i came across this ..it says rip unseen

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Smally, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smally

Smally Mr. Small

test
  2. Mike Sullivan

Mike Sullivan New Member

he was nice, Mac Lethal barely beat him.

this might be a touchy subject but...

how he die ?
    test
  3. White-0ut

White-0ut ^ State Of Mynd.. Bitches

test
  4. Joe Mato

Joe Mato A.G.

^^damn, really?

yeah, okwerdz posted about this a couple months back

rip
    test
  5. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

i remember this from awhile back...
    test
  6. opinionsonpoint

opinionsonpoint New Member

Damn.. R.I.P.

To bad he had to take the cowards way out.
    test
  7. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

seriously shut the fuck up
    test
  8. (M-16)

(M-16) Member

^ It's true, suicide is the cowards way out. That is the worst thing you could ever do to, not only yourself, but family and loved ones. But sometimes people are just in a state of mind, where the conteplation of consequences doesn't surpass with their decision making of suicide. Sad thing.
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

suicide is the cowards way out? go tell that to someone who was raped and molested their entire life. "wow you coward! deal with your life like a real person would and keep getting molested!" both of you shut the fuck up

im fine with you having your silly little belief that only cowards would kill themselves, but its incredibly tacky and disrespectful to bring it to a thread which is remembering someone who unfortunately has killed themselves. so again stfu and take it somewhere else.
    test
  10. kidanimus

kidanimus New Member

writing it on his headstone would be a bit disrespectful but posting the shit on here your getting what you deserve.

i know a chick thats been fucked by her dad most of her life.. what about the people that get molested and raped their whole lives and get thru it? they can hang on.. or they can give up. their would be acceptions but i agree.. suicide is a cowards way out.. if you beleive otherwise youve probaly never had anyone kill themselves close to you.. the main thing your thinking and saying to yourself is "why did he have to be such a bitch.. why couldnt he just of hung on.. things would of gotten better or things wernt even that bad" ect ect ect.. at the same time your mourning their death.. its very flustrating...... at the end of the day...... it's giving in.. and if your not a coward.. you wont give in... and this is why emcee goddess is a fucking idiot.
    test
  11. kidanimus

kidanimus New Member

lol
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

they're the exception. i like how you judge someone elses pain and decide they're weak for wanting to kill themselves.

yeah, it is tacky and disrespectful to bring it into a thread thats trying to preserve his memory, not call him a coward for killing himself.

unseen wasnt close to you, thats why its tacky to sit there and call him a coward when you have no idea wtf his situation was. but apparently you're fit to judge his circumstance in any way you please. apparently there is no pain great enough to warrant you killing yourself.

either way you're still a little faggot australian who likes trolling internet message boards and compiling giant wwf montages into cool youtube videos.
    test
  13. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

ya its dumb as fuck to bring it up in a thread made in memory of him, celebrate his life son, the good shit, you dont need to bring the negative shit around in here
    test
  14. kidanimus

kidanimus New Member

nice little contradiction of judging peoples situation you douche.. althought the wwf montages was pretty funny ahahaaa

you can carry on and be strong... or be a coward and give up. i cant beleive your questioning that logic you fuckin IDDDDDIOT. they could have the worst situation in the world.. they can fight it out or be weak................... he was a pretty well known battler??? im sure theirs some cunt missing all 4 limbs about to die of natural causes that would think hes a bit of a bitch as well. i just told you my mate recently committed suicice.. and i was calling him a bitch .. cuz thats how you feel. so i give a fuck about some calling some dude i dont know a pussy for killing himself. the official rip thread was a while back anyway.. okwerdz posted it.. and i wouldnt of said this shit in here. your not over unseens death yet?... still holding back tears?.. so we cant argue over seomthing in some random thread about his death.. get the fuck over it you fuck head.

your just not a spartan like me. your a middle class american pussy with no heart.. and has had everything in his lap and fed with a silver spoon.. you wouldnt understand these things. haahaa
    test
  15. D Cep

D Cep New Member

2 friends i grew up with comitted suicide both with a gun. I was mentioned on both suicide notes. Not only very they friends but they were very close friends. its fucked up, I do not think of it as a cowards way out tho. It is very selfish yea, but no one can think of that when they are that depressed. People look at it differently because they dont feel the same way that person did at the time. Some people are born with very bad depression and at there happiest times they still feel like shit so when shit goes wrong its wayyy worse.
    test
  16. EmceeGoddess

there was no contradiction you annoying little shit. and yeah man you're such a tough guy for calling people whove killed themselves cowards. like d cep said, a lot of the times a mental illness contributes to suicide. people born with schizophrenia or forms of severe mental depression are cowards? your mate killing himself also has nothing to do with anything. oh cause your good friend killed himself you're a reliable authority on the subject? no you're a bitter little idiot who's still pissed that his good friend killed himself. maybe his situation could've been easily fixable and you're pissed he did take the easy way out, but thats not the same for everyone else.

you should probably think about how much of an annoying shitbag you are. im sure your personality has contributed to more than a few suicides already.
    test
  17. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Its incredibly cowardly and bitch-made and punk-pussy-ish to call someone no longer living a coward when you knew nothing about them. Talking behind someone's back is what the dirty scabby cunt whores would do when I was at school,

The fact none of you knew Unseen and are calling him a coward and judging him based upon ideals that are soley opinions with no shred of evidence, means you guys are super pussies. So pussy in fact you can only get hard one a message board disrespecting a dead persons name, WOW, big boys in the playground!!!

I think 80% of people have thought about killing themselves at some point in their life, most of us aint got mass depression and other mental illness' or we're not on drugs that cause suicide that are supposed to help like Zoloft and all that one of the side effects is an increase in suicidal tendencies, weird but true.

So stop judging you bunch of feather ruffled bitches!!

PEACE
    test
  18. TheGiver

TheGiver ゴ オバマ!!!

^^ co-sign
    test
  19. The Grimace

The Grimace Jeff Goldblum

what was his name?

Sad thing, guys shouldnt disrespect the passed.
    Jus Hope he journeys well.

R.I.P. unseen
    test
  20. MC_Akademix

MC_Akademix Active Member

bj (bryan)...man its disappointing as fuck to see how this thread has turned out...doesnt matter how he died or how it happened, but dude is gone--so i mean unless you tryna celebrate him or got something positive to say, then people shouldnt bring shit in the thread...i mean only met the guy once, and he was a funny guy in whatever little conversing i had with him at scribble--but its just common courtesy not to bash somebody who is gone.
    ak
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.