driving while paranoid

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Troy, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troy

Troy New Member

do yall ever think when you're driving and blazin'... that everybody on the fucking road knows you're blow'd the fuck out? i'm scared to look over to people at red lights and shit, paranoid as hell.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

just make sure you have some visine, and you dont stank like buds...

how else would anyone even be thinkin about it unless you looked over with your eyes all fucked up, or if you had wafts of weed funk pouring out your windows?

paranoia will get you busted....

so to fight paranoia, have something in your car to get rid of the weed smell, that takes care of your car giving you away, so next you take care of you, bring some visine, stops your eyes from looking all fucked up, and two maybe some gum or cologne to get the smell off you....after that thte only way youll get busted is by being stupid like having the sack on your car seat if you get pulled over etc etc...also dont be a dumbass and speed while smokin, or not wear your seatbelt, this just give you a reason to be stopped, and being stopped while smokin is not good LOL Its the same charge as a DUI.

that brings up another thing. If you Stash yoru weed in your car and get busted, the cops can take your vehicel and impound it and maybe never give it back. SO stash the weed ON YOU. Same goes with paraphenalia like pipes.

also you might argue that if he searches you he will find it and then youre busted for sure, but if hes searching you, youre already under suspicion so hes gonna go in yoru car anyways....better to get busted and get to keep your car, than to get busted AND lose the car....
    test
  3. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Yeah man I don't really like blazing in the car cuz theres always that risk you're gonna get fucked over. If I do I just drive in circles on the side streets.
    test
  4. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

never had that problem
    test
  5. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I've had cops run up on us while we were blazin. It sucked
    test
  6. Troy

Troy New Member

i was blazin' with my lady at the time in my truck, we had a cop behind us for at least 20 mins. cops are number 1 for blowing buzzes, which is why i don't drive while smoking anymore. i think i'm more concerned with cops blowing my high than anything else...
    test
  7. RockinMoroccan

RockinMoroccan pakistans jackie chan

yo i definitely think every car thats drivin behind me is a po-po whenever i blaze at night. my remedy? i jus tilt my rear view so that it dims the light and i pretend like i never saw em
    test
  8. icepick red

icepick red New Member

fuckin whiteboys its yo car...yo weed....nigga who gives flidduck who think su high the fuck they gonna tell u? they say something to u u tell'em something brand new
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

cops have field tests that tell them if youre under the influence of something, it doesnt exactly tell them what your fucked on, but theres certain physical attributes that happen that 99% of the population cant hide, such as how your pupils react to light, its different when youre high/drunk, anyway if your fuckin car smells like spliffs then its pretty fucking obvious to them what your on....driving while stoned on weed is the same crime as driving drunk....plus if you stashed your shit IN your car you will get your car impounded and depending on how much you had yuo might not ever get that shit back...
    test
  10. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

Cop a travel size Ionic Breeze

shit will eradicate that weed smell.. only thing that can really get u busted unless u got bud sittin on the passenger seat.
    test
  11. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i used to be paranoid, then i stopped giving a fuck. i just do the speed limit and let everybody pass by me. i make sure my turning signal is on when i turn. little shit.

they can't stop you if you're driving correctly, right? you have to give them some sort of reason to pull you over. do the speed limit. stop at the lights. just have your windows up (if you smart, they tinted) and blaze until you reach your destination.

only one time that fucked my head up was when i was driving and blazing with my homegirl. we're headed north on this long ass street, but the way it ends is that you have to make either a right or a left at the end of it and it takes you to the main boulevard.

so, we're burning, and she says, "have you ever been caught in your car with weed on you?" and i say, "no." so, then, less than 2 minutes later, two cops pull up to the side of us and wait at the light. the second i make a right turn, both cops come up right behind me, and i was supposed to make a left at the next light, so i make it, and the cops keep going straight instead of turning left like i did. they didn't follow me to my destination, so i was happy as shit about that. had a nigga scared shitless.
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i once stopped at a green light
    test
  13. Veinz

Veinz Get on my Level, Ho

I've had similar shit happen to me...I turned into a neighborhood to duck the cop car behind me (I was high and paranoid as fuck), and the copped followed me. I figured I was fucked, but I kept going. I made like 2 turns, and when I turn again, the cop goes straight and stops at a house.....the route I chose at random was nearly the exact same route he needed to take.

Needless to say it blew my mind at the time lol
    test
  14. Troy

Troy New Member

lol that's funny and reminds me when i was blazing driving at night and i stopped at one of those flashing yellow slow down lights... i thought it was a tractor trailer
    stopping in the street... in weeds defense, it was a dark as shit on that street
    test
  15. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

lol yall just reminded me of junior high when i used to care. i guess it kinda depends on what eyr area is like, most the time i just dont care. had some ppl at safeway betting on what i was getting cuz they knew i was lit as soon as i walked in, they were all laughen at me and maken fun of me abut suffering from blood loss thru my eyes an shit
    test
  16. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

First thing, don't ever smoke with the windows up. I hate people like "dude let's clam bake" and I'm like "dude lets stay out of jail". Second, when you're in front of people pass it low or not at all. If people are going to see you, you have to play like it's not weed. third, when you're around people chill on it like a cigar, once again, gotta play it like its not weed.
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i used to have a friend Rick whod almost do everything but yell it out so other people would know....its was fucking dumb, he thought it made him such a badass so hed try and let other people know he was blazin, but really it made him a fuckin dickhead.....

our neighboorhood cop always called him the "write off".....hed say to us "hey wheres your friend the write-off?" if he ever harrassed us and rick wasnt with us
    test
  18. illustrate

illustrate watch my shoes

lol@scared to look over at people at red lights

yo scary ass

i personally dont giva fuck if ppl know im high

espicially some ole' random bitch in a car on the road lol

i bet 9/10 times the person hasnt even noticed you or looked towards you

or even gives a fuck what your doin either
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.