Anybody that was involved in this Calicoe shit namely poem

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Detroit, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

If anyone has access to their names numbers and addresses pm me maybe they'd like to explain to Calicoe personally how much they dislike him I'll make sure the info gets to him
    test
  2. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

so youre gonna snitch? you know who poem is right?
    test
  3. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Naw I'm not bringing extra attention into it to get him in trouble I think he would like to know who all of this shit came from though
    test
  4. BWallace85

BWallace85 New Member

test
  5. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

dont do it man, his dad is the main bausshaugg at PETA...they will fuck calicoe yh
    test
  6. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

yeah i'll get right on that

SNITCH
    test
  7. SourDiesel

SourDiesel SouR D

two tears in a mother fucking bucket bro, think this is the first case where someone uploads a video and brags about shit then gets popped?

if calicoe blames anyone other than himself which he probably will, look at his intelligent level based on uploading such a video in the first place, hes a bitch.
    test
  8. blabber mouth

blabber mouth New Member

Calico should blame himself for being an idiot!

Who puts that shit on youtube?

Blaming other people cause you want to look cool for a "rap career" is a joke!

Calico needs some life skills and get his act together!
    test
  9. MattPORTLAND

MattPORTLAND Well-Known Member

Lol snitches get snitched on.

Shit is so fucking stupid

When did everyone get a boner for calicoe? He's a fucking battle rapper who gives a fuck.

He posted the video. If you do illegal shit (or pretend to do it) DON'T POST IT IN PUBLIC PLACES. Shits not rocket surgery.
    test
  10. AllNite

AllNite Active Member

Stop trying to back pedal. You want to snitch on a snitch, you fucking snitch.

And if you want the name number and address of the snitch, his name is Toranio, his number is on his Facebook and he lives in Detroit.
    test
  11. blabber mouth

blabber mouth New Member

Ima tell you something you Urkle detroit looking fool

People on this site are more concerned about his Lux battle then the dogs... Lets be real.

He posted it on the internet so who is to say anyone on here reported him?

That video has thousands of hit... I bet the person who reported him has nothing to do with battling.

You sticking up for this fool just makes you a fool yourself!

Calico should just be a man and own up to what he said in the first place! Him saying this was all a joke makes him look like a bitch! Now he has no cred!

Calico should just stop battling cause this will always be a topic in battling and I don't want to fucking hear about it! He is a low life piece of shit scum and all the attention this has created was his fault for trying to look like a hard ass!

Fuck Calico and the bitches that stick up for him!
    test
  12. Thedude710

Thedude710 Active Member

Get the fuck out of here, your not going to do shit besides run that cocksucker. For 1 if you where going to do something you wouldn't post it on an Internet forum. And two put me face to face with calico I would love to tell that stupid son of a bitch what a Fucktard he is, and I wasn't one of the people who 'snitched' but tbh I'm glad somebody did. I mean really what the fuck is that retard really going to do?? I promise you with that shit he pulled he made it on every police departments radar. So unless he enjoys getting fucked up the ass prison style, 'like his father' he will set back like a good bitch and learn his roll...
    test
  13. blabber mouth

blabber mouth New Member

:highschoolgirls: tell me more
    test
  14. blabber mouth

blabber mouth New Member

Oh and this last thing... If it was all a joke, The cops would not have raided the house and took those animals away.
    test
  15. uuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuu DOUG MUNNIE ~EZmunnieCLIQ

test
  16. Poems 4 Man

Poems 4 Man Active Member

[​IMG]
    test
  17. LyRaCiSt

LyRaCiSt SHOWTIMMME

test
  18. Korey

Korey Well-Known Member

People on his Facebook are saying "Free Calicoe" and mentioning him being locked up. Is it offical now that he's been arrested? If so damn, hope he's doing okay and isn't facing some serious shit, despite the fact I DO NOT condone in the unethical treatment of animals.

Can anyone fill me in? Not much info on this shit the last few days like there was originally.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.