Do idiots like engineer still think that the us government flew planes Into the tower

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

I'm curious if people like him still exist with that dumbness

It's funny because not even the people our government blames for 9/11 says the us government did it

but yet engineer is!???
    test
  2. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

test
  3. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Nigga thinks bush flew a remote control missile into the pentagon
    test
  4. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

hahahahahha

engineer does

this gone get interesting
    test
  5. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

lmaoooooooo
    test
  6. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

it really dosn't matter anymore
    test
  7. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

I like where this is going
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. MONEY INC

MONEY INC EVERYBODY HAS A PRICE

thats probably because they need a fall guy who would take the blame.

dunno tho right??

youre the idiot if you dont think our government has either A) killed its own people, or B) let its people get killed....they dont care who dies as long as their agenda gets pushed

yup, i believe there was more than a little bit of government involvement.

i remember this thing called the patriot act coming from 911. people were willing to give up some freedom for safety. wonder why?

im on that nwo shit tho. its all about who you know.
    test
  9. Cire

i keep refreshing hoping to see engineer in the active users list and nothing

im going to link him now
    test
  10. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Lol I think oursin Was on team remote control 747 too wAsn't he? Lol

don't y'all think the first people to say hey ur president did this not us would be the people being placed in prisons and Accused of it?

This is like saying Charles Manson never was responsible for any of those murders
    test
  11. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Engineer probably busy combing the fur on one of his Teddy bear Nike dunks
    test
  12. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

While listening to Alex jones remixed over one of his beats
    test
  13. MONEY INC

MONEY INC EVERYBODY HAS A PRICE

snitching on your boss is probably gonna get you fired.

you think they care about prisons?

homie THEY DIE FOR A LIVING
    test
  14. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

lmao
    test
  15. Tha Artful Scrybe

Tha Artful Scrybe Active Member

smh. some members of "terrorist" organizations are cia assets. thats basic knowledge. so saying that they agree with "our" government is a groundless argument.

i dislike phrases like "inside job" or "our government exacted 9/11" because they leave no room for the nuances inherent in the situation.

ANYONE who believes the official story of 9/11 is misled. I'd say they're fucking retarded, BUT one cannot discount the power of the media's brainwashing (i.e. the repetition of the the collision footage coupled with "they got us" rhetoric is a strong suggestion tactic).

Seriously, the holes in that story strongly point to the fact that the 9/11 attacks were masterminded by elements both within our government's infastructure and without. Deliberately done for reasons including but not limited to: creating pretext for the patriot act as one step towards the global elite's nwo agenda, create a mass fear vibration for reasons really only fully understood by the occult, further solidify a prejudice against "terrorists" to fuel support for the military industrial complex's wars ($), etc. C'mon, it's time to grow up and start seeing things for what they are. to the global elite, there are no countries, borders, etc. so you can't pin those attacks on the government. the entities that planned those attacks are comprised of members from ALL OVER THE WORLD. I.e. the Bilderberg Group (i've protested at one of their meetings).

To say no one from our gov't was in on it its ridiculous. Please explain the NORAD stand down (and it's parallel to the 7/7 bombings), the collapse of building 7 (and larry silverstein's comments on PBS saying he had the fire dept. implode it), the lack of plane at the pentagon, the COUNTLESS eye-witness (many of them fire fighters) reports of multiple bombs going off in NY before the towers fell (which conveniently left mainstream media's coverage), etc.

I highly suggest watching a documentary on it such as the cliche' "Loose Change" or something, THEN watch a documentary on Debunking those videos, THEN researching the creators of each film you've seen, THEN watch a documentary DEBUNKING THE DEBUNKERS. And come to your own conclusion. There's no reason to discuss this issue if you refuse to thoroughly research it, and just throw out elementary claims that have no TRUE foundation.

This post isn't directed toward anyone here....i haven't read any of your posts, so i have no idea what you think. Just puttin some shit out there about the topic.
    test
  16. Cire

There he is!!!

There he is!!!
    test
  17. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

Snitching on ur boss???

So the terrorists work for George bush but yet bush is takin all terrorist supporting groups out power and destroying all their networks and weaponry?????

What kind of relationship is thAt?
    test
  18. ensemble

ensemble New Member

engineer is as much a fool as you are for believing we are in Afghanistan for the purpose of fighting terrorism
    test
  19. Tha Artful Scrybe

Tha Artful Scrybe Active Member

i wish i could say you're wrong. i think the time has passed for us to enact any real change, even if all of the world saw this for what it was in context of the MUCH LARGER plan thats been going on for centuries (millenia even).
    test
  20. Cire

Engineer has a folder full of 9/11 responses, hes siffing through them right now looking for the right one to copy and paste to destroy Nimrod.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.