THE GUILLOTINE: DETH TO SCROGGINS

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Sep 3, 2014.

1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I actually feel like going 3 rounds unlimited, dawg. If you don't wanna? Lemme know. I'm reposting our battle verses without all the extra posting.
    test
  2. DethStryque

Yo are you down for making these next 2 rounds unlimited?
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
    test
  3. DethStryque

THIS IS SCROGGINS ROUND 1

im a wordsmith fuck these goofy rules and nerd shit
    never write i just talk off the top gets the tops off the bops
    im so hot i cant even get @@L. Kross off my jock!!!
    from the hotspot where they cock smith n's
    in the droptops with the tops missin rocks off they watch glisten
    then u see me posted with a hyphy click might be bloods and might be crips
    run your mouth ill likely stick an uppercut to lift you out your nike kicks
    but in my battle mode i spit sick shit to rattle domes
    all of that alone is strong enough to get the martyred out of catacombs
    only write things thats frightening like lightning stryques to deth
    im bringin deth to stryque this is kombat for mortals now lets test your might
    i spit quotes so believe you'll catch phrases and deth, all i have to say is...
    ENOUGH OF ALL YOUR CORNY CATCH PHRASES
    your best punchline couldnt see my weakest one
    i shit out verses you couldnt dream of even THINKIN of!
    this shits sick like a thick click in a pit with six pits gettin the shit bit out em
    you'll shit bricks and quit when i kick this fuck your nerd rules cant you spit without em?
    at 1 point rapmusic.com was full of dope lines and hot songs
    but its long gone whats left is you 2 nerds...
    should call this wackmusic.com
    my brain was just made better everything i say clever
    you couldnt throw a punch if you were mayweather
    aint smooth if u was suede leather
    you probly gave head to all the guys in ya rap group
    since you suck harder than a black hole inside a vacuum
    im lettin letters swing when I attack U
    im only 17 and probly bodied every beat you tried to rap to!
    you better bring your hardest deth...
    my first verse dropped but BELIEVE i haven't even started yet

DETHSTRYQUE ROUND 1

You don't like my RWZ rules? Just for that...I'll make this battle gory. In fact?
    I'm uh serve you n merc you with my nerd rules categories of rap
    First up? FLOW N WORDPLAY. Burst guts blow n serve spray scroggins noggin tuh fissioned atoms!
    What I'm spittin at em somersault n flame broil his bars like flippin dragons
    Grip the Magnums clikkin clack em! Macs? I lift em. Clack n klikk em
    Ya brat? I kick n braaaats uh kick n clap ya hat back n twist em when I bust like gasm jizm!
    Ya bars be on that Dumb Ass Sway Mode...DASM-izm.
    I'm bashin lids when hittin ya BS with that DS [ DethStryque ] wrathful written spazm-izm
    He's gassed up? My punches has 'im fizzin!
    Ya bars shine? My bars break em...my rap's a prism
    Try to teach me defeat B with ya weak free? Deth Stryques teachers like attacks from Chism!!
    raps is sicc n collapse his wig n
    Toboggin scroggins top end for dancin with Deth, when we both know he lacks the rhythm!
    Put a round tuh ya eye like Accuvision when I claps the clips n I'm blarin flame ya parents claim vanished ya donkey...
    ...cuz ya ass is missin! Raps uh rip him with massive written cataclysms
    Gats smack n twist n treat ya crew like feline salons.Ya cats? I clip em
    Axe hacks ya ribs in! You ain't ever crushin ballads punchin thumpin ya guts in like mallots
    I'll bust in ya palace have you n ya pal lips kissin metal like you're suckin a chalice
    Buckin the Cal clips bustin ya pumpkin with malice! Hit scroggins slump him like a lump in his pallets...
    ...Drag him to the ocean n just before I dump him like ballasts
    I'll give him the clip n all the extras like he bought the luxury package while his Momz n sister lustily are humpin me phallus!!
    Battle me? I'll put bars tuh ya head like five oh arrest you! N this 50 puts sparks tuh ya head!
    This five oh uh rest you!!
    You kain't ride yo, like Deth do! I'll clap a forty n while ya nap n snore B I'll snatch ya shorty
    N by the way...you just lost the flow n wordplay categories

Next up...RHYME SCHEME N PUNCHES. I mean in bunches!
    Choose how ya wanna lose: tongue spits gun clips or monk fist!
    Will he battle Deth? Invite 'im n C//Vitamin C me git violent n make this fruit drip juice like Sunkist
    Punches got this bunk trick slumped quick!...Hold up, lemme diss ya state n that punk clique you run with

Scroggins, YOU'RE FROM WASHINGTON! You got no hyphy click of bloods n crips that cast B's and C's
    I'll make this wussy howl like cats bein squeezed when I press hot metal tuh ya dome like ya hat's bein creased
    Rhymes hit n break ya like ya racks bein fleeced n leave this wakk being deceased when I choke this dolt's throat til his gasps bein ceased!!
    Yo raps be ass, B...n cheeks!! The bars my pen inks gets beneath ya skin! I'll give this rat a tatt//rat-a-tat like gats being squeezed!
    Quotin throwin folks in oceans, but I'll cast B n seas. The flow's grimey. It surrounds n grease n city//Grecian city like Caspian Seas
    Task me n see...ain't no fakin here! I'll go ham with a flow tuh fade ya...BACON BEER...
    Scroggins catch a spankin here makin mere rhymes sweet as franken myrrh;
    Cuz I'm strafin queers with bars sharper than Shaka Zulu's ancient spear dipped in flame hot enough tuh git Satan seared
    Rhymes harder than "Wolverine, son"...DAKEN'S here! [ 2 ] I'm a monster to monsters! I got Frankenstein bathed in tears n clankin gear in quakin fear!!
    Or we can git tuh sprayin here n my ten tuh ya chin's bakin beards n bang this scroggins wussy the way I do when his skank in here
    scroggins? I caught money slippin, one punch left him broke like money slip him...we playin bank in here [ money slip him/bank ]
    Punches got him stretched face down and hands out. It's yoga...we playin PLANK in here
    You kain't swim against the flow of what I send against ya, yo...you playin plankton here!! [3 ]
    Punches knock the thoughts outcha brain! You on the ground layin blank in here!
    My spit? Violent! We playin pirate n you walkin the plank in here!!
    I'm a known star with grown bars! At 17 you're literally a minor rhymer; it's a matter of rankin here!
    It's a replay of China's Tiananmen Square...kid's gettin killed by tanks in here!!
    So lemme make it clear: If scroggins said he'd beat Deth?...
    That bastard got careless I'll catch him n his tryck while he ask her fuh marriage, lance her with jerrids bash her with jasper the werebytch n make him watch me slay//sleigh his dear//deer like Prancer in carriage! [ some legends say that jasper rock kills werewolves ]
    Wigga please! You ain't a rapper you uh actor like Ferris! I put so much wood on ya Momz dome she got antlers for hair bytch!
    Dare twitch? I'll respond in a hurry...I got my answer prepared bytch! My Sig kicks sharp metal at ya crib...I'll dagger ya lair bytch!
    Who said this crakka's a bear, bytch? I devour salty squares like feedin crackers tuh bears bitch n expose the naked tryck in him. This crakka a bare bytch.
    Git back uh klikk klakk bruh that pair lift n Casper ya parents! Plantcha like the flower asper in Fairbridge, with flame that maims brains like Cancer n Gehrigs til ya pale white n stiff like Plaster of Paris!! [ 4 ]

Dang I just noticed that my bar count exceeds yours so I will stop even though i don't want to.

DASM...Dumb Ass Sway Mode http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=DASM

1. Phillip Chism raped and killed his teacher http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/23/justice/massachusetts-philip-chism/

2. Daken is Wolverine's son

3. Plankton can't swim against the flow of ocean currents http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plankton

4. Gehrigs...Lou Gehrigs disease damages the brain
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
    test
  4. DethStryque

Round 2 is on me to open, unless you want to go first in Round 2. I will have time either tomorrow night or Friday midafternoon
    test
  5. scroggins

scroggins Member

its on you
    test
  6. DethStryque

aight smoove.

This round I'm going unlimited, unless you object. Alright?
    test
  7. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

That last explanation was all sad,

Gherigs, lou gherigs disease damages..... well u guys kno.. lol
    test
  8. scroggins

scroggins Member

Go for it G
    test
  9. DethStryque

Jesus Christ, I couldn't log on for WEEKS. Thought I was banned. What happened over here?

Lemme keystyle something right now before I get blocked again...

Smoove then...I will...

scroggins beat Deth? How youngster? My opening bars gotcha plowed under put fists tuh ya beef! Cow pu.nchers! Go HAM on that ASS. SOW BUMPERS!
    Aint nobody's nouns crunker! I spit lightning n growl thunder til ya consonants r stomped n whipped n ya vowels sundered!!
    My sounds plunder ya cranium like lost treasures; my boss vespers split dimensions into ribbons with thought measures!
    Your outlandish spits git slammed n ripped by jaw shredders n punches that land n switch this man tuh bytch. Cross dressers!

My bars hock ruckus! Scroggins skip along with softies; I walk with a hard cast like I
    got crutches!
    What I spit gitcha split n lit like hot Dutches chop ya limbs off like rot fungus! In
    bar wars
    One punch this Mark snores! Scroggins caught the sharp point of my bars like dartboards! Who want it wit me?
    My bomb recitals trauma vitals til ya drama idles, dig me? It that don't work? My gun
    shoots bullets the size of homicidal pygmies!!
    My style is violence n virus birthin! You didn't catch that...I said: "My stylus? Violence n virus birthin!"
    Punches retire this twerp n expire this jerk when I fire this third n
    Leave yo ass flat n jerkin like Miley Cyrus twerkin!
    Try me? Why risk merkin? I'll scalpel ya insides like high risk surgeons!
    Face my ire? It's curtains...
    ... When I raise arms with the fo' bruh, it's like bringing napalm to uh nova...FIRE IS CERTAIN!!
    In melees l shillelagh beef like Irish jerks n spit so much dope ya pupils dilate n ya iris jerks n
    One Stryque from my writes or rights g'nite! In fights my left hits all stretch kids sprawled
    Deth is raw! Act like you got hard game or heart lame? It won't be a card game when
    Deth Texas Draw//Teks is draw!!
    You tried fightin Deth with ya trifin text in round 1...that was our last encounter!
    You jabbed, I ducked; n like Disco Balls on kitchen tops...I gave you a dazzling counter
    Then snatched ya Momz n made you watch as I smashed n pound her!

You ain't ganxta...you man-butt chasin! I clutch eights n bust blaze em buck sprayin!
    I exhale flyer tongue speak atcha bum geeks n infinite hellfire unleashed...
    ... like the Devil caught his wife nuttin on Jesus' junk, while they both shouted: "FUCK SATAN!!"
    Scroggins? Not even luck save him! Spit bars that neuter this trooper...pup spade him!
    My ruff phrasin raisin rhymes like high tide... I flow over heads.
    I'm so over heads! You wanna tangle? Say so; cuz like a angel's halo? I stay over heads!!
    Like deuces on cloud tops my nouns drops ish that's way over heads.
    Like cheap businessmen...you think ya bars reduced quality saves overhead
    I'm rhyme's prime Michael Jordan dunkin with his tongue out...I'm brung out tuh play over heads!!
    My bars fade heads so much...Jamaica bought one of my 16s, stopped smoking weed,
    n called their island: "STAY SOBER DREDS".
    My punches collect on the bottom of ya mug like gray Folger's dregs! That's
    why you Herbs sway to my flow like groupie kelpies
    This toolie help me tuh flash on you dawg like Scoobie selfies n have ya
    squad of goofy yelpies iced like ya crew be wealthy
    My spit sneak up on scroggins like my loogie's stealthy n give him a
    "gut full of effin shells"..."roopie belly"
    Newbie tell me: whatcha gonna do when punches make ya skull swell til ya koofie's healthy
    Think you a beast? I'll hunt you down like a moolie Helsing spit flames til
    you're truly melting
    My blade puts a point tuh ya ear n fades you like a loopie elfie, n my knuckles gong
    ya rookie bell like a noogie belfry [ pronounced "bell-free" ]

scroggins is bashed tuh earth quick for taken a match tuh match the
    matchless wordsmith!
    I'll smash his verbiage! He's like donkeys hooked on marijuana...his
    ass is Herbish!
    This kat git served with punches that make him twitch like his ass is
    nervous
    N spin him around in circles like thee fastest dervish
    I'll take a axe tuh ya trunk for nuthin...that's free hatchet service!
    Ratchet burstage got his feet up in a box like his casket's furnished
    Boy you're more of a fake pussy than a plastic cervix!!
    The way I'm whoopin yo ass breaks the Laws of Science...it's a magic merkage!!
    Uppercuts bend you permanently backwards like ya back is curvish
    My ballads served with savage purpose! That's the kind of legend Deth is
    Verses slay you in seven seconds with bars crafted from divine material...Heaven Essence
    When I beam three's n snipe? You'll scream BRING ME TO LIFE like Evanescence!!
    You'll get shred in sections by megaweapons checkin the ish you drop like wrecked intestines!!
    You don't know what it's like tuh get served in battles? Well you finna learn today! Awright awright awright!
    That's Kevin's lessons!! [ Kevin Hart ]

yelpie definition:http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=yelpie

stylus: [ pronounced "style-iss" with "s" sounding like snake hiss ] ancient writing instrument. Sounds exactly like "style is"
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
    test
  10. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Aww good lordy deth, didnt u see my verse against him an his whole team? This kid has alot on his plate right now an ur just gonna dump more on him huh
    test
  11. DethStryque

What? scroggins is the guy who made those wakk Madd this and Madd that profiles? Lemme go check out yall battles
    test
  12. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

I cant say for sure he made them all, but if he didnt his friend did, i been here for years way it is now new people come every so often they all popped outta nowhere kna mean it makes sense, yo that verse was hott tho nice concepts bruh
    test
  13. DethStryque

>

I think I understand what you're saying, Kross. And yeah, from your perspective, that charge makes sense.

scroggins? what are your thoughts about Kross's comments?

And thank you bruh for he props. I was definitely feeling your verse against scroggins, rap genius, etc.
    test
  14. DethStryque

>

I think I understand what you're saying, Kross. And yeah, from your perspective, that charge makes sense.

scroggins? what are your thoughts about Kross's comments?

And thank you bruh for he props. I was definitely feeling your verse against scroggins, rap genius, etc.
    test
  15. scroggins

scroggins Member

before i let the pen shock ya mind l kross close your mouth while grown men talk

when i messaged you it was respect and i never expected you to act like you could use what i sent against me, but man id be damned if your words insult me and your random metaphors and verbs in multis arent dope beleive me i only wanted to use it coz its easy... I laughed for the longest time when you thought your style was in the last drop of mine you got lots of lines with metaphors and redundant words but can you talk and rhyme? youre verses style isnt versatile

klikk klakk tuh clip blast yuh klikk fast six tips pass ya bitchass quick whiplash ya head red splash yuh dred parents claimed you a donkey or whatever cos yuh ass is dead! i stacks tuh bread! bread? i stack it. stash and spend it. muh raps uh endless like yuh lack for penship theres more to rap than a massive sentence on how you clap the wrenches

ten shot glocks make yuh head pop off in more blood colored clothes than red sox shops
    he bombs back with recon tactics you need more practice me
    i got your number like youre in my contact list
    raps leave tuh best shook a couple left hooks
    or put 1 in yuh eye from tuh 3 like russel westbrook [1]
    muh tech took yuh vest tuh a hot plate like chefs cook
    muh clips full! uh hit skulls like shang tsung uh lift souls
    tuh tommies spin drums in his body limbs when muh click flocks ya room!
    make tuh glocks kaboom and give this punk a metal mask like docta doom
    flow and rhyme scheme define me dog a poet in my passed life im passed life
    kiss my ass twice raps send these asswipes back to crackpipes
    i sit back light the grasspipe and get higher than the gas price
    while i half ass write these raps back to your whack ass
    in the trap strapped where we crack black label makin more chips than blackjack tabels [2]
    glocks kickin hearts stop tickin in the black drop whippin with the rag top missin
    gold top sippin on the kauffman block trippin young goons shopliftin
    a resevoir of wordplay and metaphors youver never heard mayne
    i provoke a force that distorts minds and warps time with short lines when i record rhymes
    I.B.D.M.C.U.N.V creativity's the stuff you lack you could never come up with that...
    raps stronger than a pot of liqour ill give you bars like you bought a snicker!
    tools click and flash like i shot a picture! its a wrap like i got a swisher!
    he saw me in the white tee and j man shoes
    but he wasn't paintin pictures when that spraycan drew
    led tips hovered til his brain blew (blue) like his heads discolored

i could keep sayin the same shit in diferent ways buts its lame and i already did everything you've done and THEN some... i tried to write this verse and twice it got deleted, if i had the time to get those rhymes your life would have got depleted twice as much as it would when you stop and see this... i piled tracks since a while back... im done with battles im goin back to freestyle rap

[1] russel westbrook is a basketball player and a 3[57] is a gun. lol

[2] a table used for the popular card game blackjack typically used for gambling

fuckin nerds.
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
    test
  16. scroggins

scroggins Member

and for the record mad himalayan was my uncle lmfao. the rest of them i dont know shit about. besides rap genius. lol.
    test
  17. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Same thing always happens wheni try to read somethin from u, i get halfway thru the first part an jus cant do it... maybe ill read ur verse anotherday. Sheesh u suck. If himalayas ur uncle ask his faggot ass where hesat in that battle me an dethMURDEREDhim in, i think its his turn to drop lmfao hahahahahahahahahahaha
    test
  18. scroggins

scroggins Member

why are you even commenting you aren't relevant to anything here go get come attention somewhere else... didn't i already tell you that bud?
    test
  19. scroggins

scroggins Member

fuckin hilarious
    test
  20. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Weve been thru this before girl, ur not special these boards are just dead, so ill comment on every verse, whenever i feel like readin it all an ima vote when yall are done. Pipe down
    test