Burn (I'll return any feedback)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DarkNodin, Jun 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkNodin

DarkNodin New Member

Yo... I posted the first version of this track LOONG ago. it was on a beat by Track Bangas. Anyways, I did my own beat for it, made it darker and faster, so here it is...

Burn
    test
  2. leprien27

leprien27 X'ist in Circum_Reference

re-

I liked that much better than the original, It all blends into a neat catilis
    test
  3. smellycheeseguy

smellycheeseguy Chedda Cheese

test
  4. leprien27

leprien27 X'ist in Circum_Reference

re-

I liked that much better than the original, It all blends into a neat catilis
    test
  5. KloQwYse

KloQwYse This Is My Day Job

The percussion on the beat is cool, and the synhts sound cool together in the hook. The beat actually fits the song very well. This style really isn't one I get into but I'm working on some projects with the D.O.P.E. group out of Madison, very similar sound to them. I might have to listen to this a few more times to actually hear what you say. The vocals have almost a phone sound to them, you could turn down the mids a little bit and help that out a little. sides that I like the track.

keep at it

check this beat out here.
    test
  6. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

that beat is crack kiiiid, word im feelin that shit
    I aint feelin the hook kinda shit sayin burn hardcore doggy, but its aiight, the verses were dope feelin that shit, grimey track ya got here bro, the mixing is aiight, everything is aiight, keep it up, nice listen.

return the favour :
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=993974
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.