Royce confronting Raekwon affiliates..

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by ArchLyricist, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArchLyricist

ArchLyricist Watch ya Mouth ~!!

test
  2. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

Royce da 5'9 is not a tuff guy thats all im a say these niggas all curts
    test
  3. Because you know him personally right???
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. lXl Anthem lXl

lXl Anthem lXl New Member

very interesting. hmmm.

=)
    test
  5. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

Looks legit. Royce seems sincere.
    test
  6. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

No cause he seen them beef videos [funny]

Who's lame ass watches those anyways?

I had them bitches on demand, watched for like 3 minutes and realized shit was trash.
    test
  7. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

I know him well enough to remember when trick trick went up to a picknick at rougue park and beat up him and his family......

now go google that and see its ever been said before and please please stfu

like i said i respect dude music he crack but all that tuff talk shit is fraud as fuck nigga used to hang with arabics and thats it he used to be with dudes who owned stores and shit....not no hood niggas then he start fucking with tre little wackass and then they all got tuff when they all curts.....

trick aint all tuff like he is on rappers too though

im just tired of yall dickeating niggas im a start exposing niggas....

how your man get shot up and u see niggas after that and yall aint busting no guns u just talking bout u got 5 grand on niggas heads and nobody collecting cause nobody respect u enough?

i aint even speaking on shit though i dont know nobody
    test
  8. BTruth

BTruth Guest

lol

royce is cool with trick trick and didnt he beat the shit out of a bunch of different rappers in detroit on stage? I forget who they were...i think someone from dblock and maybe trick daddy or something.

this beef should be fun either way
    test
  9. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

Gangsters grow-up, man.

All this.. "you shot my dude, so i shoot you" shit is nonsense.

Real men wanna see 60.
    test
  10. BTruth

BTruth Guest

trick trick whooped royce's ass? haha. whyd he put him on bar exam then wtf
    test
  11. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

Dead @ Royce

"That shit wouldn't have happened if I was here. Thats all I'm sayin'"
    test
  12. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

i seen all way after i knew about all that shit my old heads fuck with Royce whenever he shout out Streetlordz he shouting out real niggas Houn Roy Boy(Who u a barely see on camera nigga dont rap) G Rock.....These is my old heads blade all of them....i then chilled with clown niggas u niggas dickeat i already know what it is....

niggas aint cut like that

4 years ago royce didnt even show detroit no love niggas was saying fuck that nigga he was in dearborn all day fucking with them
    test
  13. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

Pop shit apologize nigga......

And i been holding back but man im just tired of niggas talking crazy.....nigga took all the l's y wouldnt niggas squash the beef with u.....nigga had popped so much shit nigga went up to a family barbeque and fucked the nigga up....

i mean some of the niggas he fucked with tried to power up but that whole lil thing was all l's
    test
  14. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

thats now i know when niggas was shook though.....

trick trick and them old ass niggas beat up on rappers them niggas take l's too....nobody scared of them....like i told celph my lil nigga robbed trick trick nigga trick found out who it was know where he stay and everything and didnt do shit so niggas take l's too
    test
  15. Whatever you say buddy

Royce >
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

shit when platnium masterpiece dropped niggas had all famous ppl on that bitch everybody showed love royce wasnt showing no love then and he was big boom had dropped and shit he was with Eminem

http://unhappy573.blog spot.com/2009/02/1.html
    test
  17. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

on the mic maybe and thats y i said keep that shit lyrically niggas aint tuff
    test
  18. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

On some real shit Im sure that the wu niggas aint that tuff or they woulda socked royce they got some type of mutual respect but if Royce was really ready to ride it shoulda been a punch thrown.....but that aint what happen so once again one team taking l's one aint
    test
  19. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

u kats is lost.

raekwon got album comin out
    slaughterhouse jus dropped

fake beef

no vid of no punch

all u see is budden scratchin his chin.
    test
  20. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Nigga just want to feel important. You don't know shit. Yeah trick trick ran up on Royce deep while Royce was performing and them niggaz threw hands. That don't make Royce no bitch cuz he got hopped on. You act like that nigga ran away at the picnic or something.

Royce ain't Tony soprano but he ain't no hoe ass nigga either...and that nigga run with shooters.

You just talkin rah rah cuz it make you feel important. "oh I know Royce he ain't tuff" nigga nobody care what you talkin sit down
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.