Jefferson Price

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by jennifer leah, Jan 5, 2015.

1. jennifer leah

jennifer leah New Member

I was reading an old thread in here regarding Jefferson Price and although a few yrs have passed & this maybe irrelevant, I would love to see him return. Im a huge battle rap fan & i understand he may not be up to par with today's top tier, but he is a wicked writer imo (regardless of his delivery) & his album "Just Assume I'm Everywhere" is one of the best uk battle emcees albums I've heard. I do follow UK hip hop & am a huge fan of Tony D, illarant Collins & Shotty Horroh.
    Anyway... It sucks his career ended the way it did with Caustic although I know ultimately it was his own fault.
    I really wish he knew he still had fans & would consider coming back at some point...

Peace
    ;-)
    j
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Terrific post, Jennifer. Few of our fairer gender have the dedication passion and knowledge of the UK battle scene that you exhibit. I hope that you might take the time to read my battles and poetry and perhaps grace me with your feedback. I'm a USA rapper. California. Long Beach.
    test