Hello All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by theMuzzl3, Sep 23, 2014.

?

Should theMuzzl3 stay on this forum?

1. Fuck no, Fuckin Faggit... Netcees had it right.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I don't really care... but I might change my mind.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, you are welcome here; and your words will be heard with constructive criticism.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. You're welcome here, but be careful what you post.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. theMuzzl3

theMuzzl3 Forever Humbled By Your Existence

I am theMuzzl3, otherwise known as keymarkHHA... as well as other aliases. My name is David Pixley.

My main soundcloud is: http://www.soundcloud.com/theMuzzl3

I was born and raised in Las Vegas, NV. Moved to OC, CA... 3 years ago. I played in noisecore/experimental groups & did shows that way (in Vegas), and I also played (a circuit bent industrial strength megaphone) with some old timer blues players in open jams at the Bunkhouse & other venues.

My musical influences is basically everything I've heard. I like just about everything except for country music (but bluegrass is dope). The music that I create is mostly based on noise/freeform jazz... but I am writing some hip hop beats and therefore I may be featuring my own voice on some of those beats. I'm always looking for musicians to collaborate with.

I came to this forum, hoping for a welcoming environment for me to post poetry/musical verses/random thoughts. Netcees was not very nice to me. I believe most of them are slightly ignorant and hateful. I'm looking to build my skills up as a writer (both musically and based on poetry structures).
    test
  2. TekNikAliTy

TekNikAliTy Member

test