Are people more attractive when there in a relationship or when there single ?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Are people more attractive when there in a relationship or when there single ? Be honest people - Woman love messin with men who have a girl/wife/ or whatever & Men love messin with woman that gotta a man - So answer this accordingly no frontin !
    test
  2. Miss Kej

Miss Kej NY

whatta question :p well is kind of same,but you are more free or more useful when you are single :p..'cuz if you are in relationshit:p things are to much different..

my answer is when you are Single..
    test
  3. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

I think there's a certain confidence that comes with being in a relationship. A lot of single people just seem really desperate and I think that's what makes people who are in a relationship seem so appealing. I have no desire to play second fiddle to someone though, if you're with me then it's just me, so single would be most attractive.
    test
  4. HOLLOW 55

HOLLOW 55 You niggas cant trap here

I'm a smut. I could give a fuck less.
    test
  5. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

When they are single...I'm not going to waste my time pursuing a man who is taken. What is more of a turn off for me is when the man has a woman but does not acknowledge the fact.
    test
  6. Thrizzy

Thrizzy 3.T.

The thought of a girl having any type of romantic male companionship at any time that I'm pursuing her repulses me.
    test
  7. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Get all caught up in and stress is what that leads to.
    test
  8. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

I say, when you're in a relationship.

Because I got so many numbers slipped to me when I was in a relationship. Now, I find that I'm the one sllipping the numbers..bitches are evil..lol
    test
  9. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Not for me. A guy I was interested in once told me to be careful about texting him because a woman he was dating "non-exclusively" (yeah right) might trip if she saw my messages. BUZZ KILL. When he told me that, everything south of the border pretty much dried up. If I wanna surprise you with a titty pic, it kinda kills the mood if I have to send a warning text asking if the coast is clear first.

I don't get off on drama. I like to be free and uninhibited. I need to be able to see or call or screw the man in my life whenever I damn well please.

Plus I'm too proud to be play second-fiddle. I refuse to be the chick that has to be "quiet" and not make any noise in the background when the main chick calls, so she can live with a clear mind. Eff that. I come first, or not at all. Literally.

The end.
    test
  10. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

^haha awesome

I often find that when I'm involved with a girl or getting involved with a girl, other girls I thought I was just friends with start acting up. some act super jealous, some wont talk to me at all and some try to make it seem like there's something going on between us.. the first and last being girls i had previously tried to get at and been shut down by and just became friends with a year or so later

its confusing as shit really cuz as far as i can tell they don't wanna get involved with me but don't want me involved with anyone else.. i usually wind up evicting them from my life for good just cuz i don't wanna deal with the bullshit.
    test
  11. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

You sound like every other drama-queen control freak woman that blows up a Man's spot but refuse to have your own spot blown. but the truth is women cheat too and have side-dick and side-money and all kinds of side dishes. You would've done better had you played your position and be that side-ass for a time, then when he's ready to make you #1, you parlay that. but chances are you were too proud(as you said) and defaulted to the dildo. wasting good cum. you should be ashamed of yourself...lol..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.