Nixon, god among men.

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Nixon, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Nixon

Nixon New Member

What up guys, the name is Nixon. For over the course of three years all I've heard about is rapmusic.com when it came to REAL hip-hop discussions and shit. I've decided to finally make an account, hopefully you guys accept me with open arms (pause).

I guess I should say something about myself, before I really get done with this post though. I'm a fifteen year old "rapper" out of South Florida. I've dabbled in battle rap, had my first /OFFICIAL/ battle in 2010 against Xotix, a female battle rapper. I battled on an online league called KOTDC (King of the dot com) under the name universe (or unee). So I won my first official battle in 2010, and decided to focus more on actual music. It was really a passion of mine and I still want to pursue it to this day.

If you guys used to mess with KOTDC, or know me from the chat room. Don't hesitate to say wassup, i'll be checking in regularly.

If you'd like to see the battle, search "Xotix vs Universe" in your youtube search bar. It should say (11 year old rapper) or some shit like that. Peace.
    test
  2. Gu$$!

Gu$$! New Member

Nice, Get active and bring people....

test