Hopsin Disrespects Hip Hop by Quiting

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by The Business, Dec 18, 2014.

1. The Business

The Business Moderator

test
  2. Tonio Denzino

Tonio Denzino Member

Hmm...

I hope he didn't sincerely leave because of some bimbo. I know he's been talking about leaving rap for a while but Idk if it was after he met this chick or not.
    test
  3. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

nigga weren't you Hopsin's manager? This some kind of lame viral stunt?
    test
  4. SosayGacha

SosayGacha Member

heres a fun fact.... i met hopsin on aol in 2006 ... his whole career sparked from a aol chatroom rap battles ... we use to drop aol audio disses on there... me an hopsin had met up in person chilled a few times.. i had a manager who hit me up on aol an wanted to sign me i brought hopsin wit me... she signed both us... did nothing for us he then left to sign with ruthless our old manager tried suing him .. i told him the contract was voided cuz it was more then a year an nothing had been done ... i went to jail lost contact wit him got out tried hittin him up he ignored me ... he went hollywood on me ... so i could give 2 fucks for his career an what he does now .. dudes bars are weak any ways .. he just had creative video ideas
    test
  5. Andreboholm

Andreboholm New Member

Hopsin should never had made it that far in rap anyways, he didn't even have his own style which should be an instant ban from the game. He just stole a proven method that worked from Eminem. Eminems style and his controversial approach to garnering attention.

He used a style that people already loved from one of the most beloved rappers then he just had publicity stunts and dissed other rappers to be heard. I'm just glad that Novi Novak kid tore him to shreds and put him in his place. If it wasn't for that tech 9 collab hopsin probably wouldn't have moved anywhere.
    test
  6. RMCJoey

RMCJoey Well-Known Member

This is not an article

This is a thread composed of opinions so clearly rooted in emotion that a week has passed and you still have yet to correct the word "underlying"

Not that the top post in AEH would have been more constructive years back, but newcomers to this site aren't going to be motivated to register if personal transgressions between musicians they do not know are a "top headline"
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
    test
  7. GIYAZ

GIYAZ New Member

I don't think this is true.
    test
  8. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher New Member

Fuked up if it is
    test
  9. swoooop

swoooop New Member

test
  10. Tonio Denzino

Tonio Denzino Member

Do you have proof to back up these claims?
    test
  11. maklyfe101

maklyfe101 BLE / BlakLyteENT. ( get out of the norm')....

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    test
  12. The Business

The Business Moderator

I can vouch for @SosayGacha , I went with them to meet the "managers" at their house.
    test
  13. swoooop

swoooop New Member

could you drop everything you have on hopsin? old stuff and whatnot
    test