i got a question for anyone that is black...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by YoungWon, Sep 24, 2008.

?

Whites still hold blacks down....

Poll closed Sep 27, 2008.
  1. YES THEY DO...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO THEY DONT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungWon

YoungWon forwords to be forwarned

lol the title of this thread proly looks sooooo bad...couldn't think of how else to word it......

im just curious to know...cause i like to look at racism from all angels......and i've been seeing shit like this said in alot of threads by alot of differant people n im just curious how many people feel this way...

how many of you feel that it is the white mans fault the nieghborhood you live in is fucked up...that the schools suck....and that white people in general are the reason that alot of black men n women dont get ahead in life ????...

and in your opinion do most black men n women feel this way ???
    test
  2. YoungWon

OH.......and also answer the poll if you feel like doing so.....
    test
  3. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

this question is weighted.

the answer is simple, the white man is directly responsible for the amount of poverty in the black community.

black ppl have yet to overcome segregation and the pre-civil rights movement america and are stuck in a very similar situation to what they were living in before simply because when the white man decided it was ok to be black, nothing more was done.

the white man says its ok for blacks to live in my neighborhood, go to my school and work in my office but the blacks are living in the same dilapidated neighborhoods they were in before, going to the same schools and working in the same jobs (or on the same streets).

of course some blacks make it out due to luck, family history, or their ability to entertain or play ball and they invariably take a few others with them but when all the A schools in a metropolitan area have a 15% or less black population and the lower quality schools still house the vast majority, it's clear there is still a problem.

at the same time... gentrification occurs.

that's a whole other point entirely.

i'm not a supporter of reparations, but if money was handed out when the civil rights movement occurred, there would certainly be a lot more blacks out of the hood. maybe not all, but a lot more.

it's not enough to take a beaten down, struggling people and just say "sorry, we'll stop now."

no steps were taken to progress the black community when the american government finally decided that blacks were equal, they left it in the hands of the blacks.

i could've articulated this further but i didn't feel like writing a full essay on it, i think i made my points clearly enough tho.
    test
  4. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

im not black, but I do think that the system that was set up post-slavery definitely still holds blacks back from their potential...and by that i mean, the system is set up so that schools get their funding from the people who use them...so the poor people go to poor schools, and get shitty educations, they can't get good jobs that pay decent, so they have to live in the same poor area...how did this start for african-americans?

when the 13th amendment freed the slaves, the slaves had no where to work; they were uneducated, unskilled, and there was no one really willing to hire them; except for the newly laborless plantation owner...so the ever thinking plantation owner goes to his former slaves, "hey, i'll hire you to work my fields," while he whispers to himself, "for a fraction of a penny per hour, hehehe..."
    test
  5. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

test
  6. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

My Skin Is My Sin....

They Keep Niggaz Down the Smart Modern Day Way...but you just gotta beat them at they own game....thats when they get piss'd azz fuck....They Cant Do Shyt When All your shyt Legit....

Putting Crack into our neighborhoods with police to catch a Nigga azz Up in the Game...

Trust Me ...Crack is also in the White Folks neighborhoods but they dont have as many Laws.....

I done sold dope to Lawyers back in the Gap and they was White...300 dollar Crack Stangs.....

BKster
    test
  7. Langford

Langford New Member

actually, people can in fact hold other people down.
    great inspirational message, though.
    test
  8. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Thats Bullshyt Pimp....They can Hold You Down....Are You even Black?....Some shyt you gotta be a nigga to see....

They hold me back until this day.....why?....because of my past mistakes selling dope....

I cant buy a Gun....I cant sell liquor...its hard azz fuck to get a Good Job....as a Felon....its like you marked for life....and its been over ten years ago....

The bible teaches you to be forgiving right?.....Why the fuck the World itself isnt forgiving...

Its all about who you know...and kissing Azz....if that's yp cup of tea....it dam sho not mines...

Its discrimination right now today at my Job...between the Hispanics and Blacks....

I been thinking of filing discrimination on my Job....Real Talk....

I refuse to let Hispanics try to treat me as trash inside a Workplace....Some body Cares about shyt such as this...and Imma bring it to their attention....

Its Sad that its 2008 and Blacks still get treated like shyt in some places....Fuck All that Shyt....Its not the 50's anymore....we can fight back now...

BKster
    test
  9. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Its not entirely the "White Man's Fault" but they did a helluva lot of helping.
    test
  10. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Very True Nigga....

It bad enough that we gotta fight and watch these White Folks....then we fight and hate among each other....making it even easy for them....

Niggaz are like Crabs in a Bucket.....soon as one gets to the top you get pulled back down..

We are our own worst enemy and its Sad....

BKster
    test
  11. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

I know people in your same position. When it comes to jobs, mark "non" felon if you can. Once you get the interview, tell the truth and plead your case. Companies will just toss out your questionaire without even giving it a chance if you mark "Felon.

Real Talk...

I really dont see why people should get the short end of the stick years after they have payed their debt to society. In instances like these blacks suffer the most.
    test
  12. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Man I done had interviews with good ass jobs...and you knoe what?...they just lie.....Well call you....yea right....Have a nigga waiting by the phone...and then when you call them...the all of sudden cant come to the phone.....SMH...then when do get in touch they say...the position has been filled...

Now tell me....who the Honest one....Them lying telling me that they Will Call on a certain Day...or me telling the truth about my past....Answer Please???..

It also says on the application that marking a Felon will not necessary disqualify you from being hired....lol...thats bullshyt...

I call they azz Cowards....I got tons of interview experiences...

BKster
    test
  13. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

??????????

[​IMG]
    test
  14. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Imma share this story with yall about what happen to me by Houston Police in 2003....

One time the police already had me hand cuffed....of course they was White Laws....

and they maced me ....I mean he literally pu the can of mace by his dyck an made like he was pissing in my face while I was on the ground handcuffed.......I was already in custody.....why even mace me?.....I know why?.....Being Black....Its was about 6 or 7 white laws....Ill never forget that night....

Imagine your eyes burning without being able to rub them with yo Hands....

That Real Story Niggaz....

BKster
    test
  15. YoungWon

^^^^ LOL.......

nah but alot of the arguments...if a white person has a record...they catch the same heat.......i agree with the schools...but all public schools in major city's are fucked...i went to a fucked up school........but i dont think its a white person's fault that a nieghborhood is shitty.....and if you aint got a record then you can get a job easy as the next man...maybe easier because most companys gotta have a certain amount of "color"........drug thing is affecting just as many whites as blacks...its mostly white suburb kids thats using and coming into the city to cop.......and as far as the money thing...i think alot has been done to try and get black people on they feet....but alot of things weren't taken advantage of or squanderd....

in my opinion if you strive to do the right thing...and do the right thing...ie..go to school ect ect....... no matter what your color is you can make it in life........
    test
  16. YoungWon

i got a story...i was 14 walking round the corner of my house at like 12 o clock....coming back from the store...random truck pull's up...we aint know what was going on me n my boy run..2 dudes jump out..the cop was holding a big ass flashlight ..i thought it was a bat....we jet...my boy gets away they tackle me...hit me with the flash light....throw me against the car...as im coming back off the car i get punched in the back of the head slam right into the window....then they said the had a report someone was trying to break in a laundry mat n sent me on my way........
    ....or my boy that lives in a bad nieghborhood white people aint spose to be...automaticlly think he coppin n run up on him everyday....whoop his ass asking where the drugs at....

so shit like that happens.....i mean....to anyone..wrong place wrong time
    test
  17. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

ill admit.

whites are responsible for most the shit in the world
    test
  18. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Nigga you talking out the side of your neck....and I dont find that shyt funny at all nigga....

Color does matter...fuck what you talking bout...unless you got creme filling inside you like a Oreo cookie....

I sold dope to feed my family....you dont know shyt about doing what you gotta do to survive nigga....

Are you Black?...If not pleae stop talking....cause you dont know shyt....

Its been proven....

A white man and black man can go to college...get the same degree....and credits and all....

you wanna know who gonna most likely get them better paying job?......

The White Man....

They talk about shyt like this all the time...

BKster
    test
  19. YoungWon

woooord to that......there was 2 project in my nieghborhood after ww2....one blacks started to move into...the other one the people made up a rule they can decide who gets in ect ect.....so they dont let blacks in....the one where they made up the rule to decide who gets in is nice ..clean......i mean its a project..tiny houses ect...but very nice not much crime...they other project is shootings..drugs....dirty as fuck........a cop got shot at there yesterday....

so whose fault is that........and most of ya'll prolly think its racist for them to not let blacks move in...but its also common sense they dont want wat happened to the one project happening to thiers...
    test
  20. PiffInDaBasket

PiffInDaBasket New Member

97% of cops have beaten/set up/hated on/did whatever in his power to keep a black person down

one story in your life and u think shit is equal?

dog i can tell u some fucked up shit that happened last week
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.