Have you ever met someone smarter than you?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by J o o k, May 24, 2013.

1. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

i refuse to believe u went to a good school if you havent met someone smarter than you.

the professors at my university were brilliant.

Noriko Yui - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this woman was ridiculously smart. she was incomprehensibly brilliant, just like even being in the same room as her for a while you could tell she was just operating on a completely different plane than regular people.

dont start with that "social intelligence" shit. that's just what stupid people say to make them feel better about failing in academia.
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Definitely a better school than that diploma-mill.

Read through the thread again.

I don't doubt your "professor" is intelligent.

But I'd have the bitch laying spread eagle on the lecture floor.
    test
  3. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

says the stupid person to make himself feel better about himself

[youtube]QWY3ntr3sdI[/youtube]

It exists and is very real. Check out the doc - This Emotional Life. If you're smart as you think you are you'll change your mind on that uneducated statement you just made. Ironic given you're lecturing people about not going to a good school.
    test
  4. J o o k

She did her grad work at Rutgers :funny:

Give me a fucking break you moron.

Exit the thread immediately.
    test
  5. -MV-

-MV- Banned

This is all just perception.
    A theologian might not find a biological scientist smart and vice versa IMO.

I'm sure everybody has met someone smarter than them, RM isn't full of scholars. I wouldn't consider a business man smarter than a scientist, and that's just my humble opinion. And i'm out.
    test
  6. J o o k

I'd take noodles in a debate setting over most of you college grads because noodles has "it".

You don't get "it" in school, though school can help you get "it".

If noodles was a half foot taller, the world would know him.
    test
  7. Put it in my Mouth

Put it in my Mouth member

:calvinwtf: smh, noodles, noodles, lol op is trolling to the max

he said noodles :neggerplz:
    test
  8. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

I have a lot of Finance guys and Engineers around here that are technically smarter then me...but most of them are socially retarded. They aren't built to lead men.

As far as reason...My last boss, a 35 year manager used to have to make me feel like his son in an argument. I feel like reason and common sense are my strongest attributes. It's the reason I've been able to progress through my field as one of the youngest managers in the state.

But this guy could pick me apart because he was tenured. He was calm in demeanor, while I'm too emotionally vested when I argue....He'd slowly pick my argument apart...

It was frustrating but humbling..He's retired but came to visit us in the building the other day....Even as a retiree, just shooting the shit with him there was a reserve in the way I acted...like he's still my boss.
    test
  9. Noodles

<3

They'll know me by my supermodel girlfriend's height anyway. Just taking my sweeeeeeet time. If I just became a superstar actor as a kid, no one would respect me. If I got into politics without serving in the military no one would trust me. If I got into business without starting my own they wouldnt fear me. If I just went into academia after high school I'd have no life experience.

It all comes easy. Just a matter of wanting to be the first Dane Curley. A testament to true greatness. And not just being great at something.

Working on this boring, waste of time, just to have it done.
    [​IMG]
    test
  10. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

I'm the only person in my place of work without a degree and I swear at least once a day I'm amazed how damn stupid these "clever" people actually are.

street smarts FTW
    test
  11. Superman70

Superman70 edited

It sounds like you're ugly ho in your group of friends

Yeah it's happened rarely, but based on what I've observed I'd say I'm way more intelligent than the people I interact with. And I don't think it's b/c of Illusory superiority. I don't underestimate my negative qualities.
    test
  12. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm not too impressed by her resume.

And if you don't think social intelligence matters...I don't know what to say. Book smarts can only get you so far. A math genius who has no social intelligence will have a worse career in an engineering field than a moderately smart math student who has great social skills.
    test
  13. Noodles

A students usually work for C students. ^^
    test
  14. -MV-

-MV- Banned

These are the exception, not the rule.. i know street smart people who are flat out dumb.

An evolutionary biologist won't think a creationist is smart while someone might, and etc. This is possibly why a lot of people don't think they've met people smarter than them.
    test
  15. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

It's not what field they majored in for me, it's just what else they bring besides ordinary academic smarts.

Like if I met a nigga like Obama, who grew up poor in Chicago and made it by himself to Harvard and graduated top of his class I might be like damn..this nigga is smarter than me.

But so far I've only met really smart people who grew up in neighborhoods with million dollar houses and swimming pools, or hood niggas who had to be street smart to survive, but didnt give a fuck about school
    test
  16. utmost1

utmost1 Well-Known Member

Obama Hussein's college was funded by Saudis
    test
  17. Archer

Archer Hamityville

Very rare. My CFO / Controller shit on me atm tbh, but they're 25 years experience over me. I can understand p much everything we do, and create new stuff out of the foundation, but by "smarter" than me I mean they just /know/ so much about what we do. It's a knowledge bank thing that comes with time tbreally..
    test
  18. Archer

Archer Hamityville

Now do that on a real degree

:riostylee:
    test
  19. Noodles

It's real. It's just not finished.
    test
  20. Archer

Archer Hamityville