Attack the man above you

Discussion in 'Cypher' started by Sir Bustalot, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Ghostdawg777

Ghostdawg777 New Member

A blind fool? Cool. You giving me an excuse to comb my mind for fine jewels.
    You can't compare, when if you look between your legs you wouldn't find jewels.
    A designed tool, "Nah." I fucked around and found his suicide note.
    How can Jr cope? Must be impossible to try to eulogize ghosts.
    set a flame to his frame, this Is a purified smoke.
    Does he deserve to fry......? NO.
    Work him like a shirt and tie..... WOAH.
    Blurring what burst his guise....OH.
    I do me, I'm not one to jerk my guy.
    Ya pop told the doc to put you away,not on display because you hurt his eyes.
    Don't blame me if you get hot cause you get burned tonight.
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

You said:"Must be impossible to try to eulogize ghosts." But Deth has
    the skill to post
    Bars that eulogize bodies til souls escape. Then eulogize ghosts after
    I kill the ghost.
    Ill with quotes when my endorphins glimmer, sir! Remorseless whippins serve n
    Torch wigs! Spit fire til ya organs crispen Herb n
    Make you watch my horse dick hitcha whore's clit, splittin her
    Punches plantcha corpus like orchids gettin dirt! N knock your lid
    into orbit! My four fifth scriptin serves
    Tuh make ya most titanic war spits miniature with punches
    that light up your soul. Horus literature.
    Then shoot you down on the street, Ghostdawg. Forrest Whitaker!!
    test
  3. JohnTitor

JohnTitor New Member

Deth, that verse is why nobody ever wants to hear you flow
    Yeah you bodied Ghost-whatever, but that Jedi Mind Tricks shit went obsolete years ago
    Nobody cares about esoteric references and murder rates
    And how without Stoupe's beats your group became invertebrates
    Rap is too hard, every time you touch a pencil it's an instant blister
    Copycats like you try to send hip hop to an early grave like a rapping form of George Tiller
    You can't murder a beat, so you stick to being a little man killer
    Picking on weak opponents with bars worse than Scribble Jam filler
    It's not difficult to prove where your weakness lies
    In every field, being killed by everyone and their weakest lines
    Seeing all of your bars make me wonder if you even try
    Because that was the worst verse since Deuce Leader rhymed
    test
  4. DethStryque

John Titor

I read ya trife verbs. They're in danger from words immersed in Sarin tankers n bangin slugs
    that "air ya blood". Hyperbaric chambers.
    I thought Himalayan was the worst til I read ya verse n saw right there it's lamer!
    I'll grab the mic n show my ass.Paris skaters! Sharp bars slice n dice foes.Terrace Sabers!
    Perish maimed er I'll wed this D.E. to the clip...marriage maker...n spread you all over the canvas. Careless painter.
    Everyone in your crew? They're in danger! My punches swell em up n leave em sore//soar like air in cankers!
    Cannibalistic bars eat humans. Terran ater. Nobody Terran greater! You're the
    worst on Earth..that's the Terran nadir!
    So lyrical with bars it's...a miracle incarnate. Jesus the Terran Savior!!
    Galaxies fit in the hole I tear in haters! Bring flava tuh beef! Marinater!
    Slangin slang merged with punches til you "Fall Out Boy". Erin Cramer!
    Aimin bangers sprayin carnage til ya lay in darkness bones stained in Tar Pits
    Ragin bar spits vanishing you Queens like Cris Angel's amazin card tricks
    Scathin barbs rip n torch ya trash.I'm bakin garbage! Erasin marks with
    Fire not even the dragon drake kin spars with til this dude's fish food for lakes in Carthage
    My spit's so lethal...they're upgradin Asian SARS with my lamest bars, bytch!
    I planted so many fruits like you...I can make an harvest
    Hit Titor, his lames n varmints with the cartridge! Cooked 'em like partridge
    You're second place to Deth thee artist! I'm Tony Starks bytch, you're Jarvis
    Of the markest marks you are the markest! Ya hardest bars bytch ain't fit for Lard Pits!!
    You n ya crew? My targets!! Splitcha heart apart n charred it gave ya skank the hard dick n sold ya corpse on pagan markets
    Then picked my teeth with Satan's carcass cuz I'm cut from the kinda cloth not even God can make in yardage!!
    Dawg, I'm kinda foul. Get tuh steppin like you hot, son? I'll give you the weapon...not gum...when I give ya
    teeth the Trident smile.
    Diss my rhymin style? My vibrant nouns send you flying into darkness. Migrant owls.
    Act violent I'll put more ARRRRRRs [ R's ] in ya ears than pirate growls!!
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
    test
  5. JohnTitor

JohnTitor New Member

Wow this entire post was one ton of unfunny, dumb rhymes
    Using that terrible format of the Young Money Punchline
    I can do that too, and be equally as terrible
    "Your forced wordplay is not grizzly, UNBEARABLE"
    All those forced multies and terrible one-liners, you remind me of WRC-era Parable
    Claiming you're dope, oh my fucking god you fraud
    You probably bought those lyrics with a coupon
    So you can join Arcane in the world of buying people's flowed gimmicks
    And proving you'd be too wack for No Limit
    You think you're big shit, but at best a Wal-Mart Allstar
    With bars as hard as a Hallmark gift card
    I have no problem crushing your measily level of skill
    Your whole style in which you cheesily built
    As something to fear, but nobody thinks this weasel is ill
    Call yourself "theInvincible" but you're so easily killed
    Bringing up Himalayas, you were just exposed, you know?
    You thought you had dope verbs, ergo
    You tried to reach my bar, but you fell off real hard
    When I met you halfway and exposed your vertigo
    Man, reading your bars, that post was tragic
    Only a Vanilla Ice fan would thing "man, he flows ecstatic"
    You tried to be sharp with rhymes, but just couldn't cut it
    And now you look like you fell harder than Nas, post-Illmatic
    When it comes to shitty lyrics, there is no one greater
    Than Deth, the aftermath of growing up too catered
    Fat suburban white boy, who listens to Tech N9ne and screams "FUCK HATERS"
    But having any implies anybody gives a fuck about you as a rhyme sayer
    I'll flatten your ribcage, and use it as a vinyl
    Rip out your coccyx, and use it as a crossfader
    Scratch back to your fateful moment of climbing up to the bar I set
    Then knock all the way down, and show you're so soft your bitch ass couldn't even leave a crater
    test
  6. DethStryque

just saw your response Titor...
    test
  7. DethStryque

I ignored yo sorry ass til my boys dared me tuh make you admit I'm "sicc, bytch"...
    Typhoid Mary.
    Ya hottest flames kain't melt ice. My lightest slang boils bear meat! Sautee you fruits
    to the pits...like I broiled cherries
    Dope strong fiya from my mind...pipe roid Carrie...messes up ya bones like ya Thyroid's trippin, bruh
    N knock da crap out you like fibroid enemas!!

I said...

...I'll spit a rhyme tune that make a black hole light up like high noon on supernovas
    Duke its ova! My glare medusa stones ya grabs ya soul n snaps the astral cord
    Shatter ya light bars with Fractal Swords. My tongue flows clips you'll swear my
    name is Axel the way my Guns Rose it's/Roses
    Welcoming you to the jungle with a Fully automatic drum roll tuh ya punk skull
    Givin you that November Rain. My pimp verb game dismembers maims injures ends Herbs Til ya in hearse lain
    Beat Deth? That's uh lotta faith..in church mayne. Cuz I'll suhlotta (slaughter) faith, n end church mayne!
    Ya slang's the inverse mayne of flames in verse mayne. Plus you're a bytch. That's a inverse mayne [ man ].
    I'll throw the Tek in a ice box n torch you with cold heat. Inert flame. Throw slugs til ya chin hurts mayne
    N ya grin bursts! Bang!!

Punches hit your hat like war bats [ morningstars ] n four claps! This ain't no Young Money format!
    I'll knock ya guts n use your punk tummy for doormats! Then smash ya squad of fairy tards
    Flurried barbs packin Hellfire n God's Wrath in every bar tuh machete marks hearts tuh
    confetti parts

Before I let my fleek burst of fleet words eat merk this weak jerk n slide him in the back of a sleek hearse feet first...read his verse. I ain't lyin
    How this cheap Herb swear his plain triflin skank writin slain mine when his brain ain't divinin half his lame linin' ain't rhymin?
    "Wal-Mart All-Star" and "Hallmark gift card"...DON'T RHYME. That booty ass "measily level of skill/cheesily built" bar? WON'T SHINE.
    The Columbian Cartels can't make your "exposed ya know/verbs, ergo" wakk trash into a COKE LINE.
    Ya flow's salty. SOAKED BRINE. My thunderbolt notes primed tuh sunder throats til ya spine's peeled
    Act stupid? My nine steel will say BOOM BOOM BOOM like it's quotin a mine field.

I read ya bars. And ya punches? They common, brah! My punchlines r bombin ya...putcha noodle on ya bytch chest. That's a Ramen Bra!!
    My comments uh...gitcha head rocked n lightcha tail on fire like commets, bruh!!
    Beat Deth? You got jokes like comics, bruh! When I pull that mask on, I show more superpowers than comics bruh
    Cuz I could let the metal blow on ya lips like harmonicas! No set trippin but Deth's spittin
    bars all about bangin like erotica!
    Sicc sonic phonic bomblettes uh scramble n cook you like omelettes, bruh! With divine
    lines that son the planet...AMEN RA//

Boy you couldn't be the King of Hustle if you owned Penthouse! Got fiya lines? My flya rhymes gitcha pen doused.
    I got more bars than earthquake printouts that'll knock anything you print out!!
    Punchlines getcha chin ouch'd, kill everyone that rides with you like spin outs!
    Get street? They'll see these double D's sag ya chest like a thin blouse n crack ya yolk when I drop shells like a henhouse til ya men slouched
    test
  8. Gsus

Gsus aka Wordz bka G. Legit

Listen...

Its time I taught deth a lesson in killin...this diss the person above ya, nobody wants to hear u expressin ya feelin...
    texts'll leave this pussy wet, the burner I'll dry em to a scab like excema healing/
    Get lost wit the dictionary verses, its curtains for u, and ya dickryders are worthless...
    to say u go hard isnt far from the truth...
    when the evidence is clear, ya house is full of empty bottles of Jergens/
    U gonna need warriors and I aint talkin Stephon and Klay...these shells I deliver unto u, will baptize ya face...
    for tryin to be a bad boy, I'll go back to the "murda" ish, faster than Mase...and ghost ya wig like Casper wit braids/
    U just a harmless bomb threat, Ima armed nuke wit 5 on the clock...this defeat, so if the shoe fits wear it, me I wont even try on the socks...u can die on the block...strategic wit it, precise, alot of patience, my gun game like the life of a doc/
    Hats off to u, it aint a jester of respect, when I got these caps flying...
    u claim u be freestylin most of ya verses, well I think u simba wit the truth, thats lion/
    test
  9. christenmoore2

christenmoore2 New Member

He slaughtered you pops 911 call the cops someone got killed in this bitch, not a pretty funeral. I mean you got eaten up by a serial killer man. You should have never been in the arena let alone the same ballpark I will give it to you tho these beatnox makes my beat box go boom she said it this is no battle its an annihilation total brain constipation realistic contemplation afterburner consummation of an at-tone-al killing. Pop goes the weasel, the weasel goes pop take a breath and get back it again slideshow the deep bass blows holes in the ozone rip it up rip it back rip it like ryback hip hop beat box my mind altered aphrodisiac FOR GOD I LIVE, FOR GOD I DIE an angel in the sky allied with the light I kick it back harder throw it back louder I'll not only make it rain I'll make it shower. Roses and flowers tyrannical tower of power undiscovered unknown a lost soul in the underground I aim to refrain from the profane i split frames rearrange this GOD given gift of gab is so profuse excuse me but its in my SynfulNature to use and abuse it. My brain is beyond ballistic hater wanna hate cause I've mastered the art of MAC communication. Lyrical invasion a lyrical assassin with infinite skill murder at will GOD gave me this skill this will to kill and killing is what i do well The uprising an overtaking of lyrical enforcement get with the source a Jedi Mind Force I'm RhymStylez HomeGrown cultivated with the power of the Schwartz.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    test
  10. JohnTitor

JohnTitor New Member

I don't know what's worse, your sentence structure or your rap diss
    Someone needs to call 911 and lock you up for the crimes of "run on sentence from hell" and "pure wackness"
    Get the fuck out, talk about a funeral? I'm about to leave your ass kicked
    Fuck a closed casket, they'll leave your body rotting and exposed to the elements
    Because even to your own family, your bitch ass is that irrelevant
    "For god you live", you must be living in an ignorant bliss
    Because God and your style are one in the same, they don't exist
    You could never flow as dope as this, beating me is hopeless
    You can't even write a basic sentence, let along focus long enough to spit
    "Your brain is beyond ballistic" because I blew it clean out the back of your skull
    Splattered on the wall, and stalled your whole forced rap
    With your sentence structure, and shitty rhyme scheme you're the only motherfucker who delivers lyrics with a lisp even in text format
    I grabbed a keyboard, and fucking strangled this guy
    Now you can finally get a shot at being an "angel in the sky"
    "Lyrical assassin", bitch claiming you're lyrical, you Dishonored the real rap Assassin's Creed
    I'll bring your prime to it's Half-Life, watch you decay and spit as basic as Cheef Keef
    I can serve you in text, on wax, or face to face any time
    "Total brain constipation", yet somehow you still manage to spew such shitty rhymes
    test
  11. DethStryque

Gsus we battled three times. Three times you were slain, my friend! Think internet prostitute...
    you return onsite? On your return on sight...you'll get banged again
    Spit bars that'll maim ya men. Flame ya grin. Bang ya chin like I aimed blast tens
    Our Jesus' touch healed the sick. This Gsus' touch kain't heal his lame ass pen!
    Deth flexed medley machetes atcha flesh, B...n leave ya lame ass skinned
    Ready Teks be steady pressed against the pecs n breast of ya lame ass kin!!
    My lethal evil speak'll pack knowledge beyond ya feeble cerebral's lame ass ken!
    Til ya heartbeat quits! Ya every bar be's bytch//Barbie's bytch...so who's yo lame ass? Ken!
    This a brawl you in, you lame has been! I'll maul you n ya tame ass men!
    One punch uh git all you n ya gang trashbinned, when you git hit with that ALL YOU CAN
    FLAME BLAST...KEN!!

Soon as you speak? I'll knuckle up n beat you while you bleat n bleed in the fetal. Puddled up
    Mumble you wanna rumble get gunsel'd humbled pummeled up!
    In battles? This Precious ring is mine! Think:"Smeagal run amok"!!
    Wrap//Rap a shell on ya back if you bug. That's a beetle bundled up!
    I'll ram a cathedral steeple thru ya peephole! Leave ya people crumbled up
    N drop ish on ya dome, boy! Think "Seagulls...Bubble guts"!!
    These Eagles in my double clutch? Get wild n can yo chips. Pringles in the jungle brush!
    One punch n you punks is dust! Plus... I'm funky like gusts that stinkholes grumbles flush!
    I'll jump over ya lines n put rounds on you squares. That's Bingo Double Dutch!
    You mad ya mom sis n girl love how this dick I swing bone bubble butts
    N fists leave ya dawgs faded n mixed like weed-blown [ high off ganja ] befuddled mutts!!

Dawg, I'll cook any kind of beef. Meat lovers. Run up on you weak suckers n leave you
    snuggled up with the earth. Tree Huggers.
    What my frees utter rupture n flame heads...Mr. Freeze brother...n snatch ya cold cream
    like freezed udders
    After squeezed bluckers [ guns ] leave this bytch Gsus banged on the concrete like the street fucked her
    I cease n decease this weak buster n sleep punk nerds with punches that sound like a dentist's blog. They're Teeth Tumblrs.
    test
  12. JohnTitor

JohnTitor New Member

Your desperate lyrics seep from the remains of your body waste
    Watching you write shit rebuttals on top of a mediocre copy paste
    Let's be fair, even in text you suck as an MC
    And took so long to reply back because he lost his USB
    Probably dug through his backpack looking for his "great" lines
    Found his drive, and pasted all of his saved rhymes
    Most of your lines aren't personals, they're as aimless as your gun talk
    You're drooling drainage on your keyboard while your fat, cheeto stained fingers type up a plain diss
    You're a nerd, with dreams of dragons and short swords
    Battling on Rapmusic Forums treating this like a performance at the Warped Tour
    So stop role playing like some kind of rhyming wizard and warlord
    Just because your parents abandoned you doesn't give you the right to act like a poor sport
    Hip hop and your family don't want you, it's a shame, son
    So please give up on rap and crawl back to the orphanage you came from
    You started this thread outdated, spitting with bars that collect mildew
    You're not ill dude, give up, you act like a big fish but end up being krill food
    All your forced rhymes and bull won't shield you, when your style is exposed in a full field view
    Simply, eat shit and fuck and the abortionist that failed to kill you
    It's funny how you rhyme dense and think you spit exquisite
    But that whole "bubble butts" rhyme scheme was better when Franco did it
    Your attempt of wordplay on each of your bars
    Isn't clever, your wack ass is trying to reach for the stars
    That "Teeth Tumblr" shit was a straight fail, bruh
    You thought "I'm the next Big L!" and came up an even worse Iggy Azalea
    But hey, I always assumed being talented wasn't to your fancy
    You're dancing on a line between "sellout" and "biter", man...see
    Everything you write and think is dope is bad
    You might as well be Canibus unveiling his notepad
    For being this trash, you should be sentenced to 10 years hard labor
    Banned from ever being near another pencil or piece of paper
    Now you all just seen me eat this garbage rapper alive
    And I gotta tell you, I never knew they actually came in bitch flavor
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
    test
  13. Black8ce

Black8ce IS 6FTGROUND

I know you going to try and find me Wanker JohnTitor...

So lame, you can catch me sitting up in the cut with a TV dinner and sawed-off
    I use it like I use protection with you girl, you know they call you dirty dickens
    Now your fans wonder why I’d bone after you, it’s to get LP all in his feelings
    I love sex, like gold member like flaky flesh; I leave your girl in a shaky mess
    I'm talking about sex now stupid, Keep up cupid before I rip your wings off
    Lame, home protection for me is necessary at all cost, I must bust –off
    that's why I keep your Lady as a side chick, she a head boss who sucks the best
    I can’t stress it enough, she nice with the knob polishing but she wonder why I don't kiss
    She a stupid chick, like her expressive rector, you an actor, false prophet who lacks lyrical bliss
    I can’t kiss a chick who loves to kiss you, face like EWW, flow like septic tank stew
    I know you thought your girl was nice with her big lips, big hips, nice bust too,
    Nevertheless, you still can have those day shift quickies, and morning breath kisses
    That have you saying her kisses be Dick-Delicious,
    ole chocolate drop rapper, your whole style be misses
    And I know you hate that I get those overnight parties with your girl hot lips, Just know I M.A.S.H'D her so great
    Don’t belive me call my names under Major Frank, but you can keep her, she was the biggest mistake- Like your conception….
    test
  14. DethStryque

Yo before I dismember this rapper with my clever free rhyme, here's a tip christenmoore...
    hit ENTER after every line
    I'll forever be primed tuh gitcha rocked with the flava. Beverly Lime. Sicc bars scalpel scalp ho's while severing spines
    I don't care if you're built to withstand the elements. You ain't weathering mine.
    Writing swarms that I drop cause lightning storms with a thought. I got a Weathering Mind.
    Lines...touch you in your private places like it's Chestering Time!!
    Untethering nines put metal rounds on ya nipples like it gave ya chest a
    ring.
    Deth wrecked duh scene n flexed uh scheme that flat back ya wake pack like I plexed ( suplexed) ya team
    test
  15. DethStryque

Yo before I dismember this rapper with my clever free rhyme, here's a tip christenmoore...
    hit ENTER after every line
    I'll forever be primed tuh gitcha rocked with the flava. Beverly Lime. Sicc bars scalpel scalp ho's while severing spines
    I don't care if you're built to withstand the elements. You ain't weathering mine.
    Writing swarms that I drop cause lightning storms with a thought. I got a Weathering Mind.
    Lines...touch you in your private places like it's Chestering Time!!
    Untethering nines put metal rounds on ya nipples like it gave ya chest a
    ring.
    Deth wrecked duh scene n flexed uh scheme that flat back ya wake pack like I plexed ( suplexed) ya team
    test
  16. Dark-Vybe

Dark-Vybe VYBE

Deth, wheres your A?
    asked your teachers,
    couldnt make the grade//
    winded as fuck your rhymes are suess!
    Go/Yo, Gees/G'z, poof/proof,
    your lines are so wack im only dropping a duce//

i lied, back again,
    shit... i lied again,
    but this dicks to dumb ta beat, masterbation//
    mask you face with,
    a truck in traffic,
    fuck it, mask your face with a dick ya faggit//

we all wish youd jus get a herion habit
    an die quick,
    as you sufficate your face with a dick...faggot//
    test
  17. Dark-Vybe

Dark-Vybe VYBE

Deth, wheres your A?
    asked your teachers,
    couldnt make the grade//
    winded as fuck your rhymes are suess!
    Go/Yo, Gees/G'z, poof/proof,
    your lines are so wack im only dropping a duce//

i lied, back again,
    shit... i lied again,
    but this dicks to dumb ta beat, masterbation//
    mask you face with,
    a truck in traffic,
    fuck it, mask your face with a dick ya faggit//

we all wish youd jus get a herion habit
    an die quick,
    as you sufficate your face with a dick...faggot//
    test
  18. Grandeur

Grandeur Member

Dark-Vybe, just a little kid with little dreams
    a little dick thatll never grow to manly things
    your words dont hurt, they tickle like a feather
    and ill die for your sins, so you can be in hell forever
    ive never read something more boring and weak
    and im sorry if your moms gone, shes whoring for me
    so she can pay the rent, so you have shelter to sleep under
    so use your ear plugs, while your mom is getting plugged on her sleep number
    test
  19. Grandeur

Grandeur Member

so plug your ears, while moms gettin plugged on her sleep number
    test
  20. Grandeur

Grandeur Member

so plug your ears, while moms gettin plugged on her sleep number
    test
  21. got_elbowz

got_elbowz New Member

Grandeur,
    I'll kidnap your dogs and take them to my torture dungeon and begin the fun
    Record everything and send it to all of your family members on facebook
    Of the horrendous unravelings that went on in that basement
    No replacement for your dogs they're long gone
    Never will they be found, their teeth ripped out while they are tied up with rope
    there is no hope, daddy isnt coming is what i told them
    scold them in hot water stab their feet watch them bleed
    throw a few leeches on them watch em feed
    piss on the cuts and when it comes time, take a shit on them cuts
    because i am fuckin nuts and i eat a lot of beans
    serve a lot of fiends, do you know what i mean
    always coming up with a master scheme
    i ruined your dreams i am your worst nightmare
    the light dares to desert me paranoid so i strike out at whatever
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
    test