Kross vs. Scroggins

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by scroggins, Jun 20, 2014.

1. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Wooow they hacked up my youtube, too? Fuck the internet. Probly took down all my songs cuz of the copyrighted beats. Whatever
    test
  2. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

That seemed to shut him the fuck up. Like i said those tracks are all old as fuvk i dont give a shit this is all hilarious to me
    test
  3. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Its 1:06 he said he spent two hours

Im diein u bitches, said he took two hours writin his bitch shit
    I liked that zimmerman bar..... about the seventh time that u spit
    Keep recyclin, give em a couple extra times to get wit it
    An zimmermans so fresh....
    U got any dc sniper punches u been diein to give him?
    Im listenin, some dom imus? I liked the tyson, u hittin.
    Reference to old fighters ud mimic, just retire an quit it
    U liars just twist shit, talkin bout five days, try if itd triplet
    Musta been torture... so ima get the pliers an twist it
    Rewire ur lips wit a fryer thats sizzlin, like ur tryin on lipstick
    U diein blowin iron an pistons, sound outta gas, runnin dry wit ya lit wick?
    Pull himalayas dick outta ur ass, see how far up its dry on the dipstick

1:26

Thats weird but it took exactly twenty minutes.. lol two hours, lemme wipe my ass, i did that durin a twenty minute shit.
    test
  4. scroggins

scroggins Member

test
  5. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lol speechless? Just quotin me back to me. Ur funny kid, but terrible at rap, so yeah if anyone didnt read all that bull, hes not doin a third verse so i just did a lil twenty minute third verse for him, that last shit i spit is his third verse. Vote.

What were u tellin me about flow again? Like i said u have no swag so u cant really rap real shit right but yeah check out my six year old tracks an tell me what u think about my fuckin flow. Where are ur links to ur terrible freestyle over beats? Lol ur funy tho, votes?
    test
  6. scroggins

scroggins Member

test
  7. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Ummm okay are u tryin to say i have no swag, i dont get ur quote this is how quote humor works

Ur young, dumb, overconfident with no skill to back it up, u talk too much an i dare u to post an audio link i can look at ur stupid face an tell u cant rap lol so if ur sayin those six year okd tracks haveno swag ur retarded, an ull never even get where i was years ago, believe im so far ahead of u now
    test
  8. scroggins

scroggins Member

How do you say swag and expect anyone to take you serious
    test
  9. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lmao wow, fifteen year old girl tryin to get elitist on me. Okay u too cool for "swag"? U dont listen to any young money artists at all? I actually dont, seriously not one, but i kno u do, actin like im a swagfag, calm down closet swagfag.
    I say swag beause young idiots like u dont know what mic presence is. U dont grasp flow an delivery, dont bother tellin me how u deliver the flow when ur freestylin over beats, those are words u kids use an have no idea what actual timing an delivery are, sooooooooooo, i say swag. For u lil wayne bumpin generic no skill dime a dozen bodega rappers. Say it with me, bo-de-ga. Anyway yeah, i take no pleasure in dumbin down my culture for people that shouldnt attempt it, its almost like the new ebonics, broken down hollywood hood talk for everyone an their moms a rapper types.

Whoooo put a long tail on that kite, an im not even done yet are u kiddin me? Pf, so yeah, swag=delivery/flow/timing/mic presence/attitude, overall skill ability an usually from experience in real life situations, aka u wont get a swag on the internet or freestylin with ur friends. Which is why u cant read my shit right an it seems probly awkward an off rhythm to u. U got a lot to learn, work on some hooks an verses, find a group that needs someone an does shows around ur city, go out in the hood if ur near one, find a corner cypher an jump in it, get into some battles, join a battle league. Ur not gonna find ur style from me tellin u how wack u are
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
    test
  10. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Is it weird almost every single time i ever talked to u, verses included, i was takin a shit? Is that weird?
    test
  11. scroggins

scroggins Member

I know yours reads weird because you have your own flow but you should be able to use words that actually rhyme together and they'll flow whether you're reading it or spittin it i think even you could agree with that. and nah i dont listen to new maintstream shit
    test
  12. scroggins

scroggins Member

and i wont speak on your old shit since i wouldnt want to talk about mine either but i definitely hope you have improved... i dont have a mic so i cant really record
    test
  13. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lmao naw go ahead an speak on my old shit, whats wrong with it big boy? Lemme know how wack i was cuz i was like 19 grown adult in those songs. How bads the flow, how bads the lyrics? Keep dreamin kid, its not great but its far far from wack, lots of new rappers on the radio could learn from my old shit an yeah my new shit would leave u stunned, an problymad. Go ahead an speak on it
    test
  14. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

An you tube freestyle battle, tell me all of that shit would read in a text verse, u gotta read between the lines an put a style on it
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
    test
  15. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Nobodys votin cause ur dad used to molest u. Awkward
    test
  16. scroggins

scroggins Member

Nobody cares what you have to say cause you cant rap. Awkward
    test
  17. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Yeah u wish.
    test
  18. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

I know theres a lot of stupid spammin in here but this battles done an ready for otes if yall didnt know he only has two verses dont bother llokin for a third, just drop ur vote let him an all his friends who think he won kno its a landslide loss
    test