely Face
    N take you out sooner than expected...like eager early dates!!
    My flow's Special n grimey like .38's in dirty lakes n fillet this
    chicken til your goose is cooked AND this birdie bakes!!
    Scroggins stop the gun talk! It's absurdly fake! You bout as hood
    as White REPUBLICANS, you nerdy flake!!
    Muh raps mop ya bare tush like nukes that shoots from attack
    'copters...AIR WOLF!!
    If you show ya ass? I'll go legendary beast-mode like you full mooned a werewolf!!
    Dawg when l raise the Eagle n tap the barrel? The flow fades you like liquor kegs
    N leave ya trick words dead from bars so cold...my throat's raw
    from speakin hoarse//horse like Mister Ed [ 8 ]
    In other words? Deth spits pissed words
    That chops this prick's head off like sex with scissors!!

My rap's packed with raw ham like bacon stores...
    ...but you ain't bout that life of takin yours like bashful raiding clans
    You'll git knocked out if we trading hands and worse if we raising blazing cans
    Cuz you ain't got no effin shells like Mags full of maiden clams,
    But I'll hitcha with bangin sweetness like bags full of mating yams!!
    You'll think my rap book fathered the metric system cuz my bars keep raising
    grams!!
    Uncaging jams that turns ya state of Washington from a peaceful place tuh scathing lands
    I won't let up! You'll gitcha head bucked like you went head up with rampaging raging rams
    Cuz scroggins...my quotin gitcha all slaughtered by "airborne saliva"...I'm "spitting fly"
    Ya punches look just like Odin the All-Father! They're MISSING EYE//I[ 9 ]
    But I see you!!...N spit freeflows til you below the I.C.U.
    Rhyme schemes spew beatdown nouns that drown weak clowns...I SEA YOU!!
    Deth spit up grooves checks rip up chews ya set's wimp butt dudes
    Like I picked up tubes, ran up n pressed the pecs of you
    bytched up noobs
    Then Deth's klikk bucked Uze moved across slanting squares
    like Chess Bishop moves!! [ 10 ]

1. Tumorous nouns: A tumor is a swelling in a part of the body.
    The worst are cancerous tumors. "Tumorous nouns" are bars that hit hard enough to swell your body and are sicc enough rhymes to kill you.

2. Morning fog looks like there's a lot of smoke on the streets. Cumulus clouds are those fluffy cotton looking clouds in the sky

3. The uterus is the womb of a woman where the eggs are.

*"ya hide uh char"...hide=skin. My hot bars burn your skin to ash.

** "harry grills/hairy grills"... "harry" means to attack, harass, assault

*** "limpet mines" are special magnetized bombs that stick to the bottom of the hulls of ships and sink them. They've been modified so they can attach to PEOPLE, too. This is the Olympic Discus event:

4. Medical technology now has lasers that can determine almost exactly how your inner organs work. In this case, I'm using wicked wordplay. "check how your organs workin" in hiphop battle language ALSO means to STOP your organs from working [ "check" how your organs workin" ]. I'm using bars like lasers that kill scroggins by stopping his organs from working

5. Randy cougars....horny older women who have sex with younger men.

6. "saw" is the playing instrument for slide guitars, it looks like this: http://www.jimdunlop.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/caposlideconverterblog.jpg
    A saw of course can also be used as a weapon that kills. "...saw across ya neck like a slide guitar". This is a slide guitar: http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j...ide-Guitar-Hawaiian-Style-Electric-Guitar.jpg

7. St. Peter is the Arch Angel that stands before the Pearly Gates [ Gates of Heaven ] and reads the sins of every spirit during its life from The Book Of Life and helped to judge if a spirit is worthy of entering Heaven. If a spirit wasn't judged worthy? It would be sent directly to Hell.

8. Mister Ed is a talking horse

9. Odin The All-Father//MISSING EYE...father of Thor, leader of the Norse Gods...is an immensely powerful God of War who won a massive battle,but lost one eye. MISSING EYE. Get it now?

10. In the game of chess, the bishop piece can only move diagonally across the squares of the board
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
    test
  8. scroggins

scroggins Member

I'm new to battle just not rap. actually when i battled kross that was my first legit battle ever. But as far as rap as music? i know it like the back of my hand, I've listened to nearly every relevant rap/hip hop album since the late 80's, not kidding either. And your rwz rules have a lot of holes, for example, you shouldnt be able to talk about acuvision and weird stuff like that and get away with it. your metaphors make sense and are deep but theyre corny. also your verses are almost always jam packed with redundant adjectives and verbs that if removed wouldnt affect the punchline. that's something that should be in there, the ability to stress a point in 1 bar that would take most people 4 bars, if that makes sense which was something that made tupac so special. and i don't really understand how your bars are more complex or advanced than how i'm comprehending them... 100% i'm seeing your bars for what they are, correct me if i'm wrong.
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
    test
  9. scroggins

scroggins Member

how can you put fire hosed kittens in your rhymes????????
    test
  10. DethStryque

^^^Watching news outlets isn't a thing you do regularly, is it? It's happened numerous times. Plus? That mess is funny.

I will respond to your other post in a moment. I see that this site has transplanted and erased a couple of my bars in my verse above. I will fix them. The site screwed less than 6 bars or so, so it won't be a major change. Interestingly, the site ADDED words. Second time it did that to me. Hmmm...brb

Saying that youlistened to nearly every relevant rap album since the late 80's is really proof that you aren't as experienced or as knowledgeable as you think you are. I was alive during the late 80's. Lemme tell you something:

There were too many powerful albums both with and without radio play for you to enumerate, much less listen to. And then there were powerful LOCAL ARTISTS TOO, who didn't get the shine of rappers who were successful on the majors but they still impacted the hiphop scene in a significant way.

Furthermore, what is "significant" is subjective. What is "significant" to you may not be "significant" to me.

As for my RWZ rules? Of COURSE I should be able to talk about ACCUVISION and other stuff. If you TRULY listened to the rap of the late 80's, you would notice right away that KNOWLEDGE WAS PRIZED. You were SUPPOSED TO KNOW MORE THAN THE AVERAGE PERSON IF YOU RAPPED. That's why so many rappers called themselves "Doctors" and "Prince" this or "King" that. You were SUPPOSED to have superior knowledge, because superior knowledge and superior information provides you with more unique and fresh punches and material. Our words and knowledge are literally our weapons. The more words you have and the better you use them with the more knowledge you have? The better...by far...you are as a rapper. Especially as a battler. Back then? You couldn't rap if you couldn't battle. You had to do it all. That's why the best rappers came from that time and the best rappers thereafter always list the rappers of the '80s and early '90s as their favorite rappers.

And if you really listened to the hiphop at that time? The fact that you skipped RAKIM, ICE-T, THE HIEROGLYPHICS, THE ALKOHOLIKS, KRS ONE, KOOL G RAP, PUBLIC ENEMY, N.W.A., LL COOL J, KOOL MOE DEE, DOUG E. FRESH, THE PRIME MINISTERS OF RAP RUN DMC, THE FAT BOYS, UTFO, THE JUICE CREW, RAS KASS, CANIBUS, BIG DADDY KANE, KWAME THE BOY GENIUS, SPECIAL ED, and tons and tons of other dooope lyricists to go straight to TUPAC shows how much you really missed. I mean...KING T'S "ACT A FOOL" was a instant classic. CPO was a underground hit...BALLAD OF A MENACE. AFRO PUFFS by RAGE. Even SHAQ was dope for a minute there. CANDY MAN had bars, he just couldn't get out of his own way. How could you go right by E-40 like that?

Like I said...what's "relevant" to you simply shows both your subjectivity and your lack of info combined with your lack of life experience. What's relevant for me does the same thing, but with two big differences:

I know more and have way more info than you do. I come from the era of the new G's who knew what life was like BEFORE crack hit. BEFORE gangbangin became a business.

And I know that I have the subjectivity and lack of knowledge that compels me to try to be more objective and learn more.

and yeah...you missed A LOT in my bars. You shouldn't see ACCUVISION as something weird...you should see it as the fresh and amazing punch that it is. And you will...in a year or two when you realize that KNOWLEDGE is the SOURCE of ALL QUALITY HIP HOP.
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    test
  11. scroggins

scroggins Member

scroggins beat Deth? How youngster? My opening bars gotcha plowed under put fists tuh ya beef like cow punchers! Go HAM ASS like SOW BUMPERS!
    Aint nobody's nouns crunker! I spit lightning n growl thunder til ya consonants r stomped n whipped n ya vowels sundered!!
    My sounds plunder ya cranium like lost treasures; my boss vespers split dimensions into ribbons with thought measures!
    Your outlandish spits git slammed n ripped by jaw shredders n punches that land n switch this man tuh bytch like cross dressers!
    -
    raps leave the best shook a couple left hooks
    or put 1 in ya eye from the 3 like russel westbrook
    test
  12. scroggins

scroggins Member

weird
    test
  13. DethStryque

Saying that youlistened to nearly every relevant rap album since the late 80's is really proof that you aren't as experienced or as knowledgeable as you think you are. I was alive during the late 80's. Lemme tell you something:

There were too many powerful albums both with and without radio play for you to enumerate, much less listen to. And then there were powerful LOCAL ARTISTS TOO, who didn't get the shine of rappers who were successful on the majors but they still impacted the hiphop scene in a significant way.

Furthermore, what is "significant" is subjective. What is "significant" to you may not be "significant" to me.

As for my RWZ rules? Of COURSE I should be able to talk about ACCUVISION and other stuff. If you TRULY listened to the rap of the late 80's, you would notice right away that KNOWLEDGE WAS PRIZED. You were SUPPOSED TO KNOW MORE THAN THE AVERAGE PERSON IF YOU RAPPED. That's why so many rappers called themselves "Doctors" and "Prince" this or "King" that. You were SUPPOSED to have superior knowledge, because superior knowledge and superior information provides you with more unique and fresh punches and material. Our words and knowledge are literally our weapons. The more words you have and the better you use them with the more knowledge you have? The better...by far...you are as a rapper. Especially as a battler. Back then? You couldn't rap if you couldn't battle. You had to do it all. That's why the best rappers came from that time and the best rappers thereafter always list the rappers of the '80s and early '90s as their favorite rappers.

And if you really listened to the hiphop at that time? The fact that you skipped RAKIM, ICE-T, THE HIEROGLYPHICS, THE ALKOHOLIKS, KRS ONE, KOOL G RAP, PUBLIC ENEMY, N.W.A., LL COOL J, KOOL MOE DEE, DOUG E. FRESH, THE PRIME MINISTERS OF RAP RUN DMC, THE FAT BOYS, UTFO, THE JUICE CREW, RAS KASS, CANIBUS, BIG DADDY KANE, KWAME THE BOY GENIUS, SPECIAL ED, and tons and tons of other dooope lyricists to go straight to TUPAC shows how much you really missed. I mean...KING T'S "ACT A FOOL" was a instant classic. CPO was a underground hit...BALLAD OF A MENACE. AFRO PUFFS by RAGE. Even SHAQ was dope for a minute there. CANDY MAN had bars, he just couldn't get out of his own way. How could you go right by E-40 like that?

Like I said...what's "relevant" to you simply shows both your subjectivity and your lack of info combined with your lack of life experience. What's relevant for me does the same thing, but with two big differences:

I know more and have way more info than you do. I come from the era of the new G's who knew what life was like BEFORE crack hit. BEFORE gangbangin became a business.

And I know that I have the subjectivity and lack of knowledge that compels me to try to be more objective and learn more.

and yeah...you missed A LOT in my bars. You shouldn't see ACCUVISION as something weird...you should see it as the fresh and amazing punch that it is. And you will...in a year or two when you realize that KNOWLEDGE is the SOURCE of ALL QUALITY HIP HOP.
    test
  14. DethStryque

repost
    test
  15. DethStryque

repost
    test
  16. DethStryque

repost
    test
  17. DethStryque

repost
    test
  18. DethStryque

test
  19. DethStryque

test
  20. DethStryque

test