I got jumped..

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by -Paper Chase-, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Bet Double will love to see the next post..
    test
  2. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

damn what happen??
    test
  3. -Paper Chase-

[​IMG]

My friend put that caption haha..I took a pic of my computer screen, he just put this pic in a photobucket album..
    test
  4. SIN

SIN Sincerely

How many people jumped you?
    test
  5. Blaine Fontaine

you dont look that bad...you really look like you lost a one on one
    back in my jump a nigg-a days we aint stop til you looked like an eggplant they must have too it easy on you
    test
  6. SIN

SIN Sincerely

That's kinda where I was going with my question...
    test
  7. -Paper Chase-

I had just went to Pathmark to grab a few groceries (right down the block from my house)..and for some reason there was these 5 kids from all the way on the other side of town were sitting on the bench right infront of the store..me and my friends have been fighting with these kids since high school, its just a rivalry between two different high schools..petty juvenile shit..but these dudes just hate me.

So yeah they started pushing me and I was by my lonely obv. so I was just trying to squash it. Then one of the faggots spit on my shirt so I rocked him in his jaw. Once I did that all his other boys pounced on me. I got a few shots but yeah they layed me out..I caught a few kicks in the ribs before some old couple started calling the cops and they hopped in their car and left.

I'm alright though. I know these kids. I'm just thinking about how I should go about this without getting myself in trouble again.
    test
  8. Butfuklo

Butfuklo New Member

You look cool, you should get jumped more often.
    test
  9. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

lol @ eggplant.
    test
  10. -Paper Chase-

Yeah to answer y'all question it was like 5 or 6 kids. It was pretty quick though. Like I hit the first dude then I got rocked in my face I swung tryed to hit as many of them as I could then I got hit again knocked me down I was guarding my face when I was down got stomped a few times then I hear some old people yelling 'The cops are on their way!' or something. They hopped in the car and bounced. Those people saved me who knows what these kids would've done had nobody been around.
    test
  11. Blaine Fontaine

thats how stupid muthafuckas get merked...and this is the reason i carry a gun
    on the immature side how was these fools not from your part of tow able to just chill down the street from your house and nobody else from your neighborhood did somethin or seen em
    where i grew up at you couldnt come through if you aint from there without gettin checked unless your with somebody that lives round there
    test
  12. SIN

SIN Sincerely

You need to learn to fight. I mean real shit, if nobody was there you prolly woulda got stomped to grape juice. Well, at least you learned rule #1 of getting jumped...Never hit the ground.
    test
  13. Blaine Fontaine

he did hit the ground he said he was guardin his face...thats another thing 5 dudes?? mannnnn back in my times doin that shit if me and four other nigg-as jumped somebody a 3-4 day hospital visit was the least you'd ..brken bones and big ass bruises to go with it...they didnt know how to fight
    test
  14. A.T Tha Don

A.T Tha Don HKG..TNM...GAP

you shoulda just grab one of them and choked tha shit out of him .. while tha others went to work on u .. and if they didn't knock you out .. you should ran alil bit then caught tha one chasing you one on one and banged him out real quick b4 tha other ones got to u ...

shit i couldn't get jumped by sum nigga that couldn't knock me out cuz one of them woulda got washed
    test
  15. -Paper Chase-

It's just wack though. I mind my business I don't trouble anybody. I don't even wanna involve myself in something like this anymore. If I mess up I'm going to jail for 6 months. So I take every precaution. And now some kids hit me up when I've done nothing to provoke them. I'm getting out of this town very soon. Gotta move somewhere else and have a fresh start.
    test
  16. SIN

SIN Sincerely

I KNOW he hit the ground...and found out why you need to stay on your feet. Back in MY times if 5 •••••• jumped me, 3 was going to the hosipital. Minimum.
    test
  17. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Don't think like that...seriously. Handle your business.
    test
  18. Brahm@n

Brahm@n New Member

think like that... seriously.

run.

sorry for misfortune... peace be with you, brother
    test
  19. A.T Tha Don

A.T Tha Don HKG..TNM...GAP

just catch thm all one on one .. and bat them •••••• down
    test
  20. -Paper Chase-

I do know how to fight..I mean I'm a small dude but I can hold my own..I've faught dudes bigger than me..I only lost one..and that was a close one too. One on one none of these dudes would've said a word to me. And if they did I would've rocked them. But I'm not that beastin that I could stomp out 5 dudes.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.