FOX prez of the ungle speaks on fans and some one calls out okwerdz

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by g-munz, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g-munz

g-munz -MASS-

test
  2. g-munz

g-munz -MASS-

Might be kidding i thought they were boys
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

whatd they say about dlor?
    test
  4. g-munz

g-munz -MASS-

that he got robbed against mosh i think
    test
  5. EmceeGoddess

lmao gaylor you got robbed!
    test
  6. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

say what you will. them kids actin foolish.

PERIOD
    test
  7. Murkfest

Murkfest Well-Known Member

i thought they were dissing him and saying someone else got robbed when they battled him, cause they called him gay-lor, but both of d-lor's victories were slaughters so i dunno
    test
  8. EmceeGoddess

weren't they all within like 5 ft of awk for an entire day during the jungle battles? how is awk "runnin"

who is that guy btw?
    test
  9. g-munz

g-munz -MASS-

yeah idk there mad confusing i saw it on drects page someone posted so i thought i would put it up
    test
  10. OWWWWW

OWWWWW New Member

thas COLD P....Deep Thoughts General

............LMFAO
    test
  11. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I agree with Fox....fuck all them gay bars and talking about the next mans dick or whatever else, that shit is becoming the worst thing in battle rapping....especially when people laugh at it and react to it like its something good....

PEACE
    test
  12. OWWWWW

OWWWWW New Member

he's trash for yall who dont know
    test
  13. Murkfest

and uh i'm watching a battle from this dude (cold p) who called out okwerdz, and it would NOT be an even match up at all...
    test
  14. Murkfest

honestly, there's not even that many "dick" jokes in grindtime, i dunno what these dudes are on

alot of "i fucked every female member of your family" - yes

alot of "i fucked your girlfriend" -yes

every hispanic, asian, middle eastern, fat person etc joke you can think of - yes

but there's not like a huge epidemic of penis jokes , i dunno what you guys are talking about
    test
  15. SiFu

You havent seen me Vs Caustic lol he said my dick looks like a severed finger amongst many other gay things lol he called me a fake Rasta soaking up the luxuries of Babylon which I thought was the best diss I've heard against me in a while....picturing men naked, like graffik novels, no! lol

PEACE
    test
  16. Shup Denzel

Shup Denzel dhalsim is a hoe nigga

they might have been referring to pariah, didn't he face dlor in la
    test
  17. Murkfest

ah yeah thats true
    test
  18. Tricky P

Tricky P Well-Known Member

I gotta agree with Sifu on the dick lines. Unless you have a reeeeally good reason to be making one, like its an amazing name flip or something like that talking bout dude's dick size and shit is mad played out and unnecessary. I'll admit sometimes its funny but mostly it isn't at all and gets tiresome.

No hate to Kid Caustic, I've yet to see your battle so it'd be unfair for me to pass judgement. This is just a trend I've noticed in some battles lately.
    test
  19. SiFu

Caustic demolished me without the gay jokes with some other jokes I could point out dont apply (i.e. Diana's driver was a fat white dude), BUT he had some heat for sure and I obviously didnt lol I aint tryna take nothing away, just an example of why I agree with Fox, generic gun lines are more interesting to me than generic race/gay lines, but thats personal opinion

PEACE
    test
  20. Caustic

Caustic H.ated N.ow I.n C.anada

you looked like i could pass gay jokes off on you... thats the approach i took. if yer bars were better....you would've won, trust me. that wasn't a very forgiving crowd. all these kids offended by dick jokes must be mad insecure..the fact that it bothers yall that much almost validates any shit used against you.

gun jokes are pretty much a cheap extension of dick jokes. you might as well come to the battle and rap about cars and shoes. THE FACT IS... its a fuckin battle, the key to winning a battle is to..embarrass your opponent. To RAP better than your opponent in a fashion that is focused on your opponent. If that includes his sexuality, dicksize, race or sheer ugliness thats what has to happen. Win by any means necessary.

IF YOU COME TO A BATTLE TO TALK ABOUT SHOOTING THEM YOU HAVEN'T PROVEN SHIT. Look.... i use gun lines too, we all have in our lives and i understand thats fine. But sticking by that shit like its the ten commandments and dissing all battle mc's that do it (essentially everyone) then yer fuckin trippin.

WIN yer fuckin battles then tell us about what we're doing wrong.

Calling out the guy who PUT YOUR CITY ON THE MAP is also not a good look. ANYBODY who doesn't like that can face me in the oval..i got three pages about that stubby little shit you call a dick.

I respect Fox and most the cats in the jungle..I think they are very clever writers and real charismatic rappers. But fact is doing vlogs justifying your losses ain't a good look. You want me to do gun talk? I can do gun talk. You want to bring up selling drugs in battles when it doesn't have shit to do with shit. Thats fine i can do that too.

But the bottom line is I'm out to CLOWN fools... you can get the rest of my persona via my music.

not tryin to offend but fuck this shit puts me in a bad mood.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.