Lookin for a battle

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by Rap Genius, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Rap Genius

Rap Genius New Member

I'm lookin for a battle it don't matter who it just needs to happen quick
    test
  2. scroggins

scroggins Member

test
  3. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

At me what? Scrogg, i know it defies ur nature but try not to be a faggot. An rap genius, im not callin u that, lets just call u don, don this isnt the right forum to call people out in, that goes in emcee hookups, this forum is name vs name only after u found ur battle
    test
  4. scroggins

scroggins Member

still got your panties stuck in your pussy i see
    test
  5. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Over beatin ur ass witout tryin? Sure. Ur the one sayin my name for no good reason.
    test
  6. scroggins

scroggins Member

Have you ever admitted losing
    test
  7. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Yeah, to people who dont suck at rap.

Ive never lost areal battle, face to face battle, an u never even been in one
    test
  8. Rap Genius

Rap Genius New Member

test
  9. Rap Genius

Rap Genius New Member

my homie @scroggins is just tryina help me get a battle
    test
  10. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

An what im tellin u is ur in the wrong forum u too stupid to understand plain english i dont think u qualify as a rap genius, don. Anyway, u wanna battle someone more suited to ur inabilty, u should set it up with scrog. Now stop bein fags
    test
  11. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

An get ur stupid face off ur avatar, fucks sake scroggins looks cooler then u... never thought id say that to ANYONE, wow
    test
  12. Rap Genius

Rap Genius New Member

hahahaha prove it then i bet ill smash you out i bet none of your verses will not even beat one of mine cause honestly you suck you got smashed out by my boy gibz but your to stupid n arrogant to realize that or your scared your gunna get smashed out again
    test
  13. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

First of all, look at u.ur a clown dont talk like that. Secondly, ur a fuckin homo DONT TALK LIKE THAT. U wanna battle drop ur verse genius, who couldnt figure out which forum to use an my comeback will be uproarious laughter followed by insults. Itll be a close battle, but i think u should spare urself the loss
    test
  14. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

An before u go on about who would 'smash me out' thats a metaphore for sex fag, or how bad i sucked when i beat whoever gibz is, but all this shit u see on here is 20 minute freestyle tops, i write these battles against u idiots while im takin shits. Matter of fact i only ever acknowledge u ass burglers while im on the toilet. Thats how much i care about u lame mutha fuckas. So drop ur creative original inspired lyrics an see if it inspires anymore then ten minutes of toilet time freestyles. Lmao, i sucked against gibz oh man u guys are to much
    test
  15. scroggins

scroggins Member

lmao everything you say makes you look like a fuckin idiot. i don't know what hood youre ever around but i can tell you no one respects dudes like you where i was born
    test
  16. cinnic

cinnic New Member

I battle, cypher , decipher the viper, snake in the crass, cowards and fake I power their brakes and devour your hate, NOW or just wait, sow your trap shut while u hold your crass tongue ask a master of leaving half of u shattered, the type of b i yahafta go after instinctual act
    test
  17. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Wow, look at urself. Look at ur boy. Let me talk to one single gangster cat thats seen u do gangster shit lol, i moved drugs, robbed fools, broke in dudes houses been in ten man brawls, fistdights shootouts, i got a strap ten feet from me. Dudes like me dont get respeccted in what hoods pussy? Id body u for real look at ur nerdy ass u fuckin clown, is rap genius ur boy? He looks real tough too, u two cant be serious.
    test
  18. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

An ur rap is no better then ur fake persona, just some puffed up seen it on the tv radio thug studio gangster. Bottom line, i was'born into this culture ur a groupie. Dickridin the bandwagon cuz hip hops so hot. Its not really u, ur fake. Please stop. Irs insulting to real gs like me thatve been there an done that, the shit u fake when u rap.

In short, kill urself clown
    test
  19. scroggins

scroggins Member

If you really are a gangster why you talkin about it and tryin to prove to me how much of a "g" you are? I've never seen a real gangster act like u.... and let me guess, you're just gonna go on about how i've never been around a gangster and ramble on with shit talk since u got nothin to say
    test
  20. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Let u guess? Let me stop u cuz u dont know shit. Ur seventeen? At ur moms right? I left my moms at fifteen an left the whole state to go live with a alcoholic 20 year old i barely knew. U dont have enough life experience to guess so let me stop u. Theres almost no criminal activity u clowns consider gangster i habent been cought up in voluntarily or involuntarily, an all a real g would say about it is if u domt have to, then dont. Why am i talkin about it? Why are u, i was respomdin to how fake gs like me domt get respected in the hoods. What hood are u from? Ive been all over the country poor area to poor area. Lol an like i said pup, ive done it all, nothin to brag about. Only brought it up cuz u tried to, but yeah for real, im always strapped, id body u. Id slap u for lookin as stupid as u do. Ur lucky ur not from the hood, count it as one of ur blessins lil ass nigga, u too soft.
    test