are kicksonfire.com or sneakerguy.com legit?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Neezy Da Truth, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i'm thinking about purchasing some shit.

kicksonfire.com doesn't even have an email to reach or a number and only accept money orders. i don't usually fuck with shit like that cuz of the limited options which prolly means they are taking every necessary step not to get caught in their scam, but has anyone used kicksonfire.com before? i thought jeff had an ad for it not too long ago.
    test
  2. CH|CO.

CH|CO. is that chico.

didnt ur boyfriend cop sum 'gay and single' kicks on s. guy?

why dunt u ask him.
    test
  3. Axel Foley

Axel Foley Hannibal+Gaddafi+AK-47

sneakerguy.com deals in variants,none of their shit is real,I never heard of kicksonfire.com,I rather pay extra and get real shit personally.
    test
  4. i dig that variants are fake, but the abstracts colors that come in variants are usually easy for me to match up with some type of airbrush t, buttonup, jersey, or some shit to make an all-around matching fit.
    test
  5. white matt

white matt hi.

how do you not understand the gay in that post right there? seriously..
    test
  6. rofl @ matching your clothes being gay..

u RM niggas are so lame.

would u rather me be like u and wear an extra small banana republic t-shirt, some faded no-name jeans, wal-mart clearance sale sandals, cheap sunglasses, finished off with a dusty trucker cap?

sorry, dunny. i'm not white.

i'll be gay if it means me having style.
    test
  7. Mixtape Guru

Mixtape Guru New Member

dog if you want kicks at a REASONABLE price, hit up nasteeproductionz.net/store
    test
  8. ^sneakerguy.com is $60, doggie.
    test
  9. Mixtape Guru

Mixtape Guru New Member

^ but they sell replicas homie
    test
  10. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

so basically you wear fake clothes...

I mean its no surprise to me because ALL them jordans and forces in your pictures looked variant as fuck...shits were all uneven and mis-stitched.

Im just surprised that you'd admit to rocking fake shit....lol
    test
  11. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Only niggas I know in the hood who rock knock-off kicks is the cornballs who front like they can dress and or are too stupid to notice that they just bought fake shit.

with that said...keep copping them variants homie...lol
    test
  12. that other site is authentics?
    test
  13. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

awww dont try to stunt now nigga...you just said you rock fake shit cuz its easier to match your airbrushes with...lol

NEVER have I seen or heard of a real nigga rocking knock-offs.

I wouldnt even do no business with you on the street homie...you got on variant kicks talking about lemme cop something you immediately look like squally nigga.
    test
  14. Mixtape Guru

Mixtape Guru New Member

test
  15. shut the fuck up.

i rarely cop variants.

i buy my shoes at shiekh mostly and some stores that sells jerseys, shoes, and all that shit. i have like maybe 3-4 variants out of over 20 pairs of shoes.

fuck outta here nigga.

and plenty stars where variants, af1's and jordan's alike. niggas do it cuz the abstract colors match shit and it looks sick.

all u tryin to do is hate with your broke ass. u can't even afford a pair of jordan's.
    test
  16. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

nigga my jordans are in boxes...not them, plastic bag shits you get.

nigga ya wardrobe is based on $10 airbrushed tee-shirts and no-name long sleeved wool polos....and variant kicks...fuck outta my face. you a fraud. My 1 year old got a better shoe game than your factory defect wearing ass...lol
    test
  17. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

yo i cant even take you serious. niggas with fake kicks be the ones who fuck around and buy vials of soap...fake kick wearing niggas get mushed in front of bitches...lol
    test
  18. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member

lol.. im sorry... i HAVE to add my 2 cents on this matter

sorry to break it to you guys.... but there are a rampant supply of unofficial shoes and clothing EVERYWHERE... and it is VERY possible that the shoes that you buy from the store.... except for places with footaction, footlocker... because they have exclusive contracts with the actual company.... but other then that.. there is a HIGH risk that the shoes you are buying are fact

FACT - most stores, DONT by from the company, they buy from a distributor.. meaning there is no promise that everything is official

FACT - when police do raids on counterfiet objects,... they dont keep them, or get dispose of them... THEY SELL THEM... thats how the precincts get money...
    test
  19. Roddy

Roddy Well-Known Member

LOL... fake shoes dont come in bags.... they come in the offical boxes with all the correct tags and stickers and emblems.... so for instance, the jordans WILL have the metal jumpman, and tims will have the bagde.... ONLY difference is maybe the sizing is off...

the quality and style is EXACT

for clothes its easier to spot fakes... for example... ROCAWEAR is only made in china... if your clothes say anything else.. they are fake..

how do i know about all this fake clothes... i used to work at a pretty large and popular clothing store in the north east... and he got a shipment of fake clothes and shoes, and it took a presentative from the company to recognize it.. cause everything came legit looking
    test
  20. AvEnuE

AvEnuE I..I Get it..Yeah..Yehh

Ain't noway you getting REAL jordans for no 75, 65 or 60 dollars point blank period. You're a fool if you think you're getting real joints.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.