2 Cause Tracks

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by The Cause, Sep 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Cause

The Cause CAUSINGDESTRUCT

test
  2. (M-16)

(M-16) Member

not werkin yet yo....it says its still being added and check tomorrow...you should peep it for yaself...

peace
    test
  3. The Cause

Funny, works for me. Prolly cause its my computer i guess. Good looks homie, guess youll have to wait to hear the plague. Be safe.
    test
  4. Kontrast*AK

Kontrast*AK VisuaLies Designs

nowhere near as good as you made yourself out to be with all the shit talking you were doing on here... only the lo-fi is working now, ill check hi-fi when its working and see if that makes any difference, but i didnt think it was that good
    test
  5. The Cause

Well, considering i stated "were not sure if were going to use them yet" should automatically tell you if there my best peice of work. But then again, you gotta be intelligent to pick up on that. Plus, show me your iller, or suck my dick. You will never beat me, youve been ridin my dick since this fucking board, so it was obvious kids like you and pussy ass seez was gunna be like "oh, you suck" lol.
    test
  6. Kontrast*AK

this coming from someone who can't even spell they're* or you're* trying to tell someone they need to be intelligent to catch the bullshit you yap...and trust fag i dont wanna suck your dick or beat you so save the gay shit...riding your dick? lol you're having delusions now ... and prove i'm iller? fine... http://www.pdmmedia.com/kon80bars-hi.m3u http://www.pdmmedia.com/kon80bars-lo.m3u that's just some fucking around roughdraft shit i did in 1 take and its still better than the bullshit you put up [funny]
    test
  7. The Cause

Ok, get your little fucking post out of here, this isent a invitation for your pathetic poor recorded ass cornball tracks to get promoted cause no1 will click on them unless there competion. Stop posting in my thread, you gave your opinion, now move on. You iller then me? -dead- Damn your out there.

Band of the Hawk
    test
  8. Kontrast*AK

lol...keep making a joke out of yourself, fucking herb ass motherfucker [funny]
    test
  9. The Cause

Hold the fuck up, your the kid from meriden! oh shit, we can so do this for like 250$ in your territory son.
    test
  10. Kontrast*AK

considering you can't even figure out the dollar sign goes in FRONT of the numbers, i don't expect you to even have $250...secondly, you suck (as anyone who clicks your link will tell you), so i'd rather not waste the time...and thirdly, who's gonna judge it - you? or your friends? [funny] i could (and would) destroy you and you'd still proclaim how your shit is so ill when in reality you're garbage...

peace
    test
  11. The Cause

oh no! the poor fucking pussy is backing out! LMAO. Dog i said your territory, well do it at the mall or something, with random ass judges. DESTROY ME mother fucker, i want you too. Infact, bring a friend, and well have a 2v2. Ill bring propz. LOL@him saying "waste my time" ... poor kid.
    test
  12. Damn Dirty Ape

Damn Dirty Ape New Member

^Or you could give him your number! And you can battle on the phone and have directory assistance judge!

Kontrast has hit the correctomungo. Both Seez and Kontrast top you.

Learn how to stay on beat. And how to not rap so choppy. And how to just rap in general. And while you're at it you might want to put a lot of focus into how not to rap because you'd do well in that region.
    test
  13. The Cause

The kid lives in my fucking town and wont battle me, and yet you still support him. I was under the impression the was a "emcee battle board", but it must be a "bitch hater battle board". You make no sense? I cant flow! ha....HAHAHAHAA. i make more cake off one single then your whole welfare and mcdonalds check combined mother fucker. Catch up to me, and stop supporting trash like that. Oh yeah, keep sucking my dick please, ill come soon, im gettin blue balls.

Band of the Hawk
    test
  14. SeezMics

SeezMics New Member

werd- before i listen to the tracks and give a response, lemme just make an observation:

THE CAUSE IS ON MY PENIS. HE MENTIONED MY NAME IN THIS THREAD BEFORE I HAD POSTED OR ANYONE ELSE BROUGHT ME INTO THIS. PUSSY ASS SEEZ IS THE APPLE OF HIS EYE, AS INDICATED BY THE FACT THAT I AM ON HIS MIND WHILE HE IS RESPONDING TO OTHER PEOPLE.

with that being said, i am capable of seperating you from your music so you'll get a fair response... however, please stop sending me flowers...

peace
    seez
    test
  15. The Cause

Wasent even like that, i tought Kontrast was "f konsicance" from the other thread we was in, so if it was your buddy, i had the right to talk. But oh well, i like sending you flowers. :)

Oh, and send flowers to kontrast's grave for me if he decides to battle me, since i AM in his state and town! lol, im probly his fucking idole, he sees me around doing my thing, then act like he dont know who the fuck i am. lmao. Poor kid, he wont battle me cus he KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM.

And enough. -silent pause- Lets just get some real responses now, so i can decide wether to junk or bump. BTW, i have over 45 tracks, so dont think im some internet CLOWN.

Band of the Hawk
    test
  16. SeezMics

SeezMics New Member

werd- the link was down, so i cant listen... seems like a shame considering the high praises...

and hahahaha yer on some next, if me and every person on this board are cool you still hopped in the saddle hanging from my nuts... please mention my name unprovoked, it's good promotion...

lemme drop this jewel on you cats tho: try your material at live shows as opposed to getting feedback on mp3's...

peace
    seez
    test
  17. The Cause

Read and it says click lo-fi. I'm really done argueing with you about everything. Wether you think im on your nuts or not, keep it to yourself, and i wont speak your name. Like i said the only reason i spoke your name was because i tought kontrast was konsience, who seems to be your little tag team partner. So, keep it real buddy.
    test
  18. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

yea this track wasnt good...and i seen you talk alot on the boards...so i too was expecting some sorta hotness...
    test
  19. The Cause

i hear this track, i dunno which ur talkin about, cus theres two up there. One in my opinion i rip it, the other on the militant i come kinda weak
    test
  20. SeezMics

SeezMics New Member

werd- link still doesnt work... and i GUARANTEE you will not stop talking yourself in cicrcles, you havent stopped on the other post and wont stop on this one... i dont THINK you're on the dills, i KNOW because you drop my name if there's even a slight chance i am associated with someone speaking to you... hahahaha and you stretched an association with me to the 3rd degree by assuming (haha tought, are you jamaican mon?) kontrast was konsience... i dont know either of them, my little tag team consists of me and the music you like...

bottom line, it's all fun and games until yer wrong... go make some more music i cant listen to...

peace
    seez
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.