im calling everything now. bookmark this thread...

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by PiffInDaBasket, Jul 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

football - september 9th, it will be bret farve vs aaron rodgers. first game of the season. over 100 million people will be watching this game. the debut of farve on the vikings.

bret farve wins MVP, adrian peterson will be a runner up, he leads the leauge in rushing TDs, yards, and breaks all time yards record in a season. hester will be 3rd in MVP votes for WR

vikings go 14-2, both loses are to the bears. vikings go on to win the superbowl

bret farve retires right after that.

baseball
    = this one is pretty easy. the white sox make the playoffs with a 100 wins. carlos quinten wins MVP. we sweep everyone in the playoffs, ken griffey gets world series MVP.

and they sweep the cubs in the world series, and they dont even score once...

chicago fire II occurs

basketball - TEAM USA goes undefeated. wins gold.

the bulls make playoffs, solely on derrick rose and tyrus thomas. chris paul beats derrick rose for MVP, only cause they didnt want to give it to a rookie, and cause he himself said he wanted the MVP. micheal beasly is a bust

bulls win NBA championship
    test
  2. Niggedawgg

Niggedawgg New Member

test
  3. The GM

The GM I Run This Rap Shit

everything but the basketball my man...

sounds good tho
    test
  4. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

What you don't think USA goes undefeated?
    test
  5. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Tarvaris Jackson and Adrian Peterson lead the Vikings to an 11-5 season and advance to the divisional's, where they lose to the Giants. The Steelers lay a beatdown on the Cowboys for the Lombardi.

The Angels wipe out the White Sox in the divisionals in 4 and go on to defeat the Cubs in 7, with K-Rod picking up his 70th save of the season.

The Bulls win the 5, but lose to the Knicks' and a barrage of 20/20's from Eddy Curry. The Lakers go on to defeat the Cavs in 5.
    test
  6. flacco must be smokin dat piff
    test
  7. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

k, well i'll be back early next year to laugh at you for making this asinine thread.

oh, and btw, asinine means silly or stupid. just thought you might get pissed because i'm using words you don't understand.
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

None of that will happen....Brett won't play for the vikings. may take that money to stay retired...ur in for a disappointing year
    test
  9. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

I will add on...Bret will retire, but change his mind once again and ask for a trade to Green Bay. He will be traded back to Green Bay and then retire but then change his mind again

The White Sox will not loose a single game here out, and will finish with 115 wins. Guillen will then announce the Sox as god's team
    test
  10. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

lmfao @ brett taking that money

thats disrespectful
    test
  11. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

oh hell no
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.