How do you pick up hoes at the club? this is how I do it

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by FINALPOST, Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

1.The first thing I do is this beautiful mind shit. Where I scan the whole place to see what females I like. (if they are with a guy that looks like there bf they are auto gone)

2.Then I scan for guys that might be compition just so I can keep and eye on them (usually about 5-6 )

3. Then I wait for an oppurtunity to talk to them usually when they are at the bar getting a drink. I have a quick convo something real lite nothing over 10 min unless it takes longer to get a drink.

4. After that I make sure I excuse myself from the convo BUT NOT BEFORE GIVING MY NAME AND GETTING THERE NAME THIS IS KEY.

5. I have fun do my thing let it marinate. Will do the same thing with multiple chicks. Volume and options is always good.

6. I go back to talk to the girl sometime in the convo I will ask does she remember my name. 95 percent of the time she wont. Of course I have remember hers or stored it in my phone. She will ask the same to me I will answer she will be flattered. From there its just going with the flow. With the IKNOWALL charm.

7. If I am at a place I never go or out of town partying I got no shame in making out with a chick to seal the deal. If its at a favorite local spot its not happening in the club or bar.
    test
  2. statuez

statuez New Member

confirmed doesnt get any chicks.
    test
  3. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

My pussy intake is astronomical thats just for bitchs I dont KNOW or dont KNOW me. Bitch that KNOW me its a whole different kind of game.
    test
  4. judaman

judaman New Member

some decent rapport game you are working towards - i'd say try something different then the "do you remember my name?" followup.

you should rather recall something you talked about briefly with her at the bar for a followup.
    test
  5. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

Nah I do that I start the 2nd convo with whatever just somewhere in there I do the name thing. Its not the first thing I say that would be awful..
    test
  6. GRIMMz

GRIMMz callinshots.

get em piss drunk wasted & sell them a mothafuckin dream.
    & you gotta have sharp sense of humor coz u aint gettin no pussy if she aint smiling.

& if a yitch wanna dance, make sure she grinds all up on your yipe..triggering that fuck impulse freak ho tendency.
    test
  7. judaman

judaman New Member

ok cool, just try to break yourself out the image of being "a guy she met in a club" into just a cool guy she met.
    test
  8. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

thats pretty close to what I do.

good shit

Sent from my demonSPEED Glacier using Tapatalk
    test
  9. Dennis Choppa

Dennis Choppa ★★★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★★★

I gave my techniques on picking up girls At the gym, now imma tell y'all my way of getting girls in da club

Wait til a dope song come on that u can dance to and find a girl not dancing on the floor but rather just dancing mildly while she standing

If ur average to above looking (like me') then she should say yes when u ask her to dance

After the next cpl songs get off the dance floor and chit chat and buy her a drink

Worst case scenario u get her number and name and continue this another night

Best case u smash her that same night
    test
  10. Dennis Choppa

Dennis Choppa ★★★★★★★★★★★★ ★★★★★★★★★★★★

Works like a charm the femmes can't resist my chisled chest and beast arms
    test
  11. tha sinner

tha sinner New Member

what if you dont dance tho?

Sent from my demonSPEED Glacier using Tapatalk
    test
  12. statuez

statuez New Member

what happens if she tells you to fuck off when you ask her to dance. you dun goofed, consequences will never be teh same
    test
  13. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

Yeah its all about caring for females. And not being like the other ass wholes trying to fuck. Like if I just get a number from a girl and dont take her home that night. I have multiple 20-30 min convos with her before we go on a date. Why you might ask?

Because in a Females psyche every two 30 min convos counts as like a date so if I have a 2 or 3 of those. The first time we go out if there are drinks involved (not needed but always recommended) the odds of me fucking go up exponentially. Because the bitch thinks I care.
    test
  14. illadelphonics

illadelphonics New Member

The Virginity is strong with this one.
    test
  15. illadelphonics

All you gotta do is spend $$.

The more $$ you spend, the more bitches you'll have the potential to fuck.

Simple.

Sorry, can't help y'all broke ass mufukaz.
    test
  16. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

thats too much work. i just start drinking and everything falls into place
    test
  17. illadelphonics

Now here's a mufuka who probably gets pussy.
    test
  18. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

haha its about zero work u see a bitch u talk u leave her alone u see her you talk again. Rinse and repeat all the while drinking and having a good time with your friends
    test
  19. GRIMMz

GRIMMz callinshots.

some of these mothafuckers watching too much HITCH, if you really are talkin "HOES" u would know how it easy it is to get it done just by a good conversation & LOTS of alcohol.

quit the pick-up artist look, but nah..more power to you if it works for you.
    simps fuck up the habitat.
    test
  20. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

I dont really like fucking the drunk hoe at the bar I like fucking the hot girl at the bar.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.