(DROP LINKS)Dead Evolution - A Moment of Silence 2006

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by The Real Finale, Mar 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Real Finale

The Real Finale Go fuck yourself

test
  2. G-n-D

G-n-D G-n-D

hey homie, feelin the track. HOT. beat, delivery, lyrics.

put up 5 tracks yesterday, peep em homie, let me noe wut u think..

www.soundclick.com/GnD

holla when u put up new tracks
    test
  3. MaseGage

MaseGage Medicated Productions

I like this beat - Who made it????

1st Verse:
    "permanent...dirt" - somethings wrong in between there.
    dude...honestly - be conscious about emphasizing certain words or certain lines - you'd kill the shit, but it seems like you just trail off at the end and then pick it up on the next one...

hook:
    it's alright...kinda blah - your homey is good, but he ain't got as much skill as you
    "influence" is kinda wierd...i don't know if it fits

2nd verse:
    this guy emphasizes the words but he doesn't have the energy you have

3rd verse:
    lyrics are tight as fuck here at the begining..."never...submit to defeat" - that's what you need to do on every line - that came accross REAL NICE.

Good track overall - You guys work well together...
    test
  4. The Real Finale

Uppin, leave links - peepin dudes link above now^
    test
  5. The Real Finale

Cant figure out who your soundclick is for G. I just listened to the top track kuz it tells me your verse 3 -

1st dude is real nice

hook is eh

2nd dude is aight, needs work tho, not really ridin the beat at all

3rd is you i think. your pretty nice, you just need to ride the beat a lil more, other then that, you straight

biggest complaint is the quality sucks, other then that, yall all got game
    test
  6. NV Mi

NV Mi New Member

4 SHO, THANX 4 THE FEED BACK HOMIE
    test
  7. The Real Finale

no doubt, other people need to be leavin some links kuz i need feed!
    test
  8. The Real Finale

^uppin^

leave feed
    test
  9. Nhayomee

Nhayomee Fate

test
  10. J High

J High **He's Still Got It**

thanks for the feed first of all

listenin now

1st Verse = lyrics sounds hot, flow is pretty nice, emotion is mediocre, delivery decent

Chorus = was pretty nice but could be better

2nd Verse = flow is nice, lyrics were pretty nice, emotion was good, delivery is aiight...sounds muffled at parts

3rd Verse = lyrics are nice again, once again emotion is just ok but delivery is nice

Overall this song has really nice lyrics its just kind of dry, like the emotion in it makes it kind of boring to listen to....if that was upped and ya'll got more into the flow and upped and emotion, shit would be flames...cuz ya lyrics are sick

lemme know if ya'll down to collab
    test
  11. The Real Finale

Good looks on the feed. Imma peep dudes link when i get back from work, im runnin late now, but ill do it first chance i get(later today, it wont be too long)

J High - I would be more then happy to collab, but my dude has a real rough time gettin to studio, so hes a big maybe, but its a definately possablity. Good looks on the feed, i hate when people sugar coat the shit, good looks on sayin what you really think AIM > Finale Owns You E Mail > Finale@HeadHuntaZ.com

get at me
    test
  12. The Real Finale

Uppin yet again, please leave links
    test
  13. The Real Finale

MORE uppin muther fuckers, FUCKIN LEAVE FEED!
    test
  14. SJ Kolt

SJ Kolt "Street Juggernauts"

peeping now, that beat is coming in nicely, it doesnt drop as hard or tough as id like it too but its still a tight fucking instrumental....

Your flow is on point but it still needs some polishing in certain places, not that you go off beat but your voice loses volume a lil and at times ur pauses leave me hanging on, your lyrics are pretty good though, your wordplay is good too, the hook is nice, solid hook, 2nd verse - homeboys flow is tight, got no complaints really, i dont really like how you came in on the 3rd verse, its awkward, but after that it gets hot again, your emotion is really well expressed in this track, nice drop hommie, be easy

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=969075
    test
  15. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

beats pretty dope, got a rugged friday the 13th nintendo game fel lmao - first verse is pretty good, delivery is interestin - a lil choppy at times, not bad, just slight inconsistancies - hooks ok, not delivered smooth enough though, next verse is pretty decent, not quite polished up 100%, REAL close, but a couple spots where the presence faulters - slightly, but enough to catch, a couple adlibs a little off as well - still feelin the same about the hook, influence sounds stretched alil too much, thsats whats erkin me a lil - lots more energy for this last verse - feelin this verse a bit more than the first

keep blessin folkers!

heres my link, get back @ me

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=969528
    test
  16. Lunatock

Lunatock New Member

I wasn't a big fan of the solo version either for AMOS. This was ok, but Auspex doesn't have pro equipment so you can definately tell from the drop of quality. I'm a fan of Auspex, but so far, from Meta and AMOS with you both on it, I think you two are better solo (Also, I think Auspex is better solo than on Lunacy)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.