Anybody still use Cool Edit Pro?

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Tat2dHandz, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Tat2dHandz

Tat2dHandz New Member

Just curious what you guys use currently.

Back when was making beats, probably around '05-08 I was using Fruity Loops mainly and Cool Edit Pro 2.0 to edit/mix/chop and so on. So now it's been around 10 years since I've been doing any serious production, I'm curious what you guys use nowadays, because I'm starting to mess around a little bit with beats.

I'm pretty sure the last version I was using was 2.0 or .1 something like that.
    test
  2. Frank Lean The Producer

Frank Lean The Producer New Member

Dayum bro what a throw back- shiiiit, me too! I started my whole career on 411hype.com back in year 2000 and shit lol. I had fruity version 4.0 I believe and cool edt pro demo cracked wide open and my pops wound up copping me a decent little tascam interface/mixer and extended my desktop RAM. I use to go by "Nok-d" waaaaaay back and remember being on some huge RM track with a ton of heads about Boots this cat "Dahnamics" had produced. Man I'm so glad my career had started online I was able to learn so much in such a short time hate to say it but the computer era does have it's minute beneficiaries myself included haha. Now I make more money than some of the underground rappers I use to bump and my own parents which was the goal and I Love it! But Shit Chea...I remember that shit...Don't use it anymore though although I still track virtually all my beats out in FL STudio.
    test
  3. Frank Lean The Producer

Frank Lean The Producer New Member

Dayum bro what a throw back- shiiiit, me too! I started my whole career on 411hype.com back in year 2000 and shit lol. I had fruity version 4.0 I believe and cool edt pro demo cracked wide open and my pops wound up copping me a decent little tascam interface/mixer and extended my desktop RAM. I use to go by "Nok-d" waaaaaay back and remember being on some huge RM track with a ton of heads about Boots this cat "Dahnamics" had produced. Man I'm so glad my career had started online I was able to learn so much in such a short time hate to say it but the computer era does have it's minute beneficiaries myself included haha. Now I make more money than some of the underground rappers I use to bump and my own parents which was the goal and I Love it! But Shit Chea...I remember that shit...Don't use it anymore though although I still track virtually all my beats out in FL STudio.

For user-friendly production and quality. I would personally use FL-Studio for everything and just invest a few small dollars into a USB mic and interface. Rode NT is a very powerful desktop studio microphone (condenser) and focusrite also makes an awsome interface to extend your power/network capabilities within ur PC. Hope that helps.
    test
  4. Blak

Blak Producer Of the Year

cubase 9 pro
    test
  5. Blak

cubase 9 pro
    test
  6. Blak

cubase 9 pro