my myspace..

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by GTDProductions, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

test
  2. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

test
  3. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Thats a throwed azz beat sampler on yo new page GTD....I see you clowning.....
    test
  5. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

Like that?

Its aight. Not where I wanna be. Needs to be on that new level ASAP
    test
  6. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Just keep working hard pimp and every thing else will fall into place....Im determined....

When you work hard on something it stands strong 4 ever...
    test
  7. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

i heard that..
    test
  8. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

By that reply it seems like you ready to give it all up and sell all yo shyt on Ebay....lol...Its a Joke...

You see me.....Im going to do what I do regardless....I know the qualtiy of my music is all fucked up but peep the talent ,the coridnation,the ablity to flow off the dome....I been rapping since elementrary....around the 4th grade....so way over 20 years I done had something to do with music.....Ill Neva Stop...

Me I dont wanna make it Big....Im cool independent...I just want to rap for the love of making music and help other artists as well...

I been studying Reason 3.0 all this weekend....and Im coming along pretty good...I knew I could learn this program....

So sometimes when you feel that you doing all this for nothing.....which your not....because Its for yo self....No one else...so prove yo self....Fuck all of us here on this site....Some Niggaz love to see other niggaz fail....Real Talk...

Stay Up GTD....and Ill do the same..
    test
  9. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

i def dont think im doin this for nothin...yea my beats aint as complicated as others or the quality aint as crisp...but someone out there might like the shit, my beats got they own sound and swag and it might be the next big thing, probally wont..but i aint heard no one shit sound like my shit..
    test
  10. MgTheFuture

Your Own Doubt Will Kill Any Oppurtunity Or Possibility Of This Being Ever True
    test
  11. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

i know that..but i feelin my shit...but i kno a gang of fools out there aint and im not going to denie that fact.

i could sell myself to someone allday but they have to feel the music before anything happens..and i just got a different swag..
    test
  12. MgTheFuture

Being Humble Isnt Something You Internalize For Yourself... You Cant Get Business Done Being Humble. You Have To Know Like You Know Like You Know... Whatever The Cost, You Gonna Get The Job Done.

Thats Like MJ Saying "I Might Miss This Last Shot For The Championship"

Could You Imagine ?

He Spent Hours Upon Hours Mentally Preparing For That Moment.

Theres No Ifs, Ands, Ors, Buts About It.

When It Comes To Success, And The Most Brilliant Minds - Theres No Doubts Or Fears Or Cautions - They Just DO It.

Sure Theres Process, Strategy, And Timing...
    But Theres No Room For Second Guessing Or Backing Down

In Anything That You Do.
    test
  13. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

i understand that...im just a humble dude..when i get as good as phoenix or chase or urban..then i will start talken about im on top and everyones beats cant fucc wit mine, but right now im not there and everyone kno that.
    test
  14. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Now this is a Real Azz Fuckin Reply MG....Whats that Michealangilo?....lol...The Dicussion is over with this reply from MG....
    test
  15. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

ahh shit
    test
  16. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Whats up GTD....I done fuck up or something?....Its was a real reply...Im my opinion....You never suppose to doubt yo self....Thats for the Haters...they do a fine job at doubting a nigga
    test
  17. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

naa im like 'AHHH SHIT" like i was really in front of yall..i just be real and yall be real thats all we can do
    test
  18. MgTheFuture

Well Fact Is You will Never be as good as them. They dont make the kinda music they make tryna be as good as someone else. You gotta be as good as YOU.

Meaning you gotta feel, be, and master you.

If in your opinion, someone else is still higher or further ahead of you, you're gonna lose.

You CANT be micheal tryna be LIKE micheal. You gotta beat micheal or beat yourself, by going further and higher. And music, is so subjective, you can like a song today - go to a different climate listen to some other tracks - and hate it later.

Its all a local perception....

The best bet, is to be at your highest level of confidence and effort at all times.

Even when you FEEL like you at their level, others may think you are way off, or that those people you are using as a measuring stick are garbage...so what do you win ?

Do YOU.
    test
  19. GTDProductions

GTDProductions Aye

i think i just need some new VSTS and some hardware + a EMU1616 :)
    test
  20. MgTheFuture

Yeah, New Equipment Always Puts You A Notch Up In Creativity. The Breath OF Fresh Air ...

But its all mental... none of that stuff is gonna make you.

YOU change the attitude.

The Emu Is pretty good, i suggest going LEGIT with VSTs, becuase all of those cracks will catch up to you. Especially the sp2 ones ....but thats another thread.

Your best bet is to get a great rack, that sound card, and some good monitors.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.