Kross kills "rap genius" (don)

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by L. Kross, Sep 13, 2014.

1. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lets just call u don since ur a rap retard who couldnt think of a decent name, i cant wait to see ur bars.

Anyway, drop ur garbage, try not to take three weeks like ur boy scrogg, or completely choke like his boy himalaya, which is probably u. Oh right, an luck. Good luck out there don, ur gonna die bad
    test
  2. Rap Genius

Rap Genius New Member

I'm droping my verse tomorrow too tired to do it tonight
    test
  3. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lmao i care. Honestly i forgot all about this i was just confused lookin at the thread title like the fuck is this shit. Hah take ur time
    test
  4. scroggins

scroggins Member

lol kross you have to be the biggest faggot in the history of men who were faggots. like literally
    test
  5. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Okay? Is that all u got lmao, u choked ina battle u couldnt finish, acted like, like what the win was too easy lmao, go reread ur garbage hahah, no i can think of at least one bigger faggot. Two actually, just in THIS thread lol nah but ur good at rap, an good insult too. Hahahahaha u guys are killin me. Dead x_x
    test
  6. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Takin another day lol its cool, i started writin an uhh, i dont want u to see it an get scared so hurry up an drop urs
    test
  7. Rap Genius

Rap Genius New Member

that kaufmen block a line you shouldn't kross often
    cause shots pop like bottle tops fuck the cups cause I'm "above the law" call me steven segaul
    if you think you spit raw you drinking the same shit ya moms bought
    you claim you grip glocks and got on proped next to your laptop thats as believeable as the bills winning the superbowl

slam ya ass on the asphalt with back to back suplexes kurt angle in this bitch so whos next? cause he even admited hes not respected hes rhymes pathetic but mines you can snort like coke lines you killin me? shit i got a better chance tryina join the kkk an ak ill spray ya way and send ya to the peraly gates at an early date no cold case just bones digested after ate by pigs outta state
    test
  8. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

test
  9. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

I thought when u were askin for a battle uwere serious an meant a real battle, do not repost this in the other thread. Write somethin else.
    test
  10. youngsoul

youngsoul New Member

test
  11. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

I think ur a little lost, this isnt the useless crap section, dont feel too stupid, genius made thesame mistake
    test
  12. scroggins

scroggins Member

why do you call him the don
    test
  13. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Not the don just don u musta missed the threadwhere i told him i didnt wanna call him rap genius so just gave him a random other name. Donnie donald the donster the donanator i dont care its random, hes don an ur stan
    test
  14. rraz09

rraz09 New Member

test