Kross vs. Scroggins

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by scroggins, Jun 20, 2014.

1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I'm going to give this a honest vote, category style. I have no bias toward or against eithr of you. Unless one or both of you don't want me to vote, I'll drop a vote. what do yall say?
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

You never leave a battle before it's done. If you do? That battle is a AUTOMATIC LOSS BY FORFEIT. Don't you young guys know this? Joe Chill is 100% right about that.

I read both first rounds. Both actually came pretty good, no diss. I think you guys are definitely sleepin on some of L. Kross' bars. You have to have the experience to appreciate and recognize skill in styles that aren't necessarily yours or your favorite style. You also have to be able to put a live spitter's pacing, emphasis and word pronounciation on Kross' text bars. scroggins also pleasantly surprised me by the content of his bars. He did better than ever before.

scroggins. Man. You gotta finish your 2nd round at least. If not? You automatically lose by forfeit. That's not how any battle should end. You guys were shaping up to be competitive with each other. I like competitive battles.
    test
  3. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

I appreciate ur honesty but like u said theres nothin to vote on here. Scroggins is too good for his easy win. Or he choked. Good lookin tho
    test
  4. TheMadHimalayan

TheMadHimalayan New Member

L KROSS lost again, seems to be the thing to do around here is beat L KROSS........Joe Chill and Scroggins need to battle, L KROSS needs practice before he can play with the big boys...
    test
  5. scroggins

scroggins Member

alright i'll post another verse. and i'll put time into it so give me a day or 2
    test
  6. Joe Chill

Joe Chill New Member

@scroggins cool. In the mean time. Hey Bonesjluv, what's up on a battle? You and Me. 3 rounds 16 line limit each round.
    test
  7. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Will u faggots shut the hell up? No one thinks u dont kniw each other.

First off... bonesjluv an madhimalayan are the same person.
    Second, that same person might be scroggins or joe chill. So ur all friends an alias actin like ur not'by askin for wack ass battles with each other

Finally RMs dead its been dead for a while u think we think all u faggots joined a week ago by coincidence an al have thesame low post count? Hahahah

Its actually funny, anyway, all u idiots couldnt write one decent verse with infinite time to work on it. Scroggin, ur first instinct was right, u cant win, dont bother writin anymore of that bitten recycled garbage. Ur not gonna get a avote that isnt a friend of urs or just u on another name. Continue to quit.
    test
  8. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lol give u a day or two to write somethin decent huh its been a week lol. I wrote my second two verses in the same day. Like fourty five minutes from each other all freestyled off the top my friend
    test
  9. scroggins

scroggins Member

it only took 2 years to rhyme tight and youve been working your whole life right?
    it took 5 nights to finally get bored and type to you
    now im mike tyson and our fight is due
    you gonna adopt nothin but scars when i give my rights to you

I know you wanted to go first im hard to follow
    its probably hard to swallow you got hollow bars my bars are hollows
    yeah hes back to attack with rap tactics strong as black magic
    matched with c4 wrapped in black plastic

dont cry its no surprise if you lose the belt
    we're talking bout a guy who posted extra lines to prove himself...
    we just started and already this fools dead?
    the pools red and ive only used half of whats in the tool shed

its obvious you got smacked
    but its too late and the black hearse left
    half this battle's twacked
    and i aint dropped a whack verse yet
    test
  10. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

A-hahah..... hahahah..... ha... ha..
    ha.

I only got thru that first part before the space. Ha. Lol ur crap, oh an, five nights lol its been almost a month, an thats the garbage u come up with? U were better off with i was too wack to waste ur time on. Oh man. Ha. Hahh. Hah

Hhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhnnn, nigga that was ur second round, drop another one an get a barricade ready for the avalanche when u get completely shut out
    test
  11. scroggins

scroggins Member

Sit tight write a couple quick lines, eyes shut big wide

so dont elxplain y u got a long sleeve shirt under a short sleeve shirt
    We all get the picture, its a short three words; dork; dweeb; nerd

Ur not sick at rap when u get sick he gets made soup by his mom

They also down to play a game of dice if u like
    So if ur a gamble type, go put a price on ur life

OLLOOLLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    test
  12. scroggins

scroggins Member

do i really need a 3rd verse?
    test
  13. scroggins

scroggins Member

what does eyes shut big wide even mean?????
    test
  14. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lol the movie eyes wide shut, pretendin everythings okay an u dont know whats really goin on. But in ur case maybe ur not pretendin cuz ur the type that needs punches explained to em. Lol@u quotin what u thinks wack, if i had to do that id just repost both ur verses back lmao, its kind of sad how long u take an how bad it is when i dropped all mine off the top of my head two n less then a hour of each other. Thats how hard i tried to kill u, so no lol dont bother postin another verse go ahead an let someone other then ur aliases an friends aliases vote on this an let u kno how fake u are
    test
  15. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

An also, almost everything u quoted, u dont understand how it flows, cuz ur not really a rapper, if u had rhythm, ud say it with a certain swag, pimp pauses included, then ud chuckle, but u have no delivery so it hits ur ear wrong when YOU say it. If u read lil wayne lyrics of a song he never recorded so u didnt know its flow, ud think its wack cuz ur too wack to put the flow together. Anyway, just wanted u to kno ur not really a rapper, i dont know why im about to do this..... lol try to imagine... im in ur face, the crowds turned on u big time, i say, with a rappers emphasis.....
    Kind of imagine a slow tned down attitude swag for the set up

So dont explain why...... you got a long sleeve shirt under ya short sleeved shirt
    We all get the picture... its a short three words..... Dork, Dweeb, NERD!

Now the calm swags gettin aggressive, really gettin in ya face, i dont know why im tryin to explain it to someone whos never been in a real battle, anyway, u suck, where the voters at, theyll tell u
    test
  16. scroggins

scroggins Member

i took at max 2 hours to write mine and i dont need to explain nothin since its obvious im nice
    test
  17. scroggins

scroggins Member

and i dont even battle all i do is freestyle on beats you couldnt tell me a thing about flow lets HEAR somethin from you
    test
  18. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lmao two hours oh my holy shit i just told u i wrote two of mine in less then a hour then u say two hoirs, what an idiot, u wanna HEAR somethin from me again, idiot. The link to my audio page has been in my sig longer then uv been on the site. I could tell u everything about flow, but like i already said, its a waste of time to explain to u, all u do is freestyle on beats lol ur wack as fuck tho an have no swag to speak of. An before u shoot off ur mouth about any little thing u hear wrong in my tracks, those are all five or six years old, trust my flow swag an delivery are on a whole nother level now, an u still suck. Lemme hear somethin hahahh, lemme hear u so called freestylin over a beat laugh out loud
    test
  19. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Damn i just checked my myspace, wtf did they do to that site? Anyway before it got fucked my pics woulda showed me in gangster ass neighborhoods hangin out wit thug ass rappers an dope dealers, but i can tell by ur long sleeve shirt thats probly nothin to u lmao, whatchu kno about rollin thru the hood, only fuckin white boy in sight, nuts just swingin. Lame ass
    test
  20. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

U wanna hear somethin lol then google me bitch, my face is the first thing that pops up on google picture. I googled scroggins an just got a ball bag?

Myspace.com/lkross
    Soundclick.com/lkross
    Youtube.com/lotuskross

Where are ur links?

Some of those youtube videos should have some of those pics i told u bout, i didnt make those videos my boy juan did he used everyones myspace pics
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
    test