Originally Posted by thedream233
okay, I can FINALLY talk to you niggas about football without the shit being shut down due to the fact that its hip hop.
who do u guys think will win?
what do yall think about shit that went down in the nfl this year?
1. all the rookie QBs kickin ass and taking names
2. MVP and Comeback player of the year (pretty much Manning vs Adrian Peterson right?)
3. the Jets handling of Tim Tebow and Mark Sanchez
4. 49ers handling of Alex Smith
5. Bears coach getting fired after a 10 win season
its football, so anyone who doesnt reply must post a picture of their cervix
Planned on answering the rest of these questions and forgot, lol...
1. Fuckin awesome. Best group of rookie QBs in a long ass time. Long as RGIII and Wilson stay healthy (assuming Luck will since he rushes considerably less) then it's going to be very fun to watch them all
2. God, these ones are tough...I have said consistently though that AP should get the MVP over Manning..AND I'm a Broncos fan...I think without AP there's no way that the Vikings would come anywhere close to a playoff spot. If the Broncos hadn't landed Manning and instead had Tebow they still would've been competing for the division (AFC West was trash this year).
3. Makes you wonder why exactly the Jets got Tebow in the first place....personally I thought it was a bad fit and he would've been a much better fit in Jacksonville...Tebow said he chose NY though cuz he was comfortable with the coaches there...for the Jets' sake I think they should get rid of both of them and either ride with McElroy (believe that's their guy) or try to find someone in the draft and get a steal since the QB stock in college right now isn't exactly the best it's been in past years. They can also look at the guy I'm about to talk about in the next question:
4. Sucks for Alex Smith but hey, the Niners are in the Super Bowl. Harbaugh was justified for doing this because of how well Kaepernick did when Smith got hurt. Not only that but he continued to be good. I only think he could do this with a team like SF though because of everything they already have in place (solid running game, good receivers, great defense....). As for Alex Smith he might make perfect sense in a Jets uniform...possibly Arizona too, but I'm thinking if the Jets are serious about getting someone better than Sanchez out there it might as well be Smith since Vick already said he's not interested.
5. You know....I think it was more about how the Bears choked. They've consistently been a threat but nothing more than that. I haven't thought they'd do big things in the playoffs in a long time (had a chance vs the Packers a couple years back if Cutler doesn't get hurt) and maybe that was part of it....all I thought was ever wrong was the fact they've never gotten Jay Cutler a good offensive line. It's fuckin awesome to bash him (remember I'm a Denver fan here) but the truth is if he had a good offense line to keep him from getting hit around 24/7 he would be a really, really good QB. Was kinda mad when McDaniels wanted to replace him with Matt Cassel and I don't blame Cutler for wanting to leave. I do think him and Marshall will be extremely tough to stop in the upcoming seasons long as he gets protection.