Scroggins vs dethstryque

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by scroggins, Aug 16, 2014.

1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Verizon upgraded our entire grid to FIOS and then some fool went and crashed his vehicle into the service trucks while trying to escape the cops. Caused a multiday delay. I only just now got my internet service back.

Now. I'm uh keystyle a verse and toast you right quick.
    test
  2. DethStryque

You don't like my RWZ rules? Just for that...I'll make this battle gory. In fact?
    I'm uh serve you n merc you with my nerd rules categories of rap
    First up? FLOW N WORDPLAY. Burst guts blow n serve spray scroggins noggin tuh fissioned atoms!
    What I'm spittin at em somersault n flame broil his bars like flippin dragons
    Grip the Magnums clikkin clack em! Macs? I lift em. Clack n klikk em
    Ya brat? I kick n braaaats uh kick n clap ya hat back n twist em when I bust like gasm jizm!
    Ya bars be on that Dumb Ass Sway Mode...DASM-izm. I'm bashin lids when hittin ya BS with that DS [ DethStryque ] wrathful written spazm-izm
    He's gassed up? My punches has 'im fizzin! Ya bars shine? My bars break em...my rap's a prism
    Try to teach me defeat B with ya weak free? Deth Stryques teachers like attacks from Chism!!
    raps is sicc n collapse his wig n toboggin scroggins top end for dancin with Deth, when we both know he lacks the rhythm!
    Put a round tuh ya eye like Accuvision when I claps the clips n I'm blarin flame ya parents claim vanished ya donkey...
    ...cuz ya ass is missin! Raps uh rip him with massive written cataclysms
    Gats smack n twist n treat ya crew like feline salons.Ya cats? I clip em
    Axe hacks ya ribs in! You ain't ever crushin ballads punchin thumpin ya guts in like mallots
    I'll bust in ya palace have you n ya pal lips kissin metal like you're suckin a chalice
    Buckin the Cal clips bustin ya pumpkin with malice! Hit scroggins slump him like a lump in his pallets...
    ...Drag him to the ocean n just before I dump him like ballasts
    I'll give him the clip n all the extras like he bought the luxury package while his Momz n sister lustily are humpin me phallus!!
    Battle me? I'll put bars tuh ya head like five oh arrest you! N this 50 puts sparks tuh ya head!
    This five oh uh rest you!!
    You kain't ride yo, like Deth do! I'll clap a forty n while ya nap n snore B I'll snatch ya shorty
    N by the way...you just lost the flow n wordplay categories

Next up...RHYME SCHEME N PUNCHES. I mean in bunches!
    Choose how ya wanna lose: tongue spits gun clips or monk fist!
    Will he battle Deth? Invite 'im n C//Vitamin C me git violent n make this fruit drip juice like Sunkist
    Punches got this bunk trick slumped quick!...Hold up, lemme diss ya state n that punk clique you run with

Scroggins, YOU'RE FROM WASHINGTON! You got no hyphy click of bloods n crips that cast B's and C's
    I'll make this wussy howl like cats bein squeezed when I press hot metal tuh ya dome like ya hat's bein creased
    Rhymes hit n break ya like ya racks bein fleeced n leave this wakk being deceased when I choke this dolt's throat til his gasps bein ceased!!
    Yo raps be ass, B...n cheeks!! The bars my pen inks gets beneath ya skin! I'll give this rat a tatt//rat-a-tat like gats being squeezed!
    Quotin throwin folks in oceans, but I'll cast B n seas. The flow's grimey. It surrounds n grease n city//Grecian city like Caspian Seas
    Task me n see...ain't no fakin here! I'll go ham with a flow tuh fade ya...BACON BEER...
    Scroggins catch a spankin here makin mere rhymes sweet as franken myrrh;
    Cuz I'm strafin queers with bars sharper than Shaka Zulu's ancient spear dipped in flame hot enough tuh git Satan seared
    Rhymes harder than "Wolverine, son"...DAKEN'S here! [ 2 ] I'm a monster to monsters! I got Frankenstein bathed in tears n clankin gear in quakin fear!!
    Or we can git tuh sprayin here n my ten tuh ya chin's bakin beards n bang this scroggins wussy the way I do when his skank in here
    scroggins? I caught money slippin, one punch left him broke like money slip him...we playin bank in here [ money slip him/bank ]
    Punches got him stretched face down and hands out. It's yoga...we playin PLANK in here
    You kain't swim against the flow of what I send against ya, yo...you playin plankton here!! [3 ]
    Punches knock the thoughts outcha brain! You on the ground layin blank in here!
    My spit? Violent! We playin pirate n you walkin the plank in here!!
    I'm a known star with grown bars! At 17 you're literally a minor rhymer; it's a matter of rankin here!
    It's a replay of China's Tiananmen Square...kid's gettin killed by tanks in here!!
    So lemme make it clear: If scroggins said he'd beat Deth?...
    That bastard got careless I'll catch him n his tryck while he ask her fuh marriage, lance her with jerrids bash her with jasper the werebytch n make him watch me slay//sleigh his dear//deer like Prancer in carriage! [ some legends say that jasper rock kills werewolves ]
    Wigga please! You ain't a rapper you uh actor like Ferris! I put so much wood on ya Momz dome she got antlers for hair bytch!
    Dare twitch? I'll respond in a hurry...I got my answer prepared bytch! My Sig kicks sharp metal at ya crib...I'll dagger ya lair bytch!
    Who said this crakka's a bear, bytch? I devour salty squares like feedin crackers tuh bears bitch n expose the naked tryck in him. This crakka a bare bytch.
    Git back uh klikk klakk bruh that pair lift n Casper ya parents! Plantcha like the flower asper in Fairbridge, with flame that maims brains like Cancer n Gehrigs til ya pale white n stiff like Plaster of Paris!! [ 4 ]

Dang I just noticed that my bar count exceeds yours so I will stop even though i don't want to.

DASM...Dumb Ass Sway Mode http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=DASM

1. Phillip Chism raped and killed his teacher http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/23/justice/massachusetts-philip-chism/

2. Daken is Wolverine's son

3. Plankton can't swim against the flow of ocean currents http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plankton

4. Gehrigs...Lou Gehrigs disease damages the brain
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lmao scroggins should feel honored u went through the trouble to drop at all. U should repost this without the spam so voters dont get bored scrollin down. U read his verse then a bunch of irrelevant shit they might say fuck it
    test
  4. scroggins

scroggins Member

oh look there's L kross on my post again what a surprise
    test
  5. scroggins

scroggins Member

test
  6. scroggins

scroggins Member

nice metaphors btw deth... had to open google like 50 times when i was reading your verse hahaha
    test
  7. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Translation, i just got murked.. sad face

Thats because ur learning disabled, it wasnt that complicated, ur just slow. Please please please stop actin like ur special because i take two seconds to let u know how stupid u are, no one elses postin soo yeah ur nobody, just somethin to do, now go work on tryna pass that v card off homegirl
    test
  8. DethStryque

This is actually a good idea. Do you mind if I repost our verses in a different, new thread scroggins?
    test
  9. DethStryque

hahaha thank you very much for the props, man. you stepped up your verse against me. Best drop I ever read you write
    test
  10. scroggins

scroggins Member

go ahead deth lol
    test